Check your account email address ×

In remembrance of our fallen heroes..

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I find these topics hilarious ...... when people seem to be concerned that people who. Have served the country in any capacity are getting too much glory.

Look at the way the country swoons over these asshole Hollywood people and athletes.   Award shows every week!

Yet no one complains whether they are worthy.

Well I posted that video as a way to be true to the topic title but apparently somebody has a different agenda and is intent on giving out his harsh opinion.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

I find these topics hilarious ...... when people seem to be concerned that people who. Have served the country in any capacity are getting too much glory.

Look at the way the country swoons over these asshole Hollywood people and athletes.   Award shows every week!

Yet no one complains whether they are worthy.

Good point.  Except....who's not complaining?  For sure they are not worthy but apparently they are worth it ($$)...if that makes any damn sense.

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Well I posted that video as a way to be true to the topic title but apparently somebody has a different agenda and is intent on giving out his harsh opinion.

Don't be a putz.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't be a putz.

How am I being a putz and what about your posts did I get wrong? BTW I don't want to argue about this...no reason to. :bc:

Edited by Biggie Smails

3 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How am I being a putz and what about your posts did I get wrong?

Well, apparently, my opinion has offended you and possibly hurt your feelings.  I only hope the damage is repairable.

7 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

How am I being a putz and what about your posts did I get wrong? BTW I don't want to argue about this...no reason to. :bc:

I missed your edit...we're good.  :bc:  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

:bc:

Yeah. I think we can give these guys one day of just positive response.

Not going to go into a long zambroski post. (not a dig bud) but I have some experience with Vietnam veterans .

Maybe what some of these guys did you wouldn't call heroic, but damn these guys are caring around some deep scars... still fighting the demons all these years later.

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:bc:

Yeah. I think we can give these guys one day of just positive response.

Not going to go into a long zambroski post. (not a dig bud) but I have some experience with Vietnam veterans .

Maybe what some of these guys did you wouldn't call heroic, but damn these guys are caring around some deep scars... still fighting the demons all these years later.

I agree...I think the title may have been a bit misleading of the subject.  Way to go Cappy!  :wall:  :lol:

I think maybe a change in title and a new thread may be in order to pay decent respects.  If only we knew a guy.......  :news:

Cappy has the ability to change the title if he wants to do so. We have the edit feature set to indefinite :bc:

Testing editing

Edited by ckf
test

3 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

A also think the vets deserve better services/treatment when they get out-retire from service.  

It's shameful sometimes what I read.

I would like to see non combat vets have services cut, and all that money spent on those that were in combat. Many go through there service never seeing action, yet get the same access to derives that guys fucked up in war get. 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Cappy has the ability to change the title if he wants to do so. We have the edit feature set to indefinite :bc:

Been having issues editing won't save :)

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

It works with chrome on my laptop.

Just tried safari wow what a pile can't even quote or post :flush: edit in puffin

Edited by Momorider

1 minute ago, ckf said:

They seem to come out with an update about once a week for bug fixes. Maybe the next update will fix the issues you guys are having.

i could edit the other day with Chrome on here but not on TBP, now I cant here either except Puffin seems to work fine :) 

is there anyway to look at members,all I see is the online user option? :dunno: 

2 hours ago, ckf said:

They seem to come out with an update about once a week for bug fixes. Maybe the next update will fix the issues you guys are having.

I don't think that there is any software update in the world that can fix the problems that Mongo has .    :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't think that there is any software update in the world that can fix the problems that Mongo has .    :bc:

Who let this money grubbing jew snook in here? :dunno: