Check your account email address ×

Why are a lot of Canadians on here assholes

Ebsell

Just now, Ebsell said:

Dave is a troll and an idiot, sludgy is an asshole and I'm not sure momo is human let alone Canadian. Is it me or do a lot of Canadians on here seem like jerks ?

You are a fucking idiot....you troll momo endlessly....I give you back what you do to him and you cry....typical low IQ maritimer.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

You are a fucking idiot....you troll momo endlessly....I give you back what you do to him and you cry....typical low IQ maritimer.

:lol2:hey it's an honest question. I'm sure some of our neighbors to the south will have some Input  :bc:

1 minute ago, Ebsell said:

:lol2:hey it's an honest question. I'm sure some of our neighbors to the south will have some Input  :bc:

I agree my opinion of you is spot on...finally we agree on something.

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Will kill you :nuts: 

I don't have them very often.

3 minutes ago, Dave said:

Jersey fries are the same thing.... no?

How To Tell If It’s Not Poutine

Jersey’s “Disco Fries” are not poutine.  We love them just the same, but they’re a plate of fries layered with thicker gravy and mozzarella.  There’s absolutely nothing wrong with chefs experimenting with gravy fries, but they should be calling them gravy fries.  If you can see chunks of meat, it’s not poutine.  If the cheese curds are fried, it’s not poutine.  Basically, if there’s eggs, sausage, chutney, or whatever else laying on top of your 3 basics, it ain’t poutine.

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

I don't have them very often.

How To Tell If It’s Not Poutine

Jersey’s “Disco Fries” are not poutine.  We love them just the same, but they’re a plate of fries layered with thicker gravy and mozzarella.  There’s absolutely nothing wrong with chefs experimenting with gravy fries, but they should be calling them gravy fries.  If you can see chunks of meat, it’s not poutine.  If the cheese curds are fried, it’s not poutine.  Basically, if there’s eggs, sausage, chutney, or whatever else laying on top of your 3 basics, it ain’t poutine.

:bc:

Nick Tahou Hots

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Coordinates: 17px-WMA_button2b.png43°09′14″N 77°37′18″W

Nick Tahou Hots
Nick Tahou Hots.jpg
Restaurant information
City Rochester
State New York
Postal code/ZIP 14608
Website www.garbageplate.com

Nick Tahou Hots is a Rochester, New York, restaurant featuring a dish called the Garbage Plate.[1] The restaurant was founded in 1918 by Alex Tahou, the grandfather of the current owner (also named Alex Tahou), and named for Nick Tahou, the founder's son, who operated the establishment until his death in 1997. While there are other Upstate New York variants, Nick Tahou's is the originator of the trademarked Garbage Plate.[2]

Garbage Plate[edit]

220px-Garbage_plate.jpg

A red hot garbage plate

A Garbage Plate is a combination of two selections of cheeseburger, hamburger, red hots, white hots, Italian sausage,chicken tender, fish (haddock), fried ham, grilled cheese, or eggs; and two sides of either home fries, French fries, baked beans, or macaroni salad. On top of that are the options of mustard and onions, and Nick's proprietary hot sauce, a sauce with spices and slowly simmered ground beef. The dish is served with Italian bread and butter on the side.[2][3] Health.com named the Garbage Plate the fattiest food in the state of New York.[4]

Edited by Capt.Storm

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I wonder if Canada's east vs. west is like our North vs. South.  Or maybe it's more like our midwest vs. the east and west..or something.  I don't know...how soon is "too soon" to make a drink today?  :lol:

I would say you are overdue for that cocktail. :bc: