Check your account email address ×

Inside Cuomo’s plan to have your face scanned at NYC toll plazas

55 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I think they have security in mind, but are just going overboard with it

I think you are dead wrong there and your attitude on the matter .......the giving them the benefit of the doubt as far as their nefarious motives is concerned.......that is what ultimately will undo us. We need to spit this out fully.......with our votes , our minds hearts and pitchforks if it needs to come to that.

52 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

MC - I realize the chances of this negatively effecting you, me, or anyone else in here are extremely low, but the idea of it doesn’t bother you? Where do you draw the line with this? I don’t want anyone in the law or gov knowing what I am doing and when. Not because I don’t have anything to hide, but because it’s opening the door for more invasion of privacy 

Slinger it’s way to late. Your phone gps, your trans pass in your car.....it’s way too late. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

go fuck yourself you fucking retarded faggot.....you cry about made up russian boogeymen like your cunt is on fire but you dont have any concern at all for your government ushering in 1984 style police state policy. Seriously you need to die soon 

You liked me once Frances

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think you are dead wrong there and your attitude on the matter .......the giving them the benefit of the doubt as far as their nefarious motives is concerned.......that is what ultimately will undo us. We need to spit this out fully.......with our votes , our minds hearts and pitchforks if it needs to come to that.

I agree we need to fight this

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Slinger it’s way to late. Your phone gps, your trans pass in your car.....it’s way too late. 

So there’s no line?

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

I think they have security in mind, but are just going overboard with it

See below.

4 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.  

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You liked me once Frances

Dont mistake my harsh language for a lack of adoration .....I like you plenty......you're just retarded is all !!!!!!!111

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

thank you technology!

Don't blame technology for the fact that the nation is filled with pants shitters who will gladly give up their freedom for security. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Don't blame technology for the fact that the nation is filled with pants shitters who will gladly give up their freedom for security. 

"the illusion of security"

lets not give credit where it isnt due

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

Of course. 

Not to mention the fact that is has become increasingly obvious that most or all of our security issues stem from a decades long coordinated effort to create boogeymen who will scare a certain percentage of us into surrendering our rights. Its planned......and its happening and its likely too late to stop it peacefully 

This was going to happen anyway. All govt buildings will be fitted with this tech soon enough. And every traffic light will have them. Chicago already has police cameras in various areas. In the name of safety, but it's more about control. You're every move is already monitored via your cell phone and your vehicle. It's pretty hard to move around "anonymously"

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not to mention the fact that is has become increasingly obvious that most or all of our security issues stem from a decades long coordinated effort to create boogeymen who will scare a certain percentage of us into surrendering our rights. Its planned......and its happening and its likely too late to stop it peacefully 

People are scared, that's why they worship police and military. 

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

People are scared, that's why they worship police and military. 

in reality people should be terrified of our military and police ......they and their handlers are the biggest threat to our freedom and security 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

in reality people should be terrified of our military and police ......they and their handlers are the biggest threat to our freedom and security 

I agree, the police state ALWAYS demands more power and authority. 

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

4884e29185ef71b6e9dfe3c11708b4dc.png

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dont mistake my harsh language for a lack of adoration .....I like you plenty......you're just retarded is all !!!!!!!111

That’s so momoesque

4F06D185-9CC4-4BCF-8B7D-38A39F93F78C.jpeg

Edited by Mainecat

I have to say, i did a benefit ride yesterday honoring a fallen state cop. so majority of riders were cops. cop only clubs. the Gun fighters was one,  another was the blue sculls.. and a couple others i dont recall, but looking at them the way they acted and rode,  i was disgusted .  no question most of them are worse thugs than you or i read about every day.  smh

i wont ride with another one of those benefit runs again.

Edited by old indy
  • Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I wouldnt be even close to done after slitting his throat......I'd tape that shit back up and give him a blood transfusion just so I could start all over again. 

Right on!:bc: