Check your account email address ×

Tony Sparano Dies....Vikings O Line Coach

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Tell us more how you feel you fucking dunce... You are advocating for them losing their license, or was that “misinterpreted” too? 

I said people who misdiagnose stuff. If there is a lawsuit and it's proven he was misdiagnosed they should lose their license. I never said he was misdiagnosed as I don't know all the facts.  Again it was a conversation. I wasn't sitting there saying they are guilty, take their licenses, pay his family a big settlement. That's what you're implying I said. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

I said people who misdiagnose stuff. If there is a lawsuit and it's proven he was misdiagnosed they should lose their license. I never said he was misdiagnosed as I don't know all the facts.  Again it was a conversation. I wasn't sitting there saying they are guilty, take their licenses, pay his family a big settlement. That's what you're implying I said. 

:backpeddle:

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

and we are saying people in the medical world are not 100% perfect. they can misdiagnose things. but that doesn't mean they should lose their license, or be sued. obviously it depends on the situation, but you are making blanket statements.

33 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and we are saying people in the medical world are not 100% perfect. they can misdiagnose things. but that doesn't mean they should lose their license, or be sued. obviously it depends on the situation, but you are making blanket statements.

yup

32 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I agree

but yet when they are not you want to yank there license.  theres a huge difference between willful misconduct as a doctor which should result in your license being ryanked and making an error on a judgement call.  

Like I said earlier, this shit happens everyday. People go to the hospital, get discharged and croak soon after. Happens at every single hospital.

The reason we are talking about this, is because its a higher profile person. Thats it. I doubt there will be a lawsuit, unless its clear the provider was negligent.

15 minutes ago, Legend said:

Like I said earlier, this shit happens everyday. People go to the hospital, get discharged and croak soon after. Happens at every single hospital.

The reason we are talking about this, is because its a higher profile person. Thats it. I doubt there will be a lawsuit, unless its clear the provider was negligent.

We have a hospital in our area that is known for making people dead. They are a catholic owned hospital with a statue of mother Mary out front. Maybe its just Jesus calling his people home? 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

So fucking dumb

Ah yes, it's all good to be programmed to constantly complain about a group of people and express hatred toward a group, but when a part of that group actually has something bad happen, then it's OH NO!  Poor person.  Hey, it's the American way now.

If you are going to constantly be an asshole toward a group, why not continue to be an asshole to it's individual members?  Or is it just another bullshit narrative?

Edited by racer254

31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Ah yes, it's all good to be programmed to constantly complain about a group of people and express hatred toward a group, but when a part of that group actually has something bad happen, then it's OH NO!  Poor person.  Hey, it's the American way now.

If you are going to constantly be an asshole toward a group, why not continue to be an asshole to it's individual members?  Or is it just another bullshit narrative?

more proof you have the mentality of a 6th grader.

37 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

more proof you have the mentality of a 6th grader.

Nah, this place is constant proving grounds for liberal hypocrites, sometimes sprinkled in with a bit of ineptitude.

BTW, I noticed that you can't prove me wrong, EVER.

Edited by racer254

26 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Nah, this place is constant proving grounds for liberal hypocrites, sometimes sprinkled in with a bit of ineptitude.

BTW, I noticed that you can't prove me wrong, EVER.

:lol:

I've proven you are a retard plenty of times, although it really isn't that difficult. hell even the retards think you are a retard :lol: your lack of understanding taxes, how to compute progressive taxes, basic health insurance concepts, wages, 401ks, etc etc etc speaks volumes. then to top all that off, you make moronic statements like the one above. because we dislike the 1%ers getting special tax breaks, means we should despise everything and everyone who makes good coin, regardless of their situation. i'll give you some credit though, you are very entertaining.

Racer......you're like a kid beating on a pile of dogshit with a rock. There is nothing to prove wrong....you just call the kid a retard and walk around.

Fucking moron 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

I've proven you are a retard plenty of times, although it really isn't that difficult. hell even the retards think you are a retard :lol: your lack of understanding taxes, how to compute progressive taxes, basic health insurance concepts, wages, 401ks, etc etc etc speaks volumes. then to top all that off, you make moronic statements like the one above. because we dislike the 1%ers getting special tax breaks, means we should despise everything and everyone who makes good coin, regardless of their situation. i'll give you some credit though, you are very entertaining.

Your the epitome of a hypocrite.  You have been the forum moron for as long as this site has been active.  It's easy to come up with the simplest of statements and it just ruins your whole narrative and it's great to watch your posts crumble.  It's funny because it's your lack of standing for anything is just another reason trump won.  It's ok, you can flip flop all you want.