Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump Approval Rating Polls Drop Again, Support In Midwestern ‘Trump Country’ Also Slipping, Polls Show

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's Shitslinger,Toolkit, MaineCunt, XCFaggot, Revcuckstd, and Seal getting together for their daily bukkake. 

The tariffs are putting the hurt on Ford :news:

Ford profit dinged by tariffs, truck production

FOXBusiness

Ford reported weaker second-quarter earnings than expected Wednesday, as higher commodity expenses and a truck production delay weighed on its bottom line.

The automaker also cut its earnings outlook for the full year after a “challenging quarter” in Asia Pacific and Europe. Ford now expects to book a 2018 profit of $1.30 to $1.50 a share, down from a range of $1.45 to $1.70.

Ford and its domestic rivals, General Motors and Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, each cited U.S. tariffs on steel and aluminum as a headwind in the most recent quarter. Like Ford, GM and Fiat Chrysler lowered their forecasts for full-year earnings, due in part to an increase in commodity prices.

During an interview on FOX Business’ “After the Bell,” Ford Chief Financial Officer Shanks said steel and aluminum tariffs created $150 million in headwinds during the period. Commodity costs increased by a total of about $300 million compared to the same quarter a year earlier, according to The Wall Street Journal.

Ford reported net income of $1.1 billion, a 48% drop year-over-year. On an adjusted basis, the company reported per-share earnings of 27 cents, falling short of Wall Street’s expectations for 31 cents. Revenue was down 2% at $38.9 billion. Analysts had expected $35.8 billion in revenue.

In addition to higher commodity costs, Ford’s earnings came under pressure from China, where the automaker swung to an operating loss. A temporary shutdown of F-Series production also weighed on the quarterly financial results. In May, Ford stopped building most pickup trucksOpens a New Window. for about a week after a key supplier’s manufacturing facility suffered a large fire.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/ford-profit-dinged-by-tariffs-truck-production

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

That's Shitslinger,Toolkit, MaineCunt, XCFaggot, Revcuckstd, and Seal getting together for their daily bukkake. 

:lmao: That would be the Clown Posse draining Dumps balls :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The tariffs are putting the hurt on Ford :news:

Pretty pathetic that stuff like that makes you Dumbs happy.

I'll still make $170K+ and get my huge annual profit sharing check 

13 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: That would be the Clown Posse draining Dumps balls :lol: 

That's you pussis on the way to your daily TDS thearpy sessions. :owned:

42 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Pretty pathetic that stuff like that makes you Dumbs happy.

I'll still make $170K+ and get my huge annual profit sharing check 

That's you pussis on the way to your daily TDS thearpy sessions. :owned:

Who said it made me happy? 

If your company continues to take hits on profits why would you still continue to get bonuses?

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Who said it made me happy? 

If your company continues to take hits on profits why would you still continue to get bonuses?

Oh, so you're just being a cunt then. Got it 

It's called profit sharing.  Sure it fluxuates. Still get one as long as we make a profit.  I haven't not got one in 20 years. 

Funny how one can focus the blame solely on tariffs and completely ignore the f150 line shutdown and costs of restructuring. Almost like one has some sort of agenda. :news: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Funny how one can focus the blame solely on tariffs and completely ignore the f150 line shutdown and costs of restructuring. Almost like one has some sort of agenda. :news: 

He's just being a cunt. That's how Libs get when things aren't going their way.   

• Platinum Contributing Member

This constant navel gazing no fun mopey type attitude  from some of you guys can't be healthy.....buck up little campers!!!!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Edmo said:

You mean the f150 line shutdown due to the fire at a Chinese owned factory? 

33 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You mean the f150 line shutdown due to the fire at a Chinese owned factory? 

I thought I was the only one that saw the irony there. Buy American!!! :lol: 

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I couldn't imagine being so angry and stupid at the same time. 

Like, are you even smart enough to know what you're angry about?

Exactly that’s wince in a not shell wow 

11 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He's just being a cunt. That's how Libs get when things aren't going their way.   

Wince said the market was going to collapse if trump got elected then literally days after trump got elected he said trump is making him rich :lol: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Wince said the market was going to collapse if trump got elected then literally days after trump got elected he said trump is making him rich :lol: 

'The market likes stability."

:lol:

On 7/30/2018 at 8:55 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

You forgot....run the debt to astronomical numbers just in time for the housing and market bubbles to burst with no stimulus left in the economy. 

Obama already took care of that for us say it with me 7.917 Trillion . yes we know that is Obama debt so it is the good kind of debt 

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Edmo said:

dont bring facts in to a thread. we are talking about 2%off of projections after all