Check your account email address ×

In remembrance of our fallen heroes..

16 hours ago, Rounder said:

I would like to see non combat vets have services cut, and all that money spent on those that were in combat. Many go through there service never seeing action, yet get the same access to derives that guys fucked up in war get. 

So a person who sacrifices their life and does 20,24-30 30+ years in the military , and doesn't see any combat shouldn't have as many benefits when the retire? You're fucked in the head. 

5 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

So a person who sacrifices their life and does 20,24-30 30+ years in the military , and doesn't see any combat shouldn't have as many benefits when the retire? You're fucked in the head. 

I don't think that is what he meant and I see your point.  That is a serious commitment and deserves all the bennies and respect that should come with it.  But to make it simple, a guy that does his 2 or 3 year term in a "no combat zone" and/or served a role primarily as more of a rear echelon support (beans and bullets supply). But still manages to "suffer" from "mental anguish" or some type of chronic mild injury because he fell down somehow shouldn't be clogging the system with those who really need some real support.

But, like most government run programs........screwed.

Thank you to all the men and women who served. :bc:

Do not disrespect this thread by using profanity today its about them not us. IMO  

13230199_990100177734333_4408798635622000599_n.jpg

Edited by Badger**

49 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think that is what he meant and I see your point.  That is a serious commitment and deserves all the bennies and respect that should come with it.  But to make it simple, a guy that does his 2 or 3 year term in a "no combat zone" and/or served a role primarily as more of a rear echelon support (beans and bullets supply). But still manages to "suffer" from "mental anguish" or some type of chronic mild injury because he fell down somehow shouldn't be clogging the system with those who really need some real support.

Thats not how I read it. He said non combat vets should have their benefits cut. Which is total BS. 

8 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Thats not how I read it. He said non combat vets should have their benefits cut. Which is total BS. 

I agree if that's what he meant.  I was just assuming it was more along the lines of what I posted.  Soldiers don't usually get the choice to be in an active war zone or not.  They can however choose a profession (job) within in a less active branch and/or unit that can keep them out of harms way.

:bc:

Side:  I agree with "Axys1".  This started off weirdly but it wouldn't hurt to maybe clean it up just a tad if only for the day.  

image.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That is what I meant. Some need support far more than others. There is not much trauma to be had spending your time on a base training and never entering a combat zone. Many do just that yet get all the same perks and bennies as a guy that actually dodged bullets. Obviouslynthose that need help are not getting enough of it, so if they cut back on the ones that did nothing more than hang at a base and focussed more on combat vets we would see better services for those in real need.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2016 at 11:55 AM, Zambroski said:

I agree if that's what he meant.  I was just assuming it was more along the lines of what I posted.  Soldiers don't usually get the choice to be in an active war zone or not.  They can however choose a profession (job) within in a less active branch and/or unit that can keep them out of harms way.

:bc:

Side:  I agree with "Axys1".  This started off weirdly but it wouldn't hurt to maybe clean it up just a tad if only for the day.  

image.jpg

Well now that yesterday is over, and he confirmed it. I stand by what I said.  This Rounder clown is a fucking douche bag thinking that way.