Check your account email address ×

Bank warns of impending market crash

Probably true. But you will always see these "predictions" and nobody has a crystal ball to know when and what will trigger it and how bad. Back to February lows? I wouldnt call that a crash. 

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Probably true. But you will always see these "predictions" and nobody has a crystal ball to know when and what will trigger it and how bad. Back to February lows? I wouldnt call that a crash. 

I warned corps were buying back billions of stock and that was keeping the market floating 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

Haven’t you put enough taxes on your kids future already?

I pay and have paid enough taxes for them for their entire life already.  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I warned corps were buying back billions of stock and that was keeping the market floating 

do you know why corps buy back stocks? 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Dude. Every single day you find someone saying the market is going to crash. Every. Single. Day.

Some of these guys just want to be the one who called it. “Mr. Smith from Morgan Stanley, the one who called the 2018 crash is now saying...”

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yes I do. It adds nothing to the average Americans wallet.

Unless you also buy those stocks. Corps buy back stocks because they know there is value there. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Unless you also buy those stocks. Corps buy back stocks because they know there is value there. 

Wait, only the super rich own stocks right? Couldn’t possibly help the middle class.

:news: 

Just now, Edmo said:

Wait, only the super rich own stocks right? Couldn’t possibly help the middle class.

:news: 

If you want to be super rich you should probably own some. :bc:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

If you want to be super rich you should probably own some. :bc:

Every single this this admin proposes becomes “tax cuts for the rich.” It’s simply retarded. 

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Every single this this admin proposes becomes “tax cuts for the rich.” It’s simply retarded. 

Our tax policy is bought and paid for, dont think for a minute that its not. Personally I dont think there needs to be a partisan angle to fiscal responsibility and that is something that has NOT been practiced in a LOOONNNG time. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is a common denominator here...

95E1B961-C929-4259-9D5C-538C1392AF1A.jpeg.d698e72c61dac12ecdf6f1f026c7678f.jpeg

So it pops again. Really, oh darn, it recovers. Always does. 

Up until now retirees had real retirement - SS and/or pensions.  Considering the majority of soon to be retirees don’t have a pot to piss in and the repugs want to reduce SS.....the future is gonna be interesting.  Gotta keep making sure the rich have the ability to start the trickle..... :lol: 

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Up until now retirees had real retirement - SS and/or pensions.  Considering the majority of soon to be retirees don’t have a pot to piss in and the repugs want to reduce SS.....the future is gonna be interesting.  Gotta keep making sure the rich have the ability to start the trickle..... :lol: 

Maybe tell your family to do a better job matching your 401k... Personal responsibility be damned is why 60 years of fiscal liberal policies have set people up for failure with their retirement. It isn’t hard to figure out why people can’t retire at a decent age with a decent chunk saved away.