Check your account email address ×

ZOMG ZOMG ITS BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD posdhn gpioouiefoxhciefhonweoihxf

The Whirlpool and the Nail company and Harley Davidson and MUH CONDUITZ .....ZOMG the world is ending again and its all Trumps fault :lol:

Fucking retarded ass faggots on this site and everywhere around the world got played again. 

Anyone with a brain knew every country out there would be crawling hands and knees to avoid our trade wrath. China will be crushed within the year

• Like 2

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

I've been wanting to tell China to fuck off for 15 years. Finally!

When we have deals in place with the rest of the world China will be on an island .......its going to be epic.....those thieving little slant eyed fucks have no idea what economic pain lies ahead for them 

Just now, f7ben said:

When we have deals in place with the rest of the world China will be on an island .......its going to be epic.....those thieving little slant eyed fucks have no idea what economic pain lies ahead for them 

Asian markets have been trying to recover.  China is an anchor right now.  China doesn’t have the staying power.  It’s over.

”TRADE WAR!!!”

:lol:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The EU bent the knee. Nookistan and Mexico will soon. Then what does China have? They certainly have no friends in Europe... Trump and his advisers knocked it out of the park. 

It was obvious how this was going to go down to anyone with a brain.........

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Only it didn’t “go down “ yet. The only things going down are  ben on xtraBS, and trumps favorability numbers 

48% today....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Only it didn’t “go down “ yet. The only things going down are  ben on xtraBS, and trumps favorability numbers 

Trump's numbers actually went up after the Putin debacle (somehow...). You think those numbers are going down now bahahahhahaha? Lemme guess, you think the Stormy Tape will be the one to tank his numbers. He is at the highest approval of any R President (with republicans) at this point of their term. When all of this skull fucking of Europe and N. American allies is done on trade, those numbers with independents is going up. Because the only thing we care about more than throwing a finger at the two party system is our checkbooks. Thanks Donnie. 

Just keep praying for him to lose on the world stage. It is apparent where your allegiances lie. 

Edited by xtralettucetomatoe580

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I could have gone a little harder I think 

Polaris was down almost 14% on the day at one point.  If I had a ladder, I would have jumped off the roof!  Market still closed higher.

Edited by DriftBusta

40 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Trump better not fuck with my vape cartridges

if you havent already, trim or pull your emerging market holdings.  Those bootleg cartridges leak like a sieve.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Polaris was down almost 14% on the day at one point.  If I had a ladder, I would have jumped off the roof!  Market still closed higher.

Yah.......its been a funny ride last few days.

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Trump's numbers actually went up after the Putin debacle (somehow...). You think those numbers are going down now bahahahhahaha? Lemme guess, you think the Stormy Tape will be the one to tank his numbers. He is at the highest approval of any R President (with republicans) at this point of their term. When all of this skull fucking of Europe and N. American allies is done on trade, those numbers with independents is going up. Because the only thing we care about more than throwing a finger at the two party system is our checkbooks. Thanks Donnie. 

Just keep praying for him to lose on the world stage. It is apparent where your allegiances lie. 

You need to get away from your little club of rw nitwits now and then. In the real world, people are finally catching on to trump and getting sick of his BS. Not his die hard, retard base that you’re part of now. I’m talking about other more moderates who took chances on the clown. When you add in all the pissed off dems and indies who sat home last election, or thought they were being cute with their vote, now being pissed, he’s going down in 2020 if he’s even on it then. Adding to his demise will be the dems taking the house back this year, holding the asshole more accountable

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

You need to get away from your little club of rw nitwits now and then. In the real world, people are finally catching on to trump and getting sick of his BS. Not his die hard, retard base that you’re part of now. I’m talking about other more moderates who took chances on the clown. When you add in all the pissed off dems and indies who sat home last election, or thought they were being cute with their vote, now being pissed, he’s going down in 2020 if he’s even on it then. Adding to his demise will be the dems taking the house back this year, holding the asshole more accountable

Problem is...his base is getting bigger...

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Oh you are a member of the "real world"? Mmkay Slingy... I'm not his base. I'm a moderate independent. This shit right here being tough on trade, NATO, opening dialogues with NK, etc... is perfect with me. He isn't wrong here. Evident by the fact the EU is caving. Their trade policies took advantage of us. If by the end of his term he has removed barriers from China, the EU, and Canada, he will get my vote again. I promise you that most moderates like me will do the same. We are sick of the media spin. You can't see it because you are a brain dead hack, but the rest of us can. But please, please, please tell us just like in 2016 how he doesn't have a chance again. I liked that. I know you don't have a clue about middle America, but I will give you a hint: Your ass is hanging out again... 

• Like 1