Check your account email address ×

Tony Sparano Dies....Vikings O Line Coach

• Platinum Contributing Member

Only 56 and apparently died Sunday from a heart attack after going to the hospital Thursday for chest pains.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/24166219/minnesota-vikings-o-line-coach-tony-sparano-dies-age-56

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Someone is getting sued 

Maybe but more important is figuring out how this happens.....not everybody is looking for a payday.

34 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe but more important is figuring out how this happens.....not everybody is looking for a payday.

Not really about the payday. It's about holding people accountable. People who misdiagnose stuff like this should lose their medical license 

16 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Not really about the payday. It's about holding people accountable. People who misdiagnose stuff like this should lose their medical license 

:lol:

says the clown who believes the earth is flat. in this day and age, with all the technology and knowledge we have about the earth and the solar system, you have no business talking about anyone misdiagnosing anything, or accountability for that matter

Edited by Snoslinger

42 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

says the clown who believes the earth is flat. in this day and age, with all the technology and knowledge we have about the earth and the solar system, you have no business talking about anyone misdiagnosing anything, or accountability for that matter

HA HA HA HA HA Flat earth has you and your cronies so triggered. I love it, You can't stop referencing it. 

I also love the "What we know about the solar system"  line. tell me what do you know about it?? You know what you're told no more no less. 

Edited by jtssrx

59 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you think medical staff and doctors etc etc need to be perfect all the time or be sued?

That is about the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. Unless they act with negligence they should be free from the threat of suit. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

So you think medical staff and doctors etc etc need to be perfect all the time or be sued?

That is about the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard. Unless they act with negligence they should be free from the threat of suit. 

No, they don't have to be perfect. But when someone who's in there 50's dies from a Heart Attack and was at the hospital becuase he was having symptoms of a HEART ATTACK there's a problem.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

My EX is a nurse, and my current Gf is a nurse.. they all carry insurance incase they are sued..  People are not perfect and mistakes happen..

I know a guy who went in for back surgery and the doctor who performed the surgery clipped a nerve and he is paralyzed now. Cant find a lawyer to take the case. Tried to hire Vrdolyak (local guys know who that is) but he wouldnt take it without upfront fees. I thought ambulance chasers lived for that stuff. :dunno:

5 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No, they don't have to be perfect. But when someone who's in there 50's dies from a Heart Attack and was at the hospital becuase he was having symptoms of a HEART ATTACK there's a problem.

There is a standard battery of test that are run on an individual that is presenting as potential heart attack. I'm sure he had the tests , was cleared and then dropped dead. What the fuck would you like them to do......keep everyone who has chest pains for 3 days in the hospital??? Sweet fuck are you thick

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

My EX is a nurse, and my current Gf is a nurse.. they all carry insurance incase they are sued..  People are not perfect and mistakes happen..

That isnt the point.......frivolous law suits drive up the costs of care for everyone and idiots like the one I responded to above are half the reason why

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

I know a guy who went in for back surgery and the doctor who performed the surgery clipped a nerve and he is paralyzed now. Cant find a lawyer to take the case. Tried to hire Vrdolyak (local guys know who that is) but he wouldnt take it without upfront fees. I thought ambulance chasers lived for that stuff. :dunno:

That makes no sense unless the procedure he was having was exceptionally high risk and he knew the potential outcomes 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is a standard battery of test that are run on an individual that is presenting as potential heart attack. I'm sure he had the tests , was cleared and then dropped dead. What the fuck would you like them to do......keep everyone who has chest pains for 3 days in the hospital??? Sweet fuck are you thick

That isnt the point.......frivolous law suits drive up the costs of care for everyone and idiots like the one I responded to above are half the reason why

a lawsuit from Someone being misdiagnosed and dying is considered a "frivolous lawsuit" in my book. 

I have a piece of shit Uncle who sues all the time. The fucker doesn't work. he lives off lawsuits. Those are "frivolous lawsuits". 

He's a fuckin piece a garbage. Now his kids sue everyone. the whole family are losers

Edited by jtssrx

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

That makes no sense unless the procedure he was having was exceptionally high risk and he knew the potential outcomes 

Dude I have been sued in so many workers comp cases for the stupidest shit i really didnt think it mattered. I had a guy get hit in the elbow with a brick on his second day, claimed he hurt his back and knee, tested positive for Cocaine at the hospital and STILL was off for almost a year and the insurance company bought him off with a $50,000 settlement. 

Just now, f7ben said:

I agree on your entire post. i was just kinda chiming in that some people I know in the field carry special insurance on themselves just for the bold..

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dude I have been sued in so many workers comp cases for the stupidest shit i really didnt think it mattered. I had a guy get hit in the elbow with a brick on his second day, claimed he hurt his back and knee, tested positive for Cocaine at the hospital and STILL was off for almost a year and the insurance company bought him off with a $50,000 settlement. 

Are you providing you workers cocaine so that they get more work done ?????????????????   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f7ben wants in !!!!!!!!!!11

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes, at least around here, the ass wipers, techs, nurses, and mid levels all have malpractice insurance provided by their employer, the hospital, etc.. That and people who dont pay are why hospitals charge so fucking much. And DRs usually carry their own insurance, which is expensive as shit, and if the hospitals want them to come to their hospital, its gonna cost money to get them there.