Check your account email address ×

Thanks Elon

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

While I applaud this Elon might want to consider figuring out mfg his vehicles first.

Good point! Last I heard he had put up a giant tent to meet his production number pledge for the Model 3. Although I really do hope he gets involved with the Flint Water crisis. 

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Good point! Last I heard he had put up a giant tent to meet his production number pledge for the Model 3. Although I really do hope he gets involved with the Flint Water crisis. 

He is a little bit of an attention whore.   Sending engineers to help those kids trapped in the cave now this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

He is a little bit of an attention whore.   Sending engineers to help those kids trapped in the cave now this.

I’s seriously starting to think he’s suffering from some narcissistic mental condition.  This is just retarded.  Maybe he’s seeing his little battery powered car “empire” collapse  when his subsidies continue to get cut.  400+ billion from g’ment and still hasn’t turned a profit?  He should make toilet seats for the military.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I hadn't heard that. Did he actually send people there? Glad they all made it out minus the one casualty of course. Sometime I wonder about this guy though. Even the article mentions the "random nature of commitment"

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I hadn't heard that. Did he actually send people there? Glad they all made it out minus the one casualty of course. Sometime I wonder about this guy though. Even the article mentions the "random nature of commitment"

Not sure if they went but it was "in the news."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/elon-musk-thailand-cave-rescue-trapped-thai-soccer-team/

Elon Musk says he's sending engineers to help trapped Thai soccer team

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

He is tryng to help, what are you doing besides complaining? 

32 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Helping MAGA by providing more jobs.   20% increase this year.   They can take care of their own over there.  

Just now, Highmark said:

Helping MAGA by providing more jobs.   20% increase this year.   They can take care of their own over there.  

You sound like a whining liberal

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

They never went 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

He’s got an ego that eclipses trump’s. The difference being musk is smart. 

• Haha 2

The Dem's and the MSM's are courting Musk to buy their party and run for POTUS.  I wonder how much they want for it?  He could probably just refund last months subsidies and buy it up.  Imagine his rewards should he take that bait and win!  WHEW!  Streamlined government contracts!

:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

While I applaud this Elon might want to consider figuring out mfg his vehicles first.

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

:groin:

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

7 minutes ago, Highmark said: