Check your account email address ×

Let's compare.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Obama administration with Clinton.

Caved on Iran.  Russia's ally.

Weak on Syria.   Drew line in the sand then when his admin tells us they are using chemical weapons does nothing.  Just like Russia would want.

Reset button with Russia.

Gave Russia 20% of our Uranium rights.

Did nothing in Crimea.  Just like Russia would want.

Ordered stand down on Russian "meddling" in the campaigns.

Put on some sanctions against Russia

Expelled some diplomats.

Trump (in under 2 years)

Would not support Russian ally Iran path to nukes.

Supplied defensive weapons to Ukraine/Crimea.

Bombed Russia ally Syria after chemical weapons "attack."

Called on NATO to strengthen.

Called out the hypocrisy of Germany on the world stage for $400 billion pipeline/energy deal with Russia.

Put sanctions on Russia

Expelled Russian diplomats.

Questioned "evidence" on DNC server "hack" on the world state but was completely accurate as the server has never been examined by the FBI.  They only took the word of longtime dem allies at Crowdstrike.  

Edited by Highmark

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Weak on Syria.   Drew line in the sand then when his admin tells us they are using chemical weapons does nothing.  Just like Russia would want.

Expelled some diplomats.

Trump (in under 2 years)

Called out the hypocrisy of Germany on the world stage for $400 billion pipeline/energy deal with Russia.

Put sanctions on Russia

Questioned "evidence" on DNC server "hack" on the world state but was completely accurate as the server has never been examined by the FBI.  They only took the word of longtime dem allies at Crowdstrike.  

:lol: How soon they forget. I think we can see who the weak one is.

I support a mix of those positions.....what I don't support is the disgusting hypocritical pathetic slimeball media coverage of them. Fucking media in this country is the most evil vile thing out there.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I support a mix of those positions.....what I don't support is the disgusting hypocritical pathetic slimeball media coverage of them. Fucking media in this country is the most evil vile thing out there.

This is as bad as it gets.   The media divides the country more than anything.  

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Agreed!  

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump kidnaps kids from their parents and hold them for months in cages.

Yeah top that

ok mom sells kid to human traficing pile of shit . trafficker brings kid iligaly  to usa and gets busted . kid is put in foster care untill b court date for so called guardian.  guardian can not show proff of guardianship .now kid is raised in foster care so called guardian is sent back to try again .

mom knows there is a good chance kids will be taken at border and mom could give a shit and goes for it any way .

don't like it build a structure that makes it much more difficult to walk across and get caught breaking the law . have a few gates,with administration buildings to Handel extreme cases . and some wetter and some t shirts that say somthing like I walked to the US border and all i got was,a gallon of h20 and this lousy t shirt 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok mom sells kid to human traficing pile of shit . trafficker brings kid iligaly  to usa and gets busted . kid is put in foster care untill b court date for so called guardian.  guardian can not show proff of guardianship .now kid is raised in foster care so called guardian is sent back to try again .

mom knows there is a good chance kids will be taken at border and mom could give a shit and goes for it any way .

don't like it build a structure that makes it much more difficult to walk across and get caught breaking the law . have a few gates,with administration buildings to Handel extreme cases . and some wetter and some t shirts that say somthing like I walked to the US border and all i got was,a gallon of h20 and this lousy t shirt 

:lol2::usflag:

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump kidnaps kids from their parents and hold them for months in cages.

Yeah top that

Obama did it with 40x's the amount of kids.   

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Expelled some diplomats.

Trump (in under 2 years)

Put sanctions on Russia

Thats the biggest crock of shit you have ever posted. Caved on Iran? With the other world powers? Time to end that bullshit.

Weak on Syria? Obama and Clinton are the reason for Syria. Obama wanted boots on the ground there in 2011. 

Did nothing in Crimea? Why should we? 

Dude you just put yourself in the Hack squad with Slinger and MC. 

16 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Thats the biggest crock of shit you have ever posted. Caved on Iran? With the other world powers? Time to end that bullshit.

Weak on Syria? Obama and Clinton are the reason for Syria. Obama wanted boots on the ground there in 2011. 

Did nothing in Crimea? Why should we? 

Dude you just put yourself in the Hack squad with Slinger and MC. 

:lol:  Never said I agreed with the moves.   I've been pretty clear on my stance on getting ourselves out of where we don't belong and that includes fake agreements with countries that just keep us involved.  

Its a comparison for those that think Obama was doing so many things right with Russia.  

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Never said I agreed with the moves.   I've been pretty clear on my stance on getting ourselves out of where we don't belong and that includes fake agreements with countries that just keep us involved.  

Its a comparison for those that think Obama was doing so many things right with Russia.  

Dude you just cherry pick anecdotal bullshit to try to prove some irrelevant point. 

And FTR I dont have a problem with some of the fixes Trump is proposing but keeping this boogie man shit alive is not one of them. It is painfully obvious there is an agenda to keep global conflict alive. One day Trump is making friends with Russia and everybody is booing it. One day later he is basically FORCED to denounce what he said and say some tough guy bullshit and "YAY! Trump is beating up those bad guys!" This shit is going to back fire on us in a bad way. Just stop it already. 

4 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Dude you just cherry pick anecdotal bullshit to try to prove some irrelevant point. 

And FTR I dont have a problem with some of the fixes Trump is proposing but keeping this boogie man shit alive is not one of them. It is painfully obvious there is an agenda to keep global conflict alive. One day Trump is making friends with Russia and everybody is booing it. One day later he is basically FORCED to denounce what he said and say some tough guy bullshit and "YAY! Trump is beating up those bad guys!" This shit is going to back fire on us in a bad way. Just stop it already. 

Hey I don't disagree and like that Trump is befriending parts of the MIC.   Not fond of that at all.   Not fond of his weakness on the 4th amendment.   Not fond of that at all.   Its retarded to think or expect to find a candidate that matches 100% of your political views.   Trump hits on some major ones for me and has proven during his Presidency for the most part to back up how he campaigned.    That I respect. 

I was simply comparing the narrative of Obama to the leftards in here saying Trump is so in bed with Russia when many of his actions prove otherwise whether you agree with them or not.  

Edited by Highmark