Check your account email address ×

US Spending On Interest Hits All Time High As Budget Deficit Soars To $684 Billion

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Uh huh. And the gop have taken this deficit thing into the stratosphere. They’ve slashed taxes and stepped on the gas with spending. It’s only a matter of time. 

um wbo took this debt in to the stratosphere? think back just a bit or dose his debt not count because he was black and it would be raisist to hold him accountable for his  debt 

36 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

you stupid fuck even you can't put this massive interest payment at trumps feet . your black God was by far the largest contributor to this debt . and we know sure shit you were all for that overwhelming spending spree 

Ah no....that would be George Bush and his fucking wars you retarded fuck

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'd say some or most of second Clinton term, all of Bush 2, all of Obama, and Trump; who doesn't seem to be doing much with it except trying to cut the head off the serpent (lowering taxes).  May be the best way to do it?

6 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The increased spending will have a positive effect on the economy short term. Once inflation catches up we will then have a govt that is half a trillion bigger and an annual deficit over $1 trillion. It is by no means a responsible measure with an economy that has been steadily growing for 80 months. And more military action is on table which will always blow up more spending. 

It's ok, I'm gonna make my money while it's there. My info says we have another 2 years of solid spending. After that, who knows. 

Make money while the sun is shining.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

and who decided to more than double it? 

get back to the factory for some overtime 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

and who decided to more than double it? 

get back to the factory for some overtime 

Do you realize where it's headed now? Republicans butched about spending for Obama's whole first term. Even shut down the govt. First opportunity with a trifecta they increased the budget a half trillion. Over trillion dollars deficits now. In a strong economy they increased spending. Super retarded. 

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do you realize where it's headed now? Republicans butched about spending for Obama's whole first term. Even shut down the govt. First opportunity with a trifecta they increased the budget a half trillion. Over trillion dollars deficits now. In a strong economy they increased spending. Super retarded. 

so do you think the economy would be what it is today with out the tax cuts? even close to what it is today? how about the number of people working full time and over time . you think thst would have happend with out the tax cuts ? 

and again I am and always have been 100% for slashing every government spending program by 25% to start then start making the real cuts . then passing all that savings back to the people in the forum of lower tax rate after debt is paid . and no more automatic increases in government spending .

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so do you think the economy would be what it is today with out the tax cuts? even close to what it is today? how about the number of people working full time and over time . you think thst would have happend with out the tax cuts ? 

and again I am and always have been 100% for slashing every government spending program by 25% to start then start making the real cuts . then passing all that savings back to the people in the forum of lower tax rate after debt is paid . and no more automatic increases in government spending .

Short term gain for long term pain......typical shortsidedness from the stupid......like you and the rest of the forum Repugs.  

How about this, If they can't balance the budget they're all are fired come Jan 1'st. Start over. I bet they'd get it done real quick. Spending is completely out of control and has been for many years. R-D it doesn't matter. They are all like crack addicts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Short term gain for long term pain......typical shortsidedness from the stupid......like you and the rest of the forum Repugs.  

sort of like the short term game from your gods over 5 trillion in debt that now you cry about having to service the interest of said debt . lime that ? 

diff is now people are actually working and spending

15 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yeah I don't think it has shit to do with tax cuts. I think it has everything to do with increased spending. Obama's stimulus was only $800 billion over 3 years. And that was to jump start the entire country's economy.  Republicans added over $500 billion to this year's budget. You're a dumb fuck. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

sort of like the short term game from your gods over 5 trillion in debt that now you cry about having to service the interest of said debt . lime that ? 

diff is now people are actually working and spending

Short term....8 years stupid fuck and the momentum was still going....

36381E3B-235A-4B35-BB4F-36A2DA860AAA.jpeg

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Yeah I don't think it has shit to do with tax cuts. I think it has everything to do with increased spending. Obama's stimulus was only $800 billion over 3 years. And that was to jump start the entire country's economy.  Republicans added over $500 billion to this year's budget. You're a dumb fuck. 

nice dream .

800 billion and qe 1 2 and 3 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Well would you look at that 

That’s when the labor force participation rate was the most important statistic and the rest of the number were fake..... :lol: 

True story :lmao: