Check your account email address ×

What kind of moron......

• Platinum Contributing Member

Dude, you have a different definition of "working with" than I do.   When I work with someone it goes beyond just meeting with them.   Why is that so difficult for you to understand?     

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dude, you have a different definition of "working with" than I do.   When I work with someone it goes beyond just meeting with them.   Why is that so difficult for you to understand?     

good god, read trump's tweet again....

Just now, Snoslinger said:

good god, read trump's tweet again....

"It went nowhere."  

You agreed on Mueller making the call did you not?  

Honest question.   Do you not think Clinton was colluding with the Russian's when she had the law firm hire Steele whom then contacted the Russian operatives and supposedly got information on Trump and his associates?  What makes that not collusion because of the intermediaries or lack of proven payment to the Russians?

Tell you what, you say there is more evidence Clinton colluded with the Russian's than Trump and I'll still pay your bet even though I haven't lost yet.   Deal?  

Edited by Highmark

14 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

Would bet $100 that trump, or anyone in his admin, didn’t meet with Russia to get dirt on hillary?

oh wait......

skidmark

forget mueller dude, it’s right out of trump’s own pie hole now

:lol:

What Kind of a moron would completely ignore the fact that Hillary actually paid the Russians for dirty on Trump "Steel Dossier"??

Oh Wait

Slinger 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

"It went nowhere."  

Honest question.   Do you not think Clinton was colluding with the Russian's when she had the law firm hire Steele whom then contacted the Russian operatives and supposedly got information on Trump and his associates?  What makes that not collusion because of the intermediaries or lack of proven payment to the Russians?

Tell you what, you say there is more evidence Clinton colluded with the Russian's than Trump and I'll still pay your bet even though I haven't lost yet.   Deal?  

Come on @Snoslinger  Can we get an answer out of you on this one?  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

"It went nowhere."  

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

What Kind of a moron would completely ignore the fact that Hillary actually paid the Russians for dirty on Trump "Steel Dossier"??

Oh Wait

Slinger 

26 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Come on @Snoslinger  Can we get an answer out of you on this one?  

:lol:

i mean really, look around. you have one of sludgey's nuts in one cheek, dave's in another, and jtssrx's bone in between. i didn't think you could ever stoop to these lows. is popularity really that important to you? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

i mean really, look around. you have one of sludgey's nuts in one cheek, dave's in another, and jtssrx's bone in between. i didn't think you could ever stoop to these lows. is popularity really that important to you? 

Whats any of that have to do with what highmark asked you?

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Don't hate cuz our entertainment is top tier.  :lmao:

Look who's in your "pit".  Ewwww.

Stop it.  Come sit be me for a while...I'll show you what winning feels like.  I'll save the seat.

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Not sure what pit you're referring to.  

Why are you afraid to answer such a simple question?  

the stupidity pit. where collusion didn't happen. where discussions of russian adoptions, did. where russia didn't meddle. where hillary colluded with the russian, not trump. where obstruction of justice isn't there. i could go on and on and on but it's pointless. you have been a brain dead idiot from the start in all this. 

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

Whats any of that have to do with what highmark asked you?

He likes to sling insults once his back is against the wall, it's like frigging clock work

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I've made like 5 posts in the last 2 weeks.  Probably less than 5. 

So besides being a total dumbass you're losing your mind to boot.  

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

the stupidity pit. where collusion didn't happen. where discussions of russian adoptions, did. where russia didn't meddle. where hillary colluded with the russian, not trump. where obstruction of justice isn't there. i could go on and on and on but it's pointless. you have been a brain dead idiot from the start in all this. 

Again...whats that got to do with highmarks question?

Answer it! :lol:

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

I've made like 5 posts in the last 2 weeks.  Probably less than 5. 

So besides being a total dumbass you're losing your mind to boot.  

so that clears up your hundreds, maybe even thousands, of idiotic statements and questions?