Check your account email address ×

NASCAR Fans Are Racing Away From The Sport Even Faster

18 minutes ago, Zamjabronie said:

I've never been a fan but they may get an influx of NFL fans this year.  What a shit show they are trying to run over there.

Truth:  I think Nascar has done some cools tuff.  I don't watch but when scanning I think it's pretty cool they give a dash readout on the screen of the car they are following and allow a lot of listening in of conversations from the driver to the pit.  I went to one once in Atlanta...had a friend of a friend that had one of those condos on the track.  Holy fuck.  Loud and fast as hell...the tv can't show that.  

Still, not for me.

Ya its not for the croc wearing pit coat type anyway. :news:

• Haha 2

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya its not for the croc wearing pit coat type anyway. :news:

Clearly.  Want me watching?  Get Benny in a car.  I wouldn't miss that for the world.  That first turn is going to be epic!!!!  :lol:

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Going to a race in 2 weeks, picked up 2 new guys to join our yearly trip,..looking forward to it

Watkins Glen....hell yeah! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

Cool story bro.

I've found in life that those who always brag about how much money they have are usually broke as shit and maxxed out to the hilt on cc's and home equity loans. I'm sure your neighbors are impressed though. Quick, get to your mailbox, maybe there will be another cc offer in there...  :lol:

Broke ass bitch.

See what a dumb bastard you are. This is an ANONYMOUS sled-site, you fuckin' cock-smoker. I don't think ANYBODY knows me here, except maybe Steve. 

In real life, I work harder, wear grundged-out clothes, and look poorer than anybody you know. 

NO ONE, even my family does not know how much I'm worth. I nevah brag about money to ANYONE in real life. 

See, you fucking NH bastard, you suck AGAIN!!!!  Yes, I made you suck a smegma'd cock!!!!! 

3 hours ago, DAVE said:

Why does nascar bother you so much?

Nascar is a waste of fuel. What I hate most about it is that a driver can be the best there is, and he can be spun-out on purpose in a heartbeat. So how do we know who the best racer, REALLY is????

Dale Earnhardt Sr. said all you have to do is CENTER PUNCH the car in front of you, and he's done. 

Look what happened to him. Considered one of the most aggressive, best drivers going, and he slammed at 170............GONZO. 

So, the sport is a foolish waste of time, money and energy, that by its enclosed nature, is nothing more than a DEMOLITION DERBY at a buck eighty.  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Nascar is a waste of fuel. What I hate most about it is that a driver can be the best there is, and he can be spun-out on purpose in a heartbeat. So how do we know who the best racer, REALLY is????

Dale Earnhardt Sr. said all you have to do is CENTER PUNCH the car in front of you, and he's done. 

Look what happened to him. Considered one of the most aggressive, best drivers going, and he slammed at 170............GONZO. 

So, the sport is a foolish waste of time, money and energy, that by its enclosed nature, is nothing more than a DEMOLITION DERBY at a buck eighty.  

Even in 2001, his crash should have been relatively survivable with the safety gear available, and today, he would very likely have limped away from it.  

• Like 1

Just now, racinfarmer said:

Even in 2001, his crash should have been relatively survivable with the safety gear available, and today, he would very likely have limped away from it.  

NO!! Simpson did not come out with the HANS SYSTEM, 'til after that jerk's death. What people don't understand is the PHYSICS  of a  170 MPH frontal crash into the wall. 

He was sliding, almost facing the wall straight on at 170, however his car was also sliding UPWARD into the wall. So, when he hit the massive concrete wall head-on, he suffered massive head trauma. 

People made DEATH THREATS against Simpson, blaming them for his stupid fuckin' death. That's NASCAR fans for ya'. Fucktards of humanity. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

NO!! Simpson did not come out with the HANS SYSTEM, 'til after that jerk's death. What people don't understand is the PHYSICS  of a  170 MPH frontal crash into the wall. 

He was sliding, almost facing the wall straight on at 170, however his car was also sliding UPWARD into the wall. So, when he hit the massive concrete wall head-on, he suffered massive head trauma. 

People made DEATH THREATS against Simpson, blaming them for his stupid fuckin' death. That's NASCAR fans for ya'. Fucktards of humanity. 

The HANS and Hutchens devices were available in 2001.  Earnhardt refereed to it as a noose.  

Between poorly mounted belts, a open face helment, no HANS device, etc.  He was his own worst enemy.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2