Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders heathcare plan will cost 32.6 trillion for 10 years

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

What year did slavery end in the United States?

Due to Union measures such as the Confiscation Acts and Emancipation Proclamation in 1863, the war effectively ended slavery, even before ratification of the Thirteenth Amendment in December 1865, which formally ended the legal institution throughout the United States.

Yet more proof that you're unable to form a cogent argument against what I have presented. This saw is old. 

I am spot on.   You are a hypocrite of the highest order.   You spew a big game on here but live a completely different life.   

Just now, Highmark said:

I am spot on.   You are a hypocrite of the highest order.   You spew a big game on here but live a completely different life.   

What do you know of my life? You make an awful lot of assumptions based on zero evidence. 

Face it, you have no rebuttal, so you resort to logical fallacies in order to avoid cognitive dissonance. 

What do you know of my life? You make an awful lot of assumptions based on zero evidence. 

Face it, you have no rebuttal, so you resort to logical fallacies in order to avoid cognitive dissonance. 

I know of your life what you have posted on here.

You share in a family farm of which your portion should be shared by everyone.   There is no ownership of property under communism.

You started a business and you sold it.   You said you treated your workers good (which I believe) but did not say you shared in those profits equally.  

You have a nice financial life which includes a very nice Express Cruiser that you again do not share with the community as you preach we should.  There is no ownership of property under true communism.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I know of your life what you have posted on here.

You share in a family farm of which your portion should be shared by everyone.   There is no ownership of property under communism.

You started a business and you sold it.   You said you treated your workers good (which I believe) but did not say you shared in those profits equally.  

You have a nice financial life which includes a very nice Express Cruiser that you again do not share with the community as you preach we should.  There is no ownership of property under true communism.  

Lmao.

Clearly you don't understand what communism means, probably by choice.

You also remain willfully ignorant of the fact that there is no ethical consumption under capitalism. 

Lmao.

Clearly you don't understand what communism means, probably by choice.

You also remain willfully ignorant of the fact that there is no ethical consumption under capitalism. 

:lol:  

I never sold a business.

I closed one. Sold the equipment at a loss, and never employed a soul. 

I am a partner in another business and our lowest paid PT employees make $20+/hr. My partners haven't taken a wage in months, and I am currently on a stipend that allows me to pay my bills while we wait for licensing. Our other employees are on the same type of deal because we highly value their work. 

The family farm is still owned by my stepmother, and it certainly doesn't qualify as private property by the communist definition. It is personal property, due to the fact that it is currently being used by those who live on it to support themselves. 

So now that we've cleared up all the lies you've told, let's get back to me whipping your ass on this issue...

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

What year did slavery end in the United States?

Due to Union measures such as the Confiscation Acts and Emancipation Proclamation in 1863, the war effectively ended slavery, even before ratification of the Thirteenth Amendment in December 1865, which formally ended the legal institution throughout the United States.

WUT?  Slavery ended in the mid 1500's.  The "war" as you call it was more of a police action to keep the south from seceding from the union due to their ability to produce more warm weather crops than the frigid north could produce.  The rail road lines created during that war under the "War Act of 1865" made more crop distritbution possible to the whole nation.

I mean.....

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

WUT?  Slavery ended in the mid 1500's.  The "war" as you call it was more of a police action to keep the south from seceding from the union due to their ability to produce more warm weather crops than the frigid north could produce.  The rail road lines created during that war under the "War Act of 1865" made more crop distritbution possible to the whole nation.

I mean.....

Holy fuck! :lol2:

@f7ben

do you want to tag in here? :lol:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Holy fuck! :lol2:

@f7ben

do you want to tag in here? :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I fucking told everyone on day one broski was momo level stupid lol

Oh, so how do you explain Moto's BS that slavery ended in the mid 1860's then.

Retards.

23 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I never sold a business.

I am a partner in another business and our lowest paid PT employees make $20+/hr. My partners haven't taken a wage in months, and I am currently on a stipend that allows me to pay my bills while we wait for licensing. Our other employees are on the same type of deal because we highly value their work. 

The family farm is still owned by my stepmother, and it certainly doesn't qualify as private property by the communist definition. It is personal property, due to the fact that it is currently being used by those who live on it to support themselves. 

So now that we've cleared up all the lies you've told, let's get back to me whipping your ass on this issue...

uh huh. A stipend that also allows you to buy an express cruiser for personal use while your partners don't take a dime?

Sounds on the up and up.....

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

uh huh. A stipend that also allows you to buy an express cruiser for personal use while your partners don't take a dime?

Sounds on the up and up.....

It is what it is.

They don't dictate my personal financial decisions. And they love coming out on the boat.

It is what it is.

They don't dictate my personal financial decisions. And they love coming out on the boat.

a stipend that allows you to 'pay your bills' while your partners don't earn a dime doesn't include going out and purchasing an expensive toy, so you are obviously not being truthful here. 

Just now, frenchy said:

a stipend that allows you to 'pay your bills' while your partners don't earn a dime doesn't include going out and purchasing an expensive toy, so you are obviously not being truthful here. 

We agreed on what I get based on what I need. If I can rearrange some things to make a boat purchase possible, it's my decision. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

We agreed on what I get based on what I need. If I can rearrange some things to make a boat purchase possible, it's my decision. 

You've gotten side tracked.  Where'd Benny go?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

doesn't sound like you are a partner, sounds like you are relying on those with money and you are doing the grunt work for their investment. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

doesn't sound like you are a partner, sounds like you are relying on those with money and you are doing the grunt work for their investment. 

I am a partner, albeit a minority shareholder. 

I am a valuable asset to our enterprise, that's why they're treating me so well and not demanding I put my life on hold until we officially start up. 

On 7/30/2018 at 7:05 AM, motonoggin said:

19875335_1414642621962478_2048819131465986701_n.jpg

Ok moto. Build a hospital. Staff it with qualified trained unionized people. Buy supplies and pay immediate expenses.  Fix a broken arm for $200 lmao

45 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I never sold a business.

This is just priceless.

So at Moto Inc, nobody is paid a livable income and the true suckers are paid nothing but are promised phantom shares if the business is a success.

Don't quit your real day jobs folks.:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is just priceless.

So at Moto Inc, nobody is paid a livable income and the true suckers are paid nothing but are promised phantom shares if the business is a success.

By the communist definition :lol: 

its personal property not private property but the can sell it for a large profit :lol: sounds like private property to me 

21 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It is what it is.

My employees love going sledding, but they have earned it and are well paid regardless.  

Is that supposed to be a barter for their productivity?:lol:

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My employees love going sledding, but they have earned it and are well paid regardless.  

Is that supposed to be a barter for their productivity?:lol:

If they love sledding, they'll really like kayaking!!!!  Do that for them next!!  Class 9 rapids only tho.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is just priceless.

How did you get that out of anything I've said?