Check your account email address ×

What kind of moron......

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Explains why he was so envious of what others make for an income.

I can’t think of another reason why he’d Welch on a bet he obviously lost 

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You have 0 reading comprehension skills. Which explains why you’re one of what biggest idiots on the site. Maybe get a group rate on some lessons?

Just pay your bets off welcher.

10 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Read the condition of the bet ya fucking retards. The condition was clear, and highmark took it. Now pretend to be some kind of legal scholars all you want, but it doesn’t change a thing. 

So the DNC paying Russians for the piss stain dossier is your Russian collusion.  Pay up.

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hmmmm, didn’t you just comment about athlete salaries? :lol:

Yup its pathetic what they make for an income...you on the otherhand didnt believe what Ben said he makes and called him a liar.

Snoslnger won the bet over a year ago when we first found out what Don Jr’s response to an offer of dirt on Hillary was.  “If it’s what you say it is, I love it.”  That’s it, game over.

Beyond the bet I believe the offer wasn’t merely an offer to hand over a binder with dirt in it but more so an offer to disseminate the dirt.  Helps maintain the illusion of innocence compared to Don Jr and Co. having to handle that part.

10 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Snoslnger won the bet over a year ago when we first found out what Don Jr’s response to an offer of dirt on Hillary was.  “If it’s what you say it is, I love it.”  That’s it, game over.

Beyond the bet I believe the offer wasn’t merely an offer to hand over a binder with dirt in it but more so an offer to disseminate the dirt.  Helps maintain the illusion of innocence compared to Don Jr and Co. having to handle that part.

But, oddly enough you have no issue with Hillary and the DNC paying a foreign agent to get dirt on trump from Russia? 

seems legit. :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

To this date the only one we know received anything from the Russian's is the Clinton Camp.  

Collusion

An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibitedby law.

A secret arrangement wherein two or more people whose legal interests seemingly conflict conspire to commit Fraud uponanother person; a pact between two people to deceive a court with the purpose of obtaining something that they would notbe able to get through legitimate judicial channels.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/collusion

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

You believe.   Well that settles it.   All the Trumps Should go straight to jail.  :lol:  

Screenshot_20180806-071535_Instagram.jpg

Edited by Highmark

you're a fucking sore loser, skidmark, and a cheap skate welcher to boot. soon after the trump tower meting was revealed you even admitted that at the time the bet was made, you were thinking nobody in the trump camp worked with the russians, period. i made the bet conditions very, very clear, so you wouldn't try squirming out of it with things like "define collusion" or "conviction needed" or "it had to influence the election" etc. yet here you are, trying the same BS when it is plain as day you lost the bet. 

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

To this date the only one we know received anything from the Russian's is the Clinton Camp.  

Collusion

An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibitedby law.

A secret arrangement wherein two or more people whose legal interests seemingly conflict conspire to commit Fraud uponanother person; a pact between two people to deceive a court with the purpose of obtaining something that they would notbe able to get through legitimate judicial channels.

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/collusion

"pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc."

those were the conditions you agreed to

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Yup its pathetic what they make for an income...you on the otherhand didnt believe what Ben said he makes and called him a liar.

sounds like you are jealous. 

i already explained the ben salary comments. i'm guessing you didn'tt comprehend that either, like everything else....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

sounds like you are jealous. 

i already explained the ben salary comments. i'm guessing you didn'tt comprehend that either, like everything else....

Maybe so....what those athletes make will never be achievable for me in my lifetime without winning the lottery...you on the otherhand are envious of people on this site.

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

"pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc."

those were the conditions you agreed to

1. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

2. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

3. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

I've had meeting with hundreds if not thousands of people over the years....none that I actually work with.  

You since agreed its Mueller's call.   Why you all of a sudden being a whinny little bitch?  

On top of that I recall offering I pay and if Mueller doesn't find any collusion you pay and you didn't take it.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

2. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

3. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

I've had meeting with hundreds if not thousands of people over the years....none that I actually work with.  

You since agreed its Mueller's call.   Why you all of a sudden being a whinny little bitch?  

On top of that I recall offering I pay and if Mueller doesn't find any collusion you pay and you didn't take it.  :lol:  

well like i said, i figured hearing it straight out of trump's mouth now would be enough evidence. christ you can't even accept that as proof. :lol: is $100 really that important to you, baller?  

Just now, Snoslinger said:

well like i said, i figured hearing it straight out of trump's mouth now would be enough evidence. christ you can't even accept that as proof. :lol: is $100 really that important to you, baller?  

:lol: