Check your account email address ×

ZOMG ZOMG ITS BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD posdhn gpioouiefoxhciefhonweoihxf

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why don't you go suck start a shotgun or a dick, but either way get the fuck outta here ya ol' tranny. 

Hey, you're the one that posted about Slinger's ass, not me!!! 

Don't take it out on me 'cause you were the barrack's pin cushion. 

48 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

if you havent already, trim or pull your emerging market holdings.  Those bootleg cartridges leak like a sieve.

Nothing is bootlegged, thi is high quality stuff from a good manufacturer. We have like a .1% failure rate. 

And China is kinda the birthplace of ecigs so...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Oh you are a member of the "real world"? Mmkay Slingy... I'm not his base. I'm a moderate independent. This shit right here being tough on trade, NATO, opening dialogues with NK, etc... is perfect with me. He isn't wrong here. Evident by the fact the EU is caving. Their trade policies took advantage of us. If by the end of his term he has removed barriers from China, the EU, and Canada, he will get my vote again. I promise you that most moderates like me will do the same. We are sick of the media spin. You can't see it because you are a brain dead hack, but the rest of us can. But please, please, please tell us just like in 2016 how he doesn't have a chance again. I liked that. I know you don't have a clue about middle America, but I will give you a hint: Your ass is hanging out again... 

Yes you are his base, your media “spin” comment proves it. Btw, add a bunch more women to the voting crowd the next few elections. Not just the hillary fans, but the quiet, moderate women who see what could happen with the SC

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Nothing is bootlegged, thi is high quality stuff from a good manufacturer. We have like a .1% failure rate. 

And China is kinda the birthplace of ecigs so...

What is this “we” and market stuff about? Are you in the vape business now?

24 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Yes you are his base, your media “spin” comment proves it. Btw, add a bunch more women to the voting crowd the next few elections. Not just the hillary fans, but the quiet, moderate women who see what could happen with the SC

These women?

:ashamed:

reuters-aaron-p-bernstein-we-do-not-do-well-with-white-31517103.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Well yeah, vape carts are a major portion of cannabis sales.

My neighbor was telling me that most of his buddies don't want the flower anymore, they all prefer vape carts. I just wish I could buy the juice in a bottle instead of in a cart. The only ones I've tried suck when compared to the reusable carts.

• Like 1