Check your account email address ×

I'm done with politics

No im not leaving or saying im leaving only to return a week later. I'm simply done with politics.  You may be asking why?? Tonight John McCain, Marco Rubio and Debbie Wasserman Shultz won thier primary's. 

1. McCain: not only is this man 80 years old. He's a complete failure. He's not passed one piece of solid legislation ever. He supports open boarders and amnesty. When a young accomplished Doctor can't unseat this loser we have issues. 

2. Rubio: this asshat couldn't beat trump in his own state now they give him another shot in Florida??? The same Rubio who said he wouldn't run for reelection when he ran for president. 

3. Wasserman: this cunt is a proven liar who worked against a sitting senator to stop him from winning the democrat nomination to run for president. This is a known fact. Yet the voters of her district have given her a chance to win her seat yet again. 

These events are the straw that broke the camels back. I'll talk news sports snowmobiles and yes global warming but I will not talk politics . I don't fucking care who wins these elections anymore. Americans clearly don't want to fix our country. If they did these three people who are part of a congress with the lowest approval rating wouldn't have won thier primary's!!! 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No im not leaving or saying im leaving only to return a week later. I'm simply done with politics.  You may be asking why?? Tonight John McCain, Marco Rubio and Debbie Wasserman Shultz won thier primary's. 

1. McCain: not only is this man 80 years old. He's a complete failure. He's not passed one piece of solid legislation ever. He supports open boarders and amnesty. When a young accomplished Doctor can't unseat this loser we have issues. 

2. Rubio: this asshat couldn't beat trump in his own state now they give him another shot in Florida??? The same Rubio who said he wouldn't run for reelection when he ran for president. 

3. Wasserman: this cunt is a proven liar who worked against a sitting senator to stop him from winning the democrat nomination to run for president. This is a known fact. Yet the voters of her district have given her a chance to win her seat yet again. 

These events are the straw that broke the camels back. I'll talk news sports snowmobiles and yes global warming but I will not talk politics . I don't fucking care who wins these elections anymore. Americans clearly don't want to fix our country. If they did these three people who are part of a congress with the lowest approval rating wouldn't have won thier primary's!!! 

It is disgusting how entrenched the establishment is :guzzle: 

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

That's exactly what these people want.  They want people with any sense to get out of politics.  That way it is easy to have idiots like this stay in.  Don't give in to them.  Keep rallying against these establishment people and get them out. 

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The people have spoken!! What a beautiful country it is that we live in!! :bc: 

AmnestyDon, he's going to fix it all :lol: 

Edited by Mileage Psycho

Just now, racer254 said:

What are you afraid of if trump gets elected?

#AmnestyDon doesn't have a clue on how to govern, he doesn't think before speaking, the list goes on and on.

The major theme of his campaign has been the great great wall and deportation, and now where is he on that??

7 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I would wait till the finals in November

9 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

#AmnestyDon doesn't have a clue on how to govern, he doesn't think before speaking, the list goes on and on.

The major theme of his campaign has been the great great wall and deportation, and now where is he on that??

Watch out, snowbeavis has been your fluffer on 2 threads already this morning.

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I would wait till the finals in November

No buddy I'm done. Really what has all this arguing accomplished between all of us here on freedom sledder the last 5 to 10 years? Have we changed anything? All we do is carry anger for one another when non of us have the ability change anything.

I'm done allowing these people to upset me and my life. I litterly couldn't sleep last night when I saw McCain won . That's why I was up posting at 2:00 AM. I litterly felt helpless. I refuse to feel that way anymore. I believe what I believe I don't care what anyone else believes. There seems to be no amount of truth about anyone of these people that changes how people vote. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

No buddy I'm done. Really what has all this arguing accomplished between all of us here on freedom sledder the last 5 to 10 years? Have we changed anything? All we do is carry anger for one another when non of us have the ability change anything.

I'm done allowing these people to upset me and my life. I litterly couldn't sleep last night when I saw McCain won . That's why I was up posting at 2:00 AM. I litterly felt helpless. I refuse to feel that way anymore. I believe what I believe I don't care what anyone else believes. There seems to be no amount of truth about anyone of these people that changes how people vote. 

You take this place to seriously. Relax and enjoy the ride....life is short

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You take this place to seriously. Relax and enjoy the ride....life is short

You're the one who said he was leaving til November. :lol:

I agree some take this place and likely others way to seriously.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You're the one who said he was leaving til November. :lol:

I agree some take this place and likely others way to seriously.

Whats your point? I never took this place, HCS, FS, AmSnow seriously. That has nothing to do with coming back.

While you are spot on about mccain and rubio, I was really more disappointed when I heard debbie wasserman schultz won her primary.  Wikileaks proved how dishonest and unethical she is, yet people still voted for her.

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

McCain was expected to win, you're not paying attention enough if you were really suprised by that outcome :nuts: 

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Whats your point? I never took this place, HCS, FS, AmSnow seriously. That has nothing to do with coming back.

You look like the pot calling the kettle black.

How many places do you post on?  One is way more than enough for me.

8 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Hell, I don't blame you.  Just keep in mind, more times than not now. it's the masses of undesirables that show up to the polls that make outcomes anymore.  It's who we are as a nation.  Corrupt, lying, and incompetence voted into office (and re-voted into office) just represents who is voting them in.  We wen through Obama's re-election already....why are you surprised now?  Hang on and laugh!  Look at some of these clowns on here constantly pumping their "leader"....how can this not be hilarious banter every day?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hell, I don't blame you.  Just keep in mind, more times than not now. it's the masses of undesirables that show up to the polls that make outcomes anymore.  It's who we are as a nation.  Corrupt, lying, and incompetence voted into office (and re-voted into office) just represents who is voting them in.  We wen through Obama's re-election already....why are you surprised now?  Hang on and laugh!  Look at some of these clowns on here constantly pumping their "leader"....how can this not be hilarious banter every day?

Like Trump supporters