Check your account email address ×

Saudi Arabia to sell off Canadian assets and stop buying Canadian wheat and barley

Let’s look at the facts. Canada rightly called out their human rights violations when one of your own citizens was detained. Then the Saudis get pissed and tell your Ambassador to leave. ITS RIGHT HERE when your country should have sacked up and said fuck you, suck 12 dicks, and put the fist in their throat economically (or the best your tiny economy could do). Instead, you all capitulate and let them toss insult after insult at you. You even the. Try to mince your words and walk back your comments. Then, still, you do nothing. Your government begs the adults in the room to come to your defense. I’m appalled at the lack of spine. Trudope may be the most incompetent leader in the free world. The definition of beta-ism. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let’s look at the facts. Canada rightly called out their human rights violations when one of your own citizens was detained. Then the Saudis get pissed and tell your Ambassador to leave. ITS RIGHT HERE when your country should have sacked up and said fuck you, suck 12 dicks, and put the fist in their throat economically (or the best your tiny economy could do). Instead, you all capitulate and let them toss insult after insult at you. You even the. Try to mince your words and walk back your comments. Then, still, you do nothing. Your government begs the adults in the room to come to your defense. I’m appalled at the lack of spine. Trudope may be the most incompetent leader in the free world. The definition of beta-ism. 

And nobody is coming to help them.  OMG!!!  The humanity!!

A true “what did you learn” moment.

Oh, I’m sure we’ll eventually have to step in and tell the faggot Prince to leave our little Troody alone.

”Plus 1”.  Perfect analogy.

13 hours ago, Woodtick said:

35FEDDF2-CF36-4C74-843B-483DAE4C36E3.gif

Is that Arcticbeta's dog?  The one that can't go to the cottage  is it's too hot.   As pathetic as that dog is, you'll notice it's allowed on the couch and Arcticbeta isn't 

10 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

They wouldn’t have dared do this when Harper was PM

Of course not.  Harper never said anything against them. He said whatever Bush told him to. 

9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Oh what would Harper do? Throw some poutine at the wall and cursed in French? :lol:

Harper wasn't French Canadian. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Of course not.  Harper never said anything against them. He said whatever Bush told him to. 

You guys should go back to doing what we tell you to do. Obviously, given this SA debacle, it’s better for you to hold our pocket. Beta... Don’t worry, big brother America will take care of you. 

I for one am glad this is playing out as it has been. As a Canadian there has been nothing more embarrassing than JT as our PM in my lifetime. The more he fucks up on the world stage for all to see, and the more obvious it becomes that he is literally too stupid to know any better, the better it will be for all Canadians come election time.

Go SA go. :lol: :bc: 

Edited by frenchy

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I for one am glad this is playing out as it has been. As a Canadian there has been nothing more embarrassing than JT as our PM in my lifetime. The more he fucks up on the world stage for all to see, and the more obvious it becomes that he is literally too stupid to know any better, the better it will be for all Canadians come election time.

Go SA go. :lol: :bc: 

Another  "Proud Canadian" who is cheering on a country that beheaded more people than ISIS and recently crucified a person.

Let that sink in.  You hate Trudeau more than the country that used it money to spread a sect of radical muslim teachings.  

That makes you a hypocrite and a shitty person.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Another  "Proud Canadian" who is cheering on a country that beheaded more people than ISIS and recently crucified a person.

Let that sink in.  You hate Trudeau more than the country that used it money to spread a sect of radical muslim teachings.  

That makes you a hypocrite and a shitty person.

well you may have a valid point if Trudeau's tweets and comment could actually change anything but they won't. Not one single thing. You actually think SA cares one single bit about what fucking Trudeau has to say? If Trudeau did anything he hurt their chances of release, not helped them. Fuck JT. 

40 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

So he cant even do that? :lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

well you may have a valid point if Trudeau's tweets and comment could actually change anything but they won't. Not one single thing. You actually think SA cares one single bit about what fucking Trudeau has to say? If Trudeau did anything he hurt their chances of release, not helped them. Fuck JT. 

Was it his tweet?  Or are you misinformed?    The question isn't why is Canada standing up against a barbaric dictatorship, why isn't the rest of NATO? I guess we are the only ones that really believe in human rights.  

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Was it his tweet?  Or are you misinformed?    The question isn't why is Canada standing up against a barbaric dictatorship, why isn't the rest of NATO? I guess we are the only ones that really believe in human rights.  

oh do tell. You think he helped their situation? really? 

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Harper wouldn't have put himself in that position in the first place, He's not an idiot. 

Nope. But he was a good Prime Minister.  He just stayed too long.  Now we have to choose between Trudeau and that fucktard sheer.

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

That should be pretty obvious.

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

He had the word barbaric removed from the welcome brochures.

2 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

How beta is Canada that they would elect a guy like Troody in the first place? You might be the most beta country on earth. 

He was elected in Ontario and Quebec. They are extremely beta there