Check your account email address ×

Bahahahahaha FUCK OHIO STATE

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Dude... You don’t venture into the non-political threads much, but everyone here usually leaves the normal banter reserved for R’s vs D’s threads at the door. 

I’ll post what I want where I want :thumbsup:  Snd most people who start threads have their shit straight :lmao: 

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I’ll post what I want where I want :thumbsup:  Snd most people who start threads have their shit straight :lmao: 

Good God go play in traffic you insufferable twat.

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re so cool, bruh! Notice how Slinger and MC when they post in non-political threads don’t act like cunts? And as a result, most people actually like having them around and conversing with them. You don’t care because you are so highly regarded and have so many social opportunities though, so that makes sense. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You’re so cool, bruh! Notice how Slinger and MC when they post in non-political threads don’t act like cunts? And as a result, most people actually like having them around and conversing with them. You don’t care because you are so highly regarded and have so many social opportunities though, so that makes sense. 

Just admit the response to your boy Skidmark was too easy and accurate to pass up.  :thumbsup:  But you’re a stroke who started a thread without knowing the details so I don’t expect much from you :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Just admit the response to your boy Skidmark was too easy and accurate to pass up.  :thumbsup:  But you’re a stroke who started a thread without knowing the details so I don’t expect much from you :lol: 

In your own head you’re the coolest guy around, right? 

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I just SMH.

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

In your own head you’re the coolest guy around, right? 

Pretty close.....but what I do know is you’re a stroke.....especially when a dumbfuck like Tranny Boy begs for your attention every chance he gets :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Pretty close.....but what I do know is you’re a stroke.....especially when a dumbfuck like Tranny Boy begs for your attention every chance he gets :lmao: 

Xtra, like almost every member here bring some intellect, knowledge, humor, good conversation and fun to forums.  You bring none of that.  ZERO.  You never have....on any forum.  That's why you get shit canned right after statements like you made above (...I'll post what I want when I want).  In fact, that's the only thing I've ever seen you bring to a forum...the humor of seeing "Banned" under your name right after those repugnant little comments.  :lol:

Losers gonna lose.  But hey...LOOK AT YOU!!!!  You should thank CKF everyday for this place.