Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Im starting to see a pattern here when mr I own a big business logs on....its usually around the sametimes everyday except weekends.

I bet he just has a regular job and can only go on the net during his breaks.

:lol:

No shit.  He also claim he grew the business over the 25 years and then says something stupid like how can a business run for 20 years at a loss.:lol:

If I take over a business that nets 1 million a year and after 20 years it only nets 600K, that is not a loss, its negative growth, like I said.  Fucking guy is a beta simpleton.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

No shit.  He also claim he grew the business over the 25 years and then says something stupid like how can a business run for 20 years at a loss.:lol:

If I take over a business that nets 1 million a year and after 20 years it only nets 600K, that is not a loss, its negative growth, like I said.  Fucking guy is a beta simpleton.:lol:

Its amazing for how little he tells us it can still be picked apart.

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seriously?  2% swings a week are nothing.  They go up, they go down and at the end of the year we mark the overall gain or loss.  Its not real complicated.

Pssst, I'll let you in on a little tidbit.  The 4500 SQ FT home my FIL built back in 2000 in Toronto and will go to my son is worth more than that entire heap of shit you claim even if true.  He was a real tradesman that knew how to use a hammer and saw unlike that other beta twin.:lol:

:lmao: Entitlement mentality :lol:  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Seriously?  2% swings a week are nothing.  They go up, they go down and at the end of the year we mark the overall gain or loss.  Its not real complicated.

Pssst, I'll let you in on a little tidbit.  The 4500 SQ FT home my FIL built back in 2000 in Toronto and will go to my son is worth more than that entire heap of shit you claim even if true.  He was a real tradesman that knew how to use a hammer and saw unlike that other beta twin.:lol:

Psssst lucky you married money. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Probably tougher and more admirable than being born into it, eh?  

Or, “50%” anyway.   :lmao:

This is literally like re-stepping on an ant anymore.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Probably tougher and more admirable than being born into it, eh?  

Or, “50%” anyway.   :lmao:

This is literally like re-stepping on an ant anymore.

Holy fuck...he just keeps ramming that foot farther and farther in his mouth.

2 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Holy fuck...he just keeps ramming that foot farther and farther in his mouth.

I’m seriously beginning to think he is Tool Kit’s kin.  A couple of test tube babies that escaped the toilet by pure luck.  Or, maybe they didn’t escape.  It’s tough to decide.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not really, she lived in a small house when we got married.  He built it himself a fews after, framed it managed all the trades.  Was nothing but great timing.  House rich, cash poor.

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

:lol: Poor Arcticbeta......he’s like the dude who wins the lottery and now they are a financial expert :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Poor Arcticbeta......he’s like the dude who wins the lottery and now they are a financial expert :lmao: 

Financial expert?  Its called good research dummy.  Most real financial experts aren't very good at it.

Still no ties to ISIS?

Still not able to understand taxes and how well off people can manipulate the tax system?

it was a long weekend in Ontario and the weather was warm.  I'm sure there was a lot of noise on the lake from the Jetskis.  Arctic beta probably spent it hiding under the bed with the dogs. 

Poor sad stupid betas.  

On 7/24/2018 at 8:02 AM, Skidooski said:

What about when someone arrives illegally from the get go? Can we have them sign a waiver and deport them? 

We dont have illegal immigrants in Canada...

On 8/2/2018 at 2:18 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

You are the dumbass that claimed the business lost money for 20 years. 

I’m you Trumpster Beta bitches lie so often you can’t keep them straight.