Check your account email address ×

Toronto mass shooter named

12 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Too many assholes on the site.  I don’t blame him. ye

So don't throw rocks from a glass house.  Guy passes more judgement on others than anyone here, based on what they readily share.  Yet everythings a big secret...oooooh.  GMAFB 

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

C32C2DEE-ACC1-4E21-A8FC-F977B84BF28C.gif

:lol:  

9 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Are you always dense as fuck? :lol:

yes I've noticed that.  He lives in his own little world that is for certain.  

3 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The short version of HCSCE is @revkevsdi  and I shut the mother fucker down by beating you stuoid fluckers at your own game.  The rules kept changing because you fuckers kept getting frustrated and we kept adapting like smart people do.....and even with the ‘mods’ on your team.......you fuckers still got frustrated and lost.  The ‘mods’ were so fucking cool they even shared information via PM :lmao: We won.  You lost.  Period. 

Pass some of that shit you're smoking over here.  You two behave like dipshits and are regarded accordingly.  Can't wait until your next vacation in November.  👍

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: There's no posse, Klan or Team etc you dumbfuck. You and RevKev are just so childishly annoying that everyone points and laughs at you. You're just odd balls! One would think in your 40 or 50 years of existence that you'd be used to that by now. Fucking dorks! :thumbsup:

You'd think they'd consider changing tactics or tone it down.  I think Zam nailed it when he pondered whether they've taken too many dodgeballs to the face.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So don't throw rocks from a glass house.  Guy passes more judgement on others than anyone here, based on what they readily share.  Yet everythings a big secret...oooooh.  GMAFB 

Pass some of that shit you're smoking over here.  You two behave like dipshits and are regarded accordingly.  Can't wait until your next vacation in November.  👍

You'd think they'd consider changing tactics or tone it down.  I think Zam nailed it when he pondered whether they've taken too many dodgeballs to the face.  :lol: 

:lol: And the internet drama boy steps up to confirm my point :lmao: 

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

13 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It takes some balls to post what funds you are holding strong.  Something I have done from FS ver 1.0.  I posted my holdings in RRSP's and non registered (not retained earnings) accounts for the past 5 years, some of those funds I no longer hold but need them to calc returns.  Really don't know what else to say.

My wife makes a great income, what is 98% of the people here?  You take things literately.

On the bold, no body is asking for either your business name or home address.  Just what do you do, where abouts do you live?

I take things too literally.  lol 

When the beta bitch who has been calling me a liar complains that I call him on his lies.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

When the beta bitch who has been calling me a liar complains that I call him on his lies.

So still no answer on what your business does....

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Remember how these fuckers cried and got beat with their own rules :lmao: 

:lol: Who’s the alpha’s :lmao: 👍

5 hours ago, SnowRider said:

The short version of HCSCE is @revkevsdi  and I shut the mother fucker down by beating you stuoid fluckers at your own game.  The rules kept changing because you fuckers kept getting frustrated and we kept adapting like smart people do.....and even with the ‘mods’ on your team.......you fuckers still got frustrated and lost.  The ‘mods’ were so fucking cool they even shared information via PM :lmao: We won.  You lost.  Period. 

It's weird that they would try to bring up the past.  Because this is exactly what happened.

It was ages ago but I'm remembering some of the specifics and it was hilarious.  

Until one of the mods gave out personal info and some dumbass posted a google map of a neighbours house and threatened to send bikers around. 

I had a warning from Tom for "taunting another person" .  That was beta before Trumps white supremacist sidekick started telling these bitches to use the word.

And Tom wasn't the worse one there.  Taunting for fuck sake.   

Remember when Ole Rule cried and begged for a rule change because he didn't like something we said. Then he was the first one with a month ban.   

They had a free for all. No rules which lasted about two weeks before they were crying. 

I'm not proud of that time.  I wasted way too much time on the site.  But it was funny. 

Just now, DAVE said:

You mean like when you report posts?

When the rules you want and wish for are broken.....and you stupid fucks break your own rules :lmao: :lol: So easy to beat you fuckers that you clowns get so frustrated you have to have Mods share info.  Rev and I win.  The Clown Posse loses :lol: 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It's weird that they would try to bring up the past.  Because this is exactly what happened.

It was ages ago but I'm remembering some of the specifics and it was hilarious.  

Until one of the mods gave out personal info and some dumbass posted a google map of a neighbours house and threatened to send bikers around. 

I had a warning from Tom for "taunting another person" .  That was beta before Trumps white supremacist sidekick started telling these bitches to use the word.

And Tom wasn't the worse one there.  Taunting for fuck sake.   

Remember when Ole Rule cried and begged for a rule change because he didn't like something we said. Then he was the first one with a month ban.   

They had a free for all. No rules which lasted about two weeks before they were crying. 

I'm not proud of that time.  I wasted way too much time on the site.  But it was funny. 

And 1250 sharing info via PM :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

When the rules you want and wish for are broken.....and you stupid fucks break your own rules :lmao: :lol: So easy to beat you fuckers that you clowns get so frustrated you have to have Mods share info.  Rev and I win.  The Clown Posse loses :lol: 

What the fuck are you two losers even doing here?:lol:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You behave like this cause you lost.

End of story.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What the fuck are you two losers even doing here?:lol:

Just now, DAVE said:

End of story.

Dumb and Dumber :lmao: 

41 minutes ago, SnowRider said:
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: And the internet drama boy steps up to confirm my point :lmao: 

Yup.   Of all the posters here, he's the one that can't take it.   Threatening to track me down and hit me with a baseball bat. lol

When I laughed at that he started insulting my wife. He's Biggest bitch on here.  And fun fact,  the only self confirmed Cuckhold on the site. 

But it's a close tie with Zampoopski the clown.  Remember when he was writing those long winded fantasy pieces about putting a hole in you? Then he'd dream about you being in a hospital bed and your family would watch. 

That is full on butthurt there.   I like how much time he spends on photoshop with your photo and then claims how insignificant you are. 

11 minutes ago, DAVE said:

So still no answer on what your business does....

I thought you already found that out. When you spent the weekend with your son stalking small town Ontario looking for a blue f150 with a topper.  You told everyone it was Hardware.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

I thought you already found that out. When you spent the weekend with your son stalking small town Ontario looking for a blue f150 with a topper.  You told everyone it was Hardware.

So still no answer....

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

And 1250 sharing info via PM :lol: 

True story.  It was Captain storm that went after him over that.  

Didn't the same right wing cunts intentionally try to harm Mainecat's business? 

What a fucking pathetic bunch of sucks.

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Cunningham Hardware?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

End of story.

Lost????? Listen double wide Dave, we are arguing on a snowmobile site.  We've all lost.  

You claim you are living a life of leisure and you can't find anything better to do than this?

I'm not proud of my time here but your over 20,000 posts and it means so much to you it's sad.

Pretending you've won arguments when all you've done is make up lies about other people?  That's not winning arguments.

That is lying. I know your hero Trump does it. But it's just lying and although it's effective in politics, it's not really winning. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lost????? Listen double wide Dave, we are arguing on a snowmobile site.  We've all lost.  

You claim you are living a life of leisure and you can't find anything better to do than this?

I'm not proud of my time here but your over 20,000 posts and it means so much to you it's sad.

Pretending you've won arguments when all you've done is make up lies about other people?  That's not winning arguments.

That is lying. I know your hero Trump does it. But it's just lying and although it's effective in politics, it's not really winning. 

I know a few of these people personally...have you met anyone from this site?

I think not. That would expose you.

Keep trying.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Cunningham Hardware?

Not sure ask Dave's son.  They spent a weekend finding out everything.  The aztec with the sea kayaks, the type of business.  Man they were very thorough. Pretty soon Zampoopski will have photos that he can spend hours lovingly photoshopping. 

BTW.  Page 35  still no links to the claims that ISIS was involved.  Unless of course you believe ISIS and enjoy spreading their propaganda. 

Weird that you hate Trudeau more then you hate Saudi Arabia and ISIS.  In fact you hate him so much you want your own country to lose a trade war.   You really should sell up and move South before they build a northern wall too. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Major :owned: @DAVE

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I know a few of these people personally...have you met anyone from this site?

I think not. That would expose you.

Keep trying.

WGAF Dirtroad 👍