Check your account email address ×

NASCAR Fans Are Racing Away From The Sport Even Faster

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re right. It’s got even less popular since the article. Could it simply die a quick death? 

Why does nascar bother you so much?

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just posted a week or two ago, how NASCAR racing is such a fucking waste sport. 

Kinda like you're a waste of oxygen Eh?

3 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Why does nascar bother you so much?

Ever since Jeff Gordon retired there's no rainbow colored car...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Kinda like you're a waste of oxygen Eh?

Ever since Jeff Gordon retired there's no rainbow colored car...

I can buy and sell you, FAGGOT.

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can buy and sell you, FAGGOT.

Cool story bro.

I've found in life that those who always brag about how much money they have are usually broke as shit and maxxed out to the hilt on cc's and home equity loans. I'm sure your neighbors are impressed though. Quick, get to your mailbox, maybe there will be another cc offer in there...  :lol:

Broke ass bitch.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Cool story bro.

I've found in life that those who always brag about how much money they have are usually broke as shit and maxxed out to the hilt on cc's and home equity loans. I'm sure your neighbors are impressed though. Quick, get to your mailbox, maybe there will be another cc offer in there...  :lol:

Broke ass bitch.

IM not so sure. This motherfucker is so cheap Im betting he still has his first communion money. Think about it. He always wants people to post pics of " their broads holding up one sneaker" why? because he already has one of his like that. It was mothers day. He is going to make the poor girl wait till her birthday before he gives her the other sneaker.

Edited by steve from amherst
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

IM not so sure. This motherfucker is so cheap Im betting he still has his first communion money. Think about it. He always wants people to post pics of " their broads holding up one sneaker" why? because he already has one of his like that. It was mothers day. He is going to make the poor girl wait till her birthday before he gives her the other sneaker.

Probably tooth fairy money.  

• Haha 1

I've never been a fan but they may get an influx of NFL fans this year.  What a shit show they are trying to run over there.

Truth:  I think Nascar has done some cools tuff.  I don't watch but when scanning I think it's pretty cool they give a dash readout on the screen of the car they are following and allow a lot of listening in of conversations from the driver to the pit.  I went to one once in Atlanta...had a friend of a friend that had one of those condos on the track.  Holy fuck.  Loud and fast as hell...the tv can't show that.  

Still, not for me.