Check your account email address ×

Tony Sparano Dies....Vikings O Line Coach

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That reminds me of another one....there is a local family here and they are all runners but one of the brothers was exceptional...Olympic Distance Caliber. One day after training he collapsed and died in the restroom....very early 20's.

It happens to health nuts all the time. I like to think of it this way......we all have an expiration date......a finite number of ticks out heart will tick

I prefer to keep my heart at a healthy 70 beat per minute and for the most strenuous thing I do to be lifting beers to my lips

Now if I have 1 billion heart beats to my name I can live a lot longer if I dont piss them away running around like a fucking retard for no reason :lol: 

The only reason for a grown ass man to ever run a mile is if something that intends to eat him is giving chase......the rest is just pure ass unadulterated faggotry 

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It happens to health nuts all the time. I like to think of it this way......we all have an expiration date......a finite number of ticks out heart will tick

I prefer to keep my heart at a healthy 70 beat per minute and for the most strenuous thing I do to be lifting beers to my lips

Now if I have 1 billion heart beats to my name I can live a lot longer if I dont piss them away running around like a fucking retard for no reason :lol: 

The only reason for a grown ass man to ever run a mile is if something that intends to eat him is giving chase......the rest is just pure ass unadulterated faggotry 

My answer was less funny.  :lol: 

So, I'm just gonna "tag" on to this.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I agree. I've got nothing to run from and those people always look miserable and if they don't drop dead from a heart attack they end up with knee and hip replacement and turn into crippled faggots. 

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

I agree. I've got nothing to run from and those people always look miserable and if they don't drop dead from a heart attack they end up with knee and hip replacement and turn into crippled faggots. 

Yup.....if you have a tendency to put on some weight than eat responsibly and stay semi active. Fuck all that running and jumping bullshit. Leave that to the black man in africa who has to be good at it not to get ate by a tiger or lion 

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup.....if you have a tendency to put on some weight than eat responsibly and stay semi active. Fuck all that running and jumping bullshit. Leave that to the black man in africa who has to be good at it not to get ate by a tiger or lion 

Black people will still get diabetes and die before 50 cuz they can't lay off the grape pop and orange drank. 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Black people will still get diabetes and die before 50 cuz they can't lay off the grape pop and orange drank. 

Moto ^^^^ ???????? gonna need a ruling on this!!111

12 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Not really about the payday. It's about holding people accountable. People who misdiagnose stuff like this should lose their medical license 

And you wonder why becoming a doctor is so costly... what a fucking idiot.

11 hours ago, jtssrx said:

No, they don't have to be perfect. But when someone who's in there 50's dies from a Heart Attack and was at the hospital becuase he was having symptoms of a HEART ATTACK there's a problem.

Oh, so you have his medical records and know why he was released or what those tests said? You can’t even grasp basic science let alone matters that take 10 years of school to even be allowed to practice. Just shut the fuck up you ambulance chaser.

9 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

Not short term they didn't. 

KNow a dude that used to work for me been doing it since the 80's. He croaked last week. Planted another one bout 20 yrs ago . The both lived on beer , red meat and cocaine.

That being said I know more people dead from booze then anything else.

DAMN! Dudes get 20 years of dope ass life on booze, red meat, and blow before they croak? Sounds worth it and awesome.

9 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And you wonder why becoming a doctor is so costly... what a fucking idiot.

Oh, so you have his medical records and know why he was released or what those tests said? You can’t even grasp basic science let alone matters that take 10 years of school to even be allowed to practice. Just shut the fuck up you ambulance chaser.

DAMN! Dudes get 20 years of dope ass life on booze, red meat, and blow before they croak? Sounds worth it and awesome.

Went in for heart attack like symptoms, was sent home is dead 12 hours later. These are the facts on the table. Again all I said was someone is getting sued. I never said anyone was guilty, i never said they would win a settlement. Both you and Ben injected that into my statement. 

I feel bad for his family. No lawsuit will bring him back

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Went in for heart attack like symptoms, was sent home is dead 12 hours later. These are the facts on the table. Again all I said was someone is getting sued. I never said anyone was guilty, i never said they would win a settlement. Both you and Ben injected that into my statement. 

I feel bad for his family. No lawsuit will bring him back

No, you changed your tone once you got your pee pee slapped for being fucking stupid. Twist the narrative however you want...

It's kinda funny.  I was talking to one of the guys I hired to help build my house last week and out of the six "full-timers" I had on site.  Three are now dead.  One in his twenties that got all fucked up on who knows what, passed out face down and drowned in his own vomit.  Another that got drunk and took a short cut over the lake in the springtime that didn't pan out so well.  Froze to death clinging to the ice.  My big equipment guy who, after years of smoking, drinking and generally poor living finally bit the dust in his early sixties.

A picture of my home:

Image result for amityville horror

34 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No, you changed your tone once you got your pee pee slapped for being fucking stupid. Twist the narrative however you want...

LMAO  There was no tone to change. I made a statement and Ben attacked me like he attacks everyone. His interpretation was wrong and so is yours now. I realize it's hard for a know it all like yourself to grasp the concept. 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

@xtralettucetomatoe580 here is my original post. Ben injected his interpretation of what I believed he was wrong and so are you. 

I think you are correct.  Not only because I think you are correct but because I'm kinda bored and wanna inflame Benny and XLT right now.  :lol: 

HOWEVA!  Fact is that all the tests could have come back inconclusive and my guess would certainly be that his insurance was golden enough for them to run everything they could overcharge him for...when I say "him" I mean "all of us".  So, really...his time was just up and that is that.  Now, the providers will probably get sued.  And this is but another case for a single pay system instead of one so corrupted by the players that only some of us can get proper treatment based on what we can afford to shell out.  We'll all pay for that lawsuit with higher premiums and higher healthcare costs.  Yipee!!!!

"Single payer"....that's up for debate on how it could possibly work but...that's another thread.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

It's kinda funny.  I was talking to one of the guys I hired to help build my house last week and out of the six "full-timers" I had on site.  Three are now dead.  One in his twenties that got all fucked up on who knows what, passed out face down and drowned in his own vomit.  Another that got drunk and took a short cut over the lake in the springtime that didn't pan out so well.  Froze to death clinging to the ice.  My big equipment guy who, after years of smoking, drinking and generally poor living finally bit the dust in his early sixties.

A picture of my home:

Image result for amityville horror

WTF you got going over there!

A088BEE3-820C-44C4-B8A4-6C3CCAE4F8D9.thumb.jpeg.97d2fdbd6ffdba23729e3b35d90f8b91.jpeg

1 minute ago, Zamjabronie said:

I think you are correct.  Not only because I think you are correct but because I'm kinda bored and wanna inflame Benny and XLT right now.  :lol: 

HOWEVA!  Fact is that all the tests could have come back inconclusive and my guess would certainly be that his insurance was golden enough for them to run everything they could overcharge him for...when I say "him" I mean "all of us".  So, really...his time was just up and that is that.  Now, the providers will probably get sued.  And this is but another case for a single pay system instead of one so corrupted by the players that only some of us can get proper treatment based on what we can afford to shell out.  We'll all pay for that lawsuit with higher premiums and higher healthcare costs.  Yipee!!!!

"Single payer"....that's up for debate on how it could possibly work but...that's another thread.

Based on the evidence there is usually a lawsuit filed under these circumstances. My statement was pretty benign and of course ben attacked me and his sidekick "who hates me" Extra is now piling on

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF you got going over there!

A088BEE3-820C-44C4-B8A4-6C3CCAE4F8D9.thumb.jpeg.97d2fdbd6ffdba23729e3b35d90f8b91.jpeg

HOW'D YOU GET THAT PIC OF ME!??!?!?!??  Ughhhhh.....I hate facebook.  :lmao:

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Based on the evidence there is usually a lawsuit filed under these circumstances. My statement was pretty benign and of course ben attacked me and his sidekick "who hates me" Extra is now piling on

They'll be ok.  So will you.  I promise.....but I lie...a lot.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

HOW'D YOU GET THAT PIC OF ME!??!?!?!??  Ughhhhh.....I hate facebook.  :lmao:

They'll be ok.  So will you.  I promise.....but I lie...a lot.  :lol:

I'm fine I chuckle at the attacks. 

On 7/23/2018 at 8:41 AM, jtssrx said:

Not really about the payday. It's about holding people accountable. People who misdiagnose stuff like this should lose their medical license 

Tell us more how you feel you fucking dunce... You are advocating for them losing their license, or was that “misinterpreted” too? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

jtssrx is more obvious than racer when he tries walking shit back, after his fellow rww friends jump him :lol:

It’s mind boggling. He got his pee pee slapped and immediately changed tones. Then we are the assholes for calling him out on it... Yah, ok bruh.