Check your account email address ×

Interesting note on the tariff effects.

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Our stock markets holding up well China's down 15%.  Keep your skirts on girls they will negotiate soon. 

Screenshot_20180803-224334_Instagram.jpg

I have been posting about this for weeks. China market actually fell out of 2nd place for value. Shang Hai markets down 25% etc etc. The world knows the US would crush any economy we choose given we have a leader with a spine.

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I have been posting about this for weeks. China market actually fell out of 2nd place for value. Shang Hai markets down 25% etc etc. The world knows the US would crush any economy we choose given we have a leader with a spine.

Poor Poor slant eyed yellow FUCKS  :finger: 

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Poor Poor slant eyed yellow FUCKS  :finger: 

They are in for some pain if they wanna continue to act in a belligerent manner regarding the issues we are trying to correct.

Edited by f7ben

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

Highmark wants to look diplomatic and worldly so he posts this old shit and slaps his jibberish on it. "I have a prediction!"

While I hope this works out in favor of the US. only 7% of China's population own stock.  China's leader doesn't have any worries about elections, the vast majority are poor and the loss of revenue will not have the effect on them as it will here,

China needed to be kept in check,  but I think our government is underestimating China's position. I hope I'm wrong though.

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

While I hope this works out in favor of the US. only 7% of China's population own stock.  China's leader doesn't have any worries about elections, the vast majority are poor and the loss of revenue will not have the effect on them as it will here,

China needed to be kept in check,  but I think our government is underestimating China's position. I hope I'm wrong though.

They go from cruising along to starving masses in a heartbeat if we shut them out. 

They have tariffed the entire amount of US imports now with this last announcement. They have already devalued their currency massively in the last weeks. They are out of economic bullets and the only thing I really fear is that they opt for war with Taiwan as a recourse. 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

They go from cruising along to starving masses in a heartbeat if we shut them out. 

They have tariffed the entire amount of US imports now with this last announcement. They have already devalued their currency massively in the last weeks. They are out of economic bullets and the only thing I really fear is that they opt for war with Taiwan as a recourse. 

I hope you are right, but I wouldn't bet a nickel either way.

Just now, 1jkw said:

I hope you are right, but I wouldn't bet a nickel either way.

This is where the uncertainty of Trump is of value. They have no idea what he'll do because he has no idea what he'll do :lol: a useful idiot in this scenario 

5 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Are the soybean farmers a pawn this week or not?  I can't keep up with it anymore.  

They’ve already shifted away from this and back to Korea.  They aren’t sure why....just told to do so.

Keep up.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

This is where the uncertainty of Trump is of value. They have no idea what he'll do because he has no idea what he'll do :lol: a useful idiot in this scenario 

So Trumps alot like you! Or youre alot like Trump.