Check your account email address ×

Wages are rising.........

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/03/its-a-great-time-to-look-for-a-new-job.html

Companies paying more , planning to pay more and hiring

Its got nothing to do with trajectory. Obama was fucking garbage and the Trump economy is rocking 

Trajectory has everything to do with it.  Period. 

Under Obama wages were going up and the annual deficit was going down.  Under Dump wages continue to rise and so does the annual budget deficit.  Now STFU you clueless fucking moron.  

Edited by SnowRider

Just now, ckf said:

I thought you were doing the self-employed thing? Did you fire yourself?

I went back on payroll this winter when it got real slow. I need knee surg again and I've decided that I need a change of vocation. 2 knee surg, 2 shoulder surg, 2 spinal procedures and cortisone shots every 4-6 months is too much. I'm too old and banged up. Fuck it. Family has been after me for a while to do something else. 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Under Obama wages were going up and the annual deficit was going down.  Under Dump wages continue to rise and so does the annual budget deficit.  Now STFU you clueless fucking moron.  

Always so angry and wrong. 

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

I went back on payroll this winter when it got real slow. I need knee surg again and I've decided that I need a change of vocation. 2 knee surg, 2 shoulder surg, 2 spinal procedures and cortisone shots every 4-6 months is too much. I'm too old and banged up. Fuck it. Family has been after me for a while to do something else. 

Sorry to hear that Scott. Getting old sucks!!! What used to take a few days to heal can now take weeks and sometimes months. For me it's back and neck pain. For some reason it seems like one or the other is bothering me. Good luck in you job search and health :thumb:

1 minute ago, Shifty said:

I've got a few weeks of work lined up for myself. 

You know what Littleton could use IMO. It's the perfect location for a grow shop. It won't be long before NH goes legal. Plus you already get a lot of Vermonters coming to town to shop so they save the sales tax.

16 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Hey are wages going up 15% plus in your world, as they are in xtraBS’s?

Our company specifically raised starting wages. Not sure why you feel that is so unreal... Others in my industry have done the same. Does that have anything to do with tax cuts? Who knows, but one thing is certain it didn’t make us cut wages or leave them the same. 

44 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You're a full on retard. The board was a much better place when you were gone. 

55 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/03/its-a-great-time-to-look-for-a-new-job.html

Companies paying more , planning to pay more and hiring

Its got nothing to do with trajectory. Obama was fucking garbage and the Trump economy is rocking 

No Obama is the reason the economy is growing just ask the democrats

22 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You're a full on retard. The board was a much better place when you were gone. 

No Obama is the reason the economy is growing just ask the democrats

If Obama spend another half a trillion a year we would have saw a similar result. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

If Obama spend another half a trillion a year we would have saw a similar result. 

Please tell me what Trump is spending money on that is making the economy grow??

12 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Please tell me what Trump is spending money on that is making the economy grow??

Every govt agency around here just got a pile of fucking money. Chicago and Illinois dont have any money so where do you think it came from? Dont think that I am complaining, Im banking on record sales and record profits for this year and now the next two with the intel Im getting. 

47 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

When you factor in the difference in inflation, rising from 2.1% in December of 2016 to 2.9% in June of 2018, the "real" wage numbers would look even worse.

dec_2016_inflation.jpg

jun_2018_inflation.jpg

That's because we're still growing debt. 

Inflation won't quit until debt growth goes negative.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

You know what Littleton could use IMO. It's the perfect location for a grow shop. It won't be long before NH goes legal. Plus you already get a lot of Vermonters coming to town to shop so they save the sales tax.

I think somebody suggested that to Shifty next door. :lol:

I feel his and your pain....between my neck and shoulder I’m ready to snap. Had I gone into teaching I would have 25 years in and probably not hurting....goddamn I’m a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!  😫

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I think somebody suggested that to Shifty next door. :lol:

I feel his and your pain....between my neck and shoulder I’m ready to snap. Had I gone into teaching I would have 25 years in and probably not hurting....goddamn I’m a fucking idiot!!!!!!!!!  😫

Between my back, neck and head at least one of them hurts every single day. I just wish the :joint: helped with it more. Topical CBD seems to be more effective for me.

• Like 1