Check your account email address ×

Bernie Sanders heathcare plan will cost 32.6 trillion for 10 years

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My employees love going sledding, but they have earned it and are well paid regardless.  

Is that supposed to be a barter for their productivity?:lol:

My partners own the business. Wtf?

Are you stupid?

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

My partners own the business. Wtf?

Are you stupid?

I have lost count of how many sucker companies have offered me ownership for my time.  Pass.

None of them went anywhere BTW.

:lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have lost count of how many sucker companies have offered me ownership for my time.  Pass.

None of them went anywhere BTW.

:lol:

Awesome. 

I'm getting ownership and I'm being paid in the meantime. 

2 hours ago, oleroule said:

who doesn't have access to AFFORDABLE healthcare?

fixed and the answer to that is many.  Many who have enough assets they can't just stiff the hospital but not enough extra to pay outrageous deductibles and premiums.  I pay a bit under $800/mo for my portion of my families insurance and have paid $7800 out of pocket this year in deductibles/coinsurance/uncovered care including $800 this morning so my wife could get a PRP injection to hopefully avoid surgery but since it's experimental no insurance.  

The system is broke and it's all because of the cost of care.  Even taking the insurers profits out we would have the most outrageous costs in the world

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

fixed and the answer to that is many.  Many who have enough assets they can't just stiff the hospital but not enough extra to pay outrageous deductibles and premiums.  I pay a bit under $800/mo for my portion of my families insurance and have paid $7800 out of pocket this year in deductibles/coinsurance/uncovered care including $800 this morning so my wife could get a PRP injection to hopefully avoid surgery but since it's experimental no insurance.  

The system is broke and it's all because of the cost of care.  Even taking the insurers profits out we would have the most outrageous costs in the world

you changed the topic.