Check your account email address ×

What kind of moron......

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

1. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

2. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

3. Taking a meeting is not "working with."

I've had meeting with hundreds if not thousands of people over the years....none that I actually work with.  

You since agreed its Mueller's call.   Why you all of a sudden being a whinny little bitch?  

On top of that I recall offering I pay and if Mueller doesn't find any collusion you pay and you didn't take it.  :lol:  

Dude pay the man

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  

ah, you must have missed the tweet over the weekend :lol:

"Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

ah, you must have missed the tweet over the weekend :lol:

"Fake News reporting, a complete fabrication, that I am concerned about the meeting my wonderful son, Donald, had in Trump Tower. This was a meeting to get information on an opponent, totally legal and done all the time in politics - and it went nowhere. I did not know about it!

There is nothing new here.  What was exchanged?

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so not only are you trying to deflect from the bet, you are believing trump too?

:lmao:

I'm not deflecting from anything and yes I don't believe it was illegal or anything was exchanged.

Its not surprising you can't see the irony of your argument when we know the Clinton camp received something from the Russian's.  :lol:  

Did you or did not not agree the call was up to Mueller?   

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I'm not deflecting from anything and yes I don't believe it was illegal or anything was exchanged.

Its not surprising you can't see the irony of your argument when we know the Clinton camp received something from the Russian's.  :lol:  

Did you or did not not agree the call was up to Mueller?   

quit deflecting from the conditions of the bet, which are right there in black and white. 

quit deflecting from the conditions of the bet, which are right there in black and white. 

Did you or did you not agree Mueller has to make the call?   Should I post it for you?  

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

this looks to be the deflection.                                                                         well imagine that!???       surprise surprise surprise!! 

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did you or did you not agree Mueller has to make the call?   Should I post it for you?  

so trump himself "making the call" wasn't good enough...  :lol:

you're a piece of work dude. when mueller makes the call i expect to see the same old BS that we've seen the last several times you lost the bet. i had no idea you were this much of a cowardly welcher.  

1 minute ago, old indy said:

this looks to be the deflection.                                                                         well imagine that!???       surprise surprise surprise!! 

wtf are you babbling about?

so trump himself "making the call" wasn't good enough...  :lol:

you're a piece of work dude. when mueller makes the call i expect to see the same old BS that we've seen the last several times you lost the bet. i had no idea you were this much of a cowardly welcher.  

:lol:   Did you say Mueller makes the call....yes or no?  

Also this chick was not "the russians"....she was a slimeball lawyer who was connected to fusion and DNC operatives. 

If this meeting was with a Russian official and some info was exchanged it would be collusion

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Also this chick was not "the russians"....she was a slimeball lawyer who was connected to fusion and DNC operatives. 

If this meeting was with a Russian official and some info was exchanged it would be collusion

that little story of yours is so old and debunked, donald isn't even using it :lol:

that little story of yours is so old and debunked, donald isn't even using it :lol:

No its not......you fucking moron. Just cause CNN ran some talking point means nothing. She worked with fusion which gives her ties to the DNC. The end.....

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

you're a fucking sore loser, skidmark, and a cheap skate welcher to boot. soon after the trump tower meting was revealed you even admitted that at the time the bet was made, you were thinking nobody in the trump camp worked with the russians, period. i made the bet conditions very, very clear, so you wouldn't try squirming out of it with things like "define collusion" or "conviction needed" or "it had to influence the election" etc. yet here you are, trying the same BS when it is plain as day you lost the bet. 

I never made any claim that a conviction was needed or it had to influence the election.   No such claim at all.  

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Like happened with the dossier and Clinton.

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I never made any claim that a conviction was needed or it had to influence the election.   No such claim at all.  

then why did you highlight the "and it went nowhere" above, like that was important to the bet? 

Edited by Snoslinger

then why did you highlight the "and it went nowhere" above, like that was important to the bet? 

Meaning nothing was exchanged.  Trump got no dirt on Hillary and they made no promise to the so called Russian's.

Honest question.   Do you not think Clinton was colluding with the Russian's when she had the law firm hire Steele whom then contacted the Russian operatives and supposedly got information on Trump and his associates?  What makes that not collusion because of the intermediaries or lack of proven payment to the Russians?    

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Meaning nothing was exchanged.  

• still wasn't part of the bet
  • you don't know if that is true
  • you believe trump when he states that, after all the other lies he has made about this event alone   :lol:

• still wasn't part of the bet
  • you don't know if that is true
  • you believe trump when he states that, after all the other lies he has made about this event alone   :lol:

Yes it was.   The bet was collusion.   The definition of collusion has been provided many times.   I love that this works you up so much to start a thread on it on a Sunday none the less.  :lol:   Dude get a life.  

Collusion

An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibitedby law.

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes it was.   The bet was collusion.   The definition of collusion has been provided many times.   I love that this works you up so much to start a thread on it on a Sunday none the less.  :lol:   Dude get a life.  

Collusion

An agreement between two or more people to defraud a person of his or her rights or to obtain something that is prohibitedby law.

one more time.....

On 5/18/2017 at 10:40 AM, Snoslinger said:

:lol: I can see where highmark is headed with this bet already. had a similar bet been made about Russian involvement at all, he'd be running around

"where's the proof? just because the fbi and 5800 other agencies say it's true doesn't mean it's true"

pretty fucking simple really - if evidence is found that one of the mentioned people were caught working with the Russians to damage Hillary, and help trump, that is collusion. it can be a memo, a recording, a money trail, etc.

so do we have a deal or not?

broski, maybe you should stay the fuck out of this?