Check your account email address ×

But its skyline!!!!

400 shot this month!!!!

Must be the bodies laying all over the streets he was talking about, right? 

I'm not standing for another anthem until they get this shit straightened out.

Just now, Cold War said:

400 shot this month!!!!

Must be the bodies laying all over the streets he was talking about, right? 

I'm not standing for another anthem until they get this shit straightened out.

What is it with these idiot libs on "sitting" anyway.  It's gotta be the most ironic thing they can do while standing up for what they believe in (usually something stupid).  That'll show them!  We'll have a "sit in" a "sit down" or we'll "sit out" or "sit around".

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!  It's like an idiot game of duck-duck-goose.  I guess none of the poor libs were picked as a child to play that game either.

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What is it with these idiot libs on "sitting" anyway.  It's gotta be the most ironic thing they can do while standing up for what they believe in (usually something stupid).  That'll show them!  We'll have a "sit in" a "sit down" or we'll "sit out" or "sit around".

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!  It's like an idiot game of duck-duck-goose.  I guess none of the poor libs were picked as a child to play that game either.

This is the same story in every major city with a significant black population. It's what they do. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Interesting thing just happened. As I was typing Mt last post, one of my black friends just texted me to see how i was doing. I'm freaking out! Lol!

Don't get all "white guilt" on us.

so, what did you tell him?

:lmao:

10 hours ago, Sludgey said:

This is all because of democrats 

They blamed it all on Indiana gun laws.  I can't believe those ignorant republicans in indiana are intelligent enough to own guns and NOT get killed or kill others.  Just slightly smarter than chicago democrats.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a beautiful skyline even from my seats on the right side.

106.jpg

I grew up in a distant suburb of Chicago, Lake Zurich and then Barrington till I was 13. My sister still lives there in Naperville. I am in NY now but I am still a HUGE Bears fan. Cool pic, my new screen saver..:good:

• Like 1

Just now, racer254 said:

All caused by the red states around them, according to democrats. 

Mostly over drugs.  :nuts:

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Mostly over drugs.  :nuts:

Yeah, that and gang related.  I just can't stand how idiotic liberals can be, trying to push a narrative the red states around cause this shit because of easy access to guns.  They are a bunch of morons.

Black communities will NEVER change until more fathers stay involved in their kids lives.  Govt or its handouts cannot enforce family values.  Ave income also parallels two parent households and why Asian Americans have the highest ave income.   

http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/1995/03/bg1026nbsp-the-real-root-causes-of-violent-crime

A review of the empirical evidence in the professional literature of the social sciences gives policymakers an insight into the root causes of crime. Consider, for instance:

• Over the past thirty years, the rise in violent crime parallels the rise in families abandoned by fathers.
  • High-crime neighborhoods are characterized by high concentrations of families abandoned by fathers.
  • State-by-state analysis by Heritage scholars indicates that a 10 percent increase in the percentage of children living in single-parent homes leads typically to a 17 percent increase in juvenile crime.
  • The rate of violent teenage crime corresponds with the number of families abandoned by fathers.
  • The type of aggression and hostility demonstrated by a future criminal often is foreshadowed in unusual aggressiveness as early as age five or six.
  • The future criminal tends to be an individual rejected by other children as early as the first grade who goes on to form his own group of friends, often the future delinquent gang.

On the other hand:

• Neighborhoods with a high degree of religious practice are not high-crime neighborhoods.
  • Even in high-crime inner-city neighborhoods, well over 90 percent of children from safe, stable homes do not become delinquents. By contrast only 10 percent of children from unsafe, unstable homes in these neighborhoods avoid crime.
  • Criminals capable of sustaining marriage gradually move away from a life of crime after they get married.
  • The mother's strong affectionate attachment to her child is the child's best buffer against a life of crime.
  • The father's authority and involvement in raising his children are also a great buffer against a life of crime.

LBJ_FB_post.jpg

Just now, racer254 said:

Yeah, that and gang related.  I just can't stand how idiotic liberals can be, trying to push a narrative the red states around cause this shit because of easy access to guns.  They are a bunch of morons.

And Chicago is their worst "kill word".

Liberal Retard: "If we could ever get guns banned, we wouldn't have these senseless murders."

Intelligent person:  "But what about Chicago?"

Liberal Retard: "That's not a good example."

Intelligent Person: "Why not?"

Liberal Retard:  "You're a racist!"

Intelligent Person: "Oh."  :lol:

Liberal Retard:  ............speed walking away.

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

And Chicago is their worst "kill word".

Liberal Retard: "If we could ever get guns banned, we wouldn't have these senseless murders."

Intelligent person:  "But what about Chicago?"

Liberal Retard: "That's not a good example."

Intelligent Person: "Why not?"

Liberal Retard:  "You're a racist!"

Intelligent Person: "Oh."  :lol:

Liberal Retard:  ............speed walking away.

:lol:

Well, they like to think that they are the "intellectual elite"

33 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I grew up in a distant suburb of Chicago, Lake Zurich and then Barrington till I was 13. My sister still lives there in Naperville. I am in NY now but I am still a HUGE Bears fan. Cool pic, my new screen saver..:good:

It was the tenth anniversary of 9-11, Jim Cornelison belted out the Anthem, it was an incredible moment!!

3 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

you just gotta bring mexico into it don't you!:lol:

One has to wonder if we dramatically reduced the drug flow coming in from mexico or simply made them legal how much impact it would have on gang related violence. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

One has to wonder if we dramatically reduced the drug flow coming in from mexico or simply made them legal how much impact it would have on gang related violence. 

well of course supply and demand dictate prices and since it seems a lot of them are hooked it could get really nasty if the supply's were cut..they never will legalize the hard stuff..there are solutions  but they cost big money also.