Check your account email address ×

Bank warns of impending market crash

• Platinum Contributing Member

Point is you can’t assume a recovery is automatic as important factors have changed.  The repugs fucked the average worker when the pension system was replaced by IRA/401’s.  Simple. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Point is you can’t assume a recovery is automatic as important factors have changed.  The repugs fucked the average worker when the pension system was replaced by IRA/401’s.  Simple. 

Who fucked the pension system in Illinois?

Just now, f7ben said:

Who fucked the pension system in Illinois?

Over promised and under funded.  👍. Why are many states solvent and in great shape?  Your boy LowAKIq enjoys a private pension as more people should be able to do. 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh that just happened eh? No wonder you had to get gifted a job by family... You’re not very bright. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Over promised and under funded.  👍. Why are many states solvent and in great shape?  Your boy LowAKIq enjoys a private pension as more people should be able to do. 

Right....my issue isn't with pensions. It's your dumb ass trying to make it a partisan issue that is the problem 

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol you don’t even understand the purpose of issuing stock, do you? Bahahaha.. Sweet fuck at your age that is embarrassing. 

I my nose hair has more intelligence than you will ever have lil guy

11 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh that just happened eh? No wonder you had to get gifted a job by family... You’re not very bright. 

You have no idea WTF you’re talking about Boy Bun :lmao: Are you Racers brother :lol: 

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Right....my issue isn't with pensions. It's your dumb ass trying to make it a partisan issue that is the problem 

Who the fuck pushed us away from them and toward Roth’s and who the fuck coddles the corporate position of taking more perks from the average worker.... :lol: Your ignorance is why corporate America is empowered at your expense 

56 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I like the 401k. It’s totally under my control. And I don’t have to worry about ABC company going belly up. You’re completely misguided as usual.

Pensions 1 and 2 in 3.5 years, pension 3 at 60, 2 401ks, and whatever the democrats wanna leave for me in social security.

I'm a fucking moron. Proof any moron could do it.

Fuck Taint and his tears... :lol:

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Pensions 1 and 2 in 3.5 years, pension 3 at 60, 2 401ks, and whatever the democrats wanna leave for me in social security.

I'm a fucking moron. Proof any moron could do it.

Fuck Taint and his tears... :lol:

Poor guy probably needs the gov’t to wipe his ass for him. :lol: 

“You didn’t build that” :lmao: 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wait wut?

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Haven’t you put enough taxes on your kids future already?

lmfao the fact you have a clit big enough to post that after your king spent more than all other presidents before him combined is beond laughable

Just now, Ez ryder said:

lmfao the fact you have a clit big enough to post that after your king spent more than all other presidents before him combined is beond laughable

George W Bush held that same title before Obama, so don't get too self righteous...

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

list,? 

Just now, motonoggin said:

George W Bush held that same title before Obama, so don't get too self righteous...

yeah and why not dubbel down right . 

I never cheered for bushes spending ever 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yeah and why not dubbel down right . 

I never cheered for bushes spending ever 

But you loved the war. 

I'm just saying, it isn't that big of a feat once Bush got us to 10 trillion.

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

:lmao: Better tell the clown posse you’re making shit up......the real dumb ones take everything literally :lol: