Check your account email address ×

Tony Sparano Dies....Vikings O Line Coach

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you providing you workers cocaine so that they get more work done ?????????????????   !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f7ben wants in !!!!!!!!!!11

No, cocaine is too damn expensive!!!! Those faggots make enough money to buy their own cocaine and should have enough to share with the boss!!!!!111

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

No, cocaine is too damn expensive!!!! Those faggots make enough money to buy their own cocaine and should have enough to share with the boss!!!!!111

"Hey......Jose.....get over here. You gotta little bump for the guy that signs your checks or what????"

"Sure boss.....here you go......half a night day"

• Platinum Contributing Member

Shit happens sometimes and it’s not preventable...it’s like when your car has one of those intermittent issues that never replicates  itself for the mechanic and then one day it craps out on the side of the road. The heart and the body in general is a complicated piece of machinery...sometimes the wires cross and there is nothing anybody can do to prevent it.

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Hey......Jose.....get over here. You gotta little bump for the guy that signs your checks or what????"

"Sure boss.....here you go......half a night day"

This was a POS white guy. My beaners dont do cocaine, but they can get it for their boss at a great price!

27 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Shit happens sometimes and it’s not preventable...it’s like when your car has one of those intermittent issues that never replicates  itself for the mechanic and then one day it craps out on the side of the road. The heart and the body in general is a complicated piece of machinery...sometimes the wires cross and there is nothing anybody can do to prevent it.

yep

1 hour ago, Nazipigdog said:

This was a POS white guy. My beaners dont do cocaine, but they can get it for their boss at a great price!

I hear its making a comeback. Its not just 50 yr old 80's leftovers doing now.

2 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I hear its making a comeback. Its not just 50 yr old 80's leftovers doing now.

Heroin is killing people. When I think back to the 80's and all of the coke we did, there was a lot of crazy shit that went down but nobody died. 

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Heroin is killing people. When I think back to the 80's and all of the coke we did, there was a lot of crazy shit that went down but nobody died. 

Not short term they didn't. 

KNow a dude that used to work for me been doing it since the 80's. He croaked last week. Planted another one bout 20 yrs ago . The both lived on beer , red meat and cocaine.

That being said I know more people dead from booze then anything else.

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not short term they didn't. 

KNow a dude that used to work for me been doing it since the 80's. He croaked last week. Planted another one bout 20 yrs ago . The both lived on beer , red meat and cocaine.

That being said I know more people dead from booze then anything else.

For sure, its not a healthy habit. But neither are booze and cigarettes and eating fast food and snacks. They will all kill you eventually. 

5 guys i used to run with in high school have died from the addiction to cocaine. All of them committed suicide. The most recent one was about 6 years ago. IMO once you start smoking that shit your life is over. They couldnt walk away from it and lost everything. 

Heroin( and prescription opiods) are killing people much faster. One of our friends had a kid OD at college a few months back. It was devastating. 

I can't imagine a more deadly combination than being a coach in any professional organization and being a "big" fella.  How these guys aren't dropping like flies is a testament to them being able to handle stress.

RIP Tony.  Players loved ya!

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

So are all lawsuits off the table?? 

Yah....theres no room between you suggesting lawsuits for every little thing like this and no lawsuits at all. Good one Snowrider......way to build that strawman 

24 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....theres no room between you suggesting lawsuits for every little thing like this and no lawsuits at all. Good one Snowrider......way to build that strawman 

don't be too hard on the idiot, you're not that far behind him...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

don't be too hard on the idiot, you're not that far behind him...

You are widely regarded as one of the biggest morons on the site........you are in fantastic company with MC , SR and Beta backing you up constantly. I'd just shut the fuck up and move along if I was you :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You are widely regarded as one of the biggest morons on the site........you are in fantastic company with MC , SR and Beta backing you up constantly. I'd just shut the fuck up and move along if I was you :lol: 

and when the site is majority morons, my give-a-shit meter is pegged at -1. :lol:

33 minutes ago, f7ben said:

When have I ever suggested a lawsuit for anything other than this?  Also, I don't call a man losing his life a little thing. 

Also, I was building an argument. I was legit asking you if you're totally against lawsuits for things like this. 

52 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

When have I ever suggested a lawsuit for anything other than this?  Also, I don't call a man losing his life a little thing. 

Also, I was building an argument. I was legit asking you if you're totally against lawsuits for things like this. 

Unless it was proven that there was some malfeasance or negligent behavior in the battery of test that were run on him I would just say his time was up and there was nothing to be done about it. Your attitude and instantly jumping to lawsuit here is a serious issue. 

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Unless it was proven that there was some malfeasance or negligent behavior in the battery of test that were run on him I would just say his time was up and there was nothing to be done about it. Your attitude and instantly jumping to lawsuit here is a serious issue. 

There will be a lawsuit. I never said they will win or they should get a settlement. 

Back a few years ago a friend of mine was married to a gal whose father was an avid skier as in he travelled the world doing it so he was in excellent shape and used to altitude ect....so he was in the Alps skiing and mid run he goes down and they figure he was dead before he hit the snow...had some sort of major cardiac event without warning or symptoms and pretry sure  he had regular physicals.  Point being is that even with symptoms, without symptoms, ekgs, stress tests, ect....sometimes are bodies and organs  just betray us and we are gone....no one to blame...it just happens. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Back a few years ago a friend of mine was married to a gal whose father was an avid skier as in he travelled the world doing it so he was in excellent shape and used to altitude ect....so he was in the Alps skiing and mid run he goes down and they figure he was dead before he hit the snow...had some sort of major cardiac event without warning or symptoms and pretry sure  he had regular physicals.  Point being is that even with symptoms, without symptoms, ekgs, stress tests, ect....sometimes are bodies and organs  just betray us and we are gone....no one to blame...it just happens. 

Yep.  My wife knew a guy she worked with years ago that was onone of those triathlete, health freaks.  Dies on a jog from his house one morning.  Massive CI. 41 years old.  Gone and done.  Nobody could believe it.  

1 hour ago, Zamjabronie said:

Yep.  My wife knew a guy she worked with years ago that was onone of those triathlete, health freaks.  Dies on a jog from his house one morning.  Massive CI. 41 years old.  Gone and done.  Nobody could believe it.  

That reminds me of another one....there is a local family here and they are all runners but one of the brothers was exceptional...Olympic Distance Caliber. One day after training he collapsed and died in the restroom....very early 20's.