Check your account email address ×

Donald Trump Approval Rating Polls Drop Again, Support In Midwestern ‘Trump Country’ Also Slipping, Polls Show

Most support him on immigration and strong borders. You won’t see that in the lib media though. Just more BS polls and pouting about every single thing he does. It’s a new week, I can’t wait to see what’s going to set their hair on fire this week.

Headlines in the New Yorker magazine. The date...April 14th. :lol: 

Michael Cohen and the End Stage of the Trump Presidency

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

They have been pushing this narrative that trump's support in the midwest has been going down for a while. 

Back in Feb.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/trump-approval-rating-2018-midterms/552701/

Over 70% of our country doesn’t believe the biased news anymore. But they keep pushing this rubbish. It’s comical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Over 70% of our country doesn’t believe the biased news anymore. But they keep pushing this rubbish. It’s comical.

So, do the people here that post this type of news really believe it? 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Trump’s approval rating among registered voters has been on the rise, and one poll even has him above 50 percent. Another poll now has the GOP actually picking up a significant amount of Senate seats in the midterms. But perhaps the most difficult statistic for Democrats and left-leaning journalists to digest is found in the latest CNN poll: 57 percent of respondents believe that things are going well in the U.S., the largest proportion to say so since January of 2007.

All this while the latest Media Research Center study shows an overwhelming — almost laughable — negative bias against the president. In the first part of the year, 91 percent of network news coverage of the president was anti-Trump

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/387166-trumps-poll-numbers-confirm-the-media-is-still-just-crying-wolf

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Edmo said:

Most support him on immigration and strong borders. You won’t see that in the lib media though. Just more BS polls and pouting about every single thing he does. It’s a new week, I can’t wait to see what’s going to set their hair on fire this week.

Dumper Ed :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Trump’s approval rating among registered voters has been on the rise, and one poll even has him above 50 percent. Another poll now has the GOP actually picking up a significant amount of Senate seats in the midterms. But perhaps the most difficult statistic for Democrats and left-leaning journalists to digest is found in the latest CNN poll: 57 percent of respondents believe that things are going well in the U.S., the largest proportion to say so since January of 2007.

All this while the latest Media Research Center study shows an overwhelming — almost laughable — negative bias against the president. In the first part of the year, 91 percent of network news coverage of the president was anti-Trump

http://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/387166-trumps-poll-numbers-confirm-the-media-is-still-just-crying-wolf

:lmao: :lol: 

Losing the house for 2 years is not that big of deal.   Does nothing to stop judicial nominations.   If the democraps do take back the house they will spend 2 years on impeachment that would have ZERO chances passing the Senate.   This would virtually hand Trump the WH and GOP the house back in 2020.   

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Losing the house for 2 years is not that big of deal.   Does nothing to stop judicial nominations.   If the democraps do take back the house they will spend 2 years on impeachment that would have ZERO chances passing the Senate.   This would virtually hand Trump the WH and GOP the house back in 2020.   

I expect them to lose it. When was the last time either side held both chambers and the white house and didn't lose one chamber at the first mid term?

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I expect them to lose it. When was the last time either side held both chambers and the white house and didn't lose one chamber at the first mid term?

I don’t know when the last time was but I know it happens so often that it’s almost a given.  What will be interesting, and almost future telling for the Dems, is if they bomb out at mid-terms.  Right now, I think that is likely.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know when the last time was but I know it happens so often that it’s almost a given.  What will be interesting, and almost future telling for the Dems, is if they bomb out at mid-terms.  Right now, I think that is likely.

I don't. Sometimes folks even like to recycle past idiots. The NH first bounced back and forth between 2 idiots for the last 5 cycles. Thanks Ginger.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A unredacted FISA warrant application may have huge implications on the election.   My guess is Trump is holding a pretty good hand that he is waiting for the appropriate time to release on a number of things.   For the most part the left has already played their hands and they didn't even show a pair.    

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

A unredacted FISA warrant application may have huge implications on the election.   My guess is Trump is holding a pretty good hand that he is waiting for the appropriate time to release on a number of things.   For the most part the left has already played their hands and they didn't even show a pair.    

I don't think so. I believe that fisa warrant is over the heads of 75% of voters. If not more. Your a political junkie , most in here are including myself. Most everyday Americans couldn't even name every house member from their own state.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I don't think so. I believe that fisa warrant is over the heads of 75% of voters. If not more. Your a political junkie , most in here are including myself. Most everyday Americans couldn't even name every house member from their own state.

It doesn't matter if its over their heads, its how its sold on social media.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I posted this last week but I junk the Dems are without any real plan leading to any amount of success. Their only goal seems to be keeping as many of their sheep in the fence as they can with Anti-Trump rhetoric.  Pelosi is the official shepherd and that’s as good as they have.

Theyd better start getting their act together or, accept that any amount of power won’t be there’s again until MAYBE 2024.  It actually looks like that’s what they are accepting.  Bernie and his new little puppy are really tossing them for a loss right now.  They can not afford to alienate ANYONE.  Even if that means having no clear message or plan for the future.

Who follows leadership like this?

Just now, Zambroski said:

I posted this last week but I junk the Dems are without any real plan leading to any amount of success. Their only goal seems to be keeping as many of their sheep in the fence as they can with Anti-Trump rhetoric.  Pelosi is the official shepherd and that’s as good as they have.

Theyd better start getting their act together or, accept that any amount of power won’t be there’s again until MAYBE 2024.  It actually looks like that’s what they are accepting.  Bernie and his new little puppy are really tossing them for a loss right now.  They can not afford to alienate ANYONE.  Even if that means having no clear message or plan for the future.

Who follows leadership like this?

Like I said before the judicial nominations are the most important thing going forward.   Rand Paul announced he will vote for Kavanaugh so its looking pretty good he will get on the SC.  Just think if Clinton was elected.   

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Like I said before the judicial nominations are the most important thing going forward.   Rand Paul announced he will vote for Kavanaugh so its looking pretty good he will get on the SC.  Just think if Clinton was elected.   

Don't want to think about that :guzzle: