Check your account email address ×

Bahahahahaha FUCK OHIO STATE

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

The pictures of his wife are up on the net , not good. Another cover - up ??

Sounds like it. Some of the assistants knew. Ohio State: Cheaters and beaters. 

Big 10 looks pretty solid this year. Him going down could make the conference pretty fun for the season. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
24 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Urban on admin leave for being a wife beater. 

He isn't the wife beater.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/college/ct-spt-urban-meyer-zach-smith-ohio-state-20180801-story.html

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Urban on admin leave for being a wife beater. 

Get your facts straight for a change.... :lol: Par for the course for Boy Bun...... :lmao:  

Sadly this should just require a bit of punishment but with the pound me too movement it very well may cost him his job.  

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Sadly this should just require a bit of punishment but with the pound me too movement it very well may cost him his job.  

It should cost him his job.  He lied multiple times.  The world moves forward.  You stand still.  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It should cost him his job.  He lied multiple times.  The world moves forward.  You stand still.  

Didn't read the whole article.   If correct he should lose his job.  :bc:

I guess the question is what job is acceptable for people to hold after convicted of certain crimes?

For example this Ass coach should he not be able to ever hold a job again and expect the taxpayer to support him?

I get holding Urban accountable but at some point people who have done bad things have to work.  

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

I guess the question is what job is acceptable for people to hold after convicted of certain crimes?

For example this Ass coach should he not be able to ever hold a job again and expect the taxpayer to support him?

He can hold a job anywhere someone is willing to hire him and deal with the ramifications of their decision.  He covered shit up at Florida also....gonna be a good year at OSU with Meyer and Jim Jordan covering up sexual misconduct. 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I get holding Urban accountable but at some point people who have done bad things have to work.  

Are pissed about the domestic violence or lying.......because we all know you have no problem getting down on your knees for a pathological liar....:news:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Are pissed about the domestic violence or lying.......because we all know you have no problem getting down on your knees for a pathological liar....:news:

Dude... You don’t venture into the non-political threads much, but everyone here usually leaves the normal banter reserved for R’s vs D’s threads at the door.