Check your account email address ×

THE weekend started early ,post up.

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Going as well.   Leaving around 2:00 to drink downtown.  Should be a  long & interesting night. 

Look for this gal on stage shooting t shirts into the crowd....one of my IG follows.

0185A206-1AE8-4979-99B6-C898B60E3E28.thumb.png.b1c9b27f70fbdd359694c85a188189cd.png

41 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I only pheasant hunt, and even that is rare.  The DNR has fishing and boating so fucked up, no point in dealing with that shit either.

I haven't done any hunting and little fishing for 20 years.  When I returned to MN, I was amazed at how the system had changed...and how expensive it had gotten.  Blew my mind.

23 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Remember guys, the trick is 2 in the pink, 1 in the stink.  

You can compare finger smells tonight...

Well,. If it anything like the Tim McGraw concert....... I’m in!!!!!

just got to keep em at that perfect level. Too much drink and game over. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look for this gal on stage shooting t shirts into the crowd....one of my IG follows.

0185A206-1AE8-4979-99B6-C898B60E3E28.thumb.png.b1c9b27f70fbdd359694c85a188189cd.png

Very nice!!! 

Should be plenty of half naked hotties. 

Edited by Cold War
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I haven't done any hunting and little fishing for 20 years.  When I returned to MN, I was amazed at how the system had changed...and how expensive it had gotten.  Blew my mind.

No golfing, no hunting, little fishing. What do you do with your time besides post here. :lol:

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

No golfing, no hunting, little fishing. What do you do with your time besides post here. :lol:

Jerk off a lot.  :lol: Meh...I've learned to take a one hour project and make it last eight.  I should work for the guberment!  

Starting on the sled now.  That'll take 4 months.  :lol: 

12 minutes ago, DAVE said:

You asking him out on a date?

:lol:

If he is, I'm inclined to accept but I will need a full frontal shot first.  I don't wanna get stuck with some little dick mutha fucka...I'm not @Wildboer  :lol:

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Jerk off a lot.  :lol: Meh...I've learned to take a one hour project and make it last eight.  I should work for the guberment!  

Starting on the sled now.  That'll take 4 months.  :lol: 

If he is, I'm inclined to accept but I will need a full frontal shot first.  I don't wanna get stuck with some little dick mutha fucka...I'm not @Wildboer  :lol:

Woah woah, I've got standards buddy 

14 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Woah woah, I've got standards buddy 

Atta boy!  Gotta have standards!

So how’s this work now?  We gotta drag you here to post or what?  Sucks being a working stiff, eh?

POAST MOORE!!

:bc:

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Atta boy!  Gotta have standards!

So how’s this work now?  We gotta drag you here to post or what?  Sucks being a working stiff, eh?

POAST MOORE!!

I actually enjoy working construction except for the getting up early part, I figure I'm getting paid to work out. I've been distracted because I've been courting a 23 year old smokeshow for the past couple months. It's getting more settled now and she just got a 9-5 with an architecture firm so I should be around more :bc: 

1 minute ago, Wildboer said:

I actually enjoy working construction except for the getting up early part, I figure I'm getting paid to work out. I've been distracted because I've been courting a 23 year old smokeshow for the past couple months. It's getting more settled now and she just got a 9-5 with an architecture firm so I should be around more :bc: 

Construction is a hard gig. I was hauling for a construction company and those workers are inhuman.  Wow

Just now, Wildboer said:

Good for you!  I've always enjoyed construction.  I do it where and when I want now.  I am usually up by 5 or 6 but don't like to work until 8-9.  I have never been a morning person.  

Glad to hear about your realtionship.  Always good.  You gotta admit it...there is really no substitute for tits!  I'd say a vagina also but I don't want to hear your graphic details again of how much it is like another mans anus.  :lol: 

Queer.  :bc:

4 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Construction is a hard gig. I was hauling for a construction company and those workers are inhuman.  Wow

I do some hauling but it's mostly cutting and nailing. The real shit work gets subcontracted because we're only a 3 man crew.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Good for you!  I've always enjoyed construction.  I do it where and when I want now.  I am usually up by 5 or 6 but don't like to work until 8-9.  I have never been a morning person.  

Glad to hear about your realtionship.  Always good.  You gotta admit it...there is really no substitute for tits!  I'd say a vagina also but I don't want to hear your graphic details again of how much it is like another mans anus.  :lol: 

Queer.  :bc:

I mean an asshole is an asshole and she's got one of those too :dunno:

• Like 1

Just now, Wildboer said:

I do some hauling but it's mostly cutting and nailing. The real shit work gets subcontracted because we're only a 3 man crew.

I mean an asshole is an asshole and she's got one of those too :dunno:

Are you trying to convince me that women are the best to poke...or yourself.  Ahhhh.....brain squeezer....but you already know that answer!

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you trying to convince me that women are the best to poke...or yourself.  Ahhhh.....brain squeezer....but you already know that answer!

I mean I've never been into topping guys so I wouldn't know :lol: 

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

ok first she? what is up with that getting sick if dick in your ass 

2nd I have been  remodeling for better than 25yrs,.

I won't show till 845 at any job .I want the kids on the bus the house wife dressed and ready for the day . I refuse to be part of the family morning routine.

last job  i went to early was prob 20 yrs ago . 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ewww....see what I mean?  You always gotta get icky.  :lol: 

Image result for gagging gif

Hey, you served that opportunity on a silver platter, you were asking for it  :lol: 

38 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok first she? what is up with that getting sick if dick in your ass 

2nd I have been  remodeling for better than 25yrs,.

I won't show till 845 at any job .I want the kids on the bus the house wife dressed and ready for the day . I refuse to be part of the family morning routine.

last job  i went to early was prob 20 yrs ago . 

I never claimed I wasn't also into women :dunno:

We're working for a young couple. The kids and hot wife are always around. We generally try to get to the job by 8 no matter the situation though.

48 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

So I didn’t back read. Pulled a few sleds out today! 

FA6635ED-CA50-48B6-BA0E-6EE6A2E39925.jpeg

CD69B79B-FD64-4EDA-AA5B-8523D6908D5B.jpeg

Why did you park them in Tool Kit’s room?  Please tell me they aren’t there for any type of service!

Moved mine from one side of the garage to the other today.  I got a small boner when I touched the grip.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why did you park them in Tool Kit’s room?  Please tell me they aren’t there for any type of service!

Moved mine from one side of the garage to the other today.  I got a small boner when I touched the grip.

download (1).jpeg

• Haha 4