Check your account email address ×

“But how can you be together when you’re getting energy from the group you want protection from?”

5 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

odd that damn near all of congress, most generals, most foreign policy experts etc etc etc agree that nato is important, needed, and helping our interest. but trumpsters, including a handful of fsce brain trusts, know better :lol:

so now you think we need to spend more on me to and keep more bases filled around the globe? ok noted now you are a big military guy 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

WE actualy turned a profit on gulf war 1

It would not surprise me if that were true.  Dump old stock make other countries pay for it and then sign contracts with US arms companies to replenish 30’year old shit that you dumped in the desert. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What a bunch of dumb cunts. The cost to NATO has increased because of the way America reacted to 9/11. You fucked up the Middle East and now you want everyone to pay for your mistakes.  Gulf war 1 was. Huge boon for the US.  dump cruise missile all over the place regardless of their accuracy  and charge NATO.  Great way to clear out old stock. 

As for hatred....... America squandered the good will of most of the world after 9/11.  Obama restored some of it and Trump just shit on everyone. You’ve earned it. 

it must be nice to sit up north knowing your neighbors to the south will protect your week ass so you can spend your defence money on social programs . then have the balls to say we should pay more . fuck off you little sniveling cunt 

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

What a bunch of dumb cunts. The cost to NATO has increased because of the way America reacted to 9/11. You fucked up the Middle East and now you want everyone to pay for your mistakes.  Gulf war 1 was. Huge boon for the US.  dump cruise missile all over the place regardless of their accuracy  and charge NATO.  Great way to clear out old stock. 

As for hatred....... America squandered the good will of most of the world after 9/11.  Obama restored some of it and Trump just shit on everyone. You’ve earned it. 

You know what, Beta-Cuck?  About the only thing more pathetic than a Canadian that hates America, is an American that hates America.  

Poor, stupid, self-hating Betas.  They just have nowhere to go for validation any longer.  Doesn’t Obana have a feel-goody website forum where you can all embrace each other?

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You know what, Beta-Cuck?  About the only thing more pathetic than a Canadian that hates America, is an American that hates America.  

Poor, stupid, self-hating Betas.  They just have nowhere to go for validation any longer.  Doesn’t Obana have a feel-goody website forum where you can all embrace each other?

its called DU  H

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

its called DU  H

Yeah, I’ve skipped over there a few times.  It’s a sad place.  It’s like a bunch of old women constantly nagging and whining about EVERYTHING.  It’s fucking weird.

34 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, I’ve skipped over there a few times.  It’s a sad place.  It’s like a bunch of old women constantly nagging and whining about EVERYTHING.  It’s fucking weird.

More fake news from Zambo the clown. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I wonder...do people around you think you are witty?

Dorks.

Tell us more about your business background Zambo the clown. 

Is it as legit as your service background or are they combined?

Zambo’s idea of military service and business experience is when he was offered $5.00 to suck off a drunken Marine and he negotiated $10.00. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zambo’s idea of military service and business experience is when he was offered $5.00 to suck off a drunken Marine and he negotiated $10.00. 

Case in point.  “Us”.  :lmao: You and Tool Kit?

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Case in point.  “Us”.  :lmao: You and Tool Kit?

By Us, I meant everyone who laughs at your bullshit stories. 

Momo is the only one that defends you.  He gives reach arounds to 550 so he has a type for sure. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

By Us, I meant everyone who laughs at your bullshit stories. 

Momo is the only one that defends you.  He gives reach arounds to 550 so he has a type for sure. 

Stop it.  You are making a fool of  yourself.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Here you go again....asking for peoples personal info....

But yet to chickenshit to give yours.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

I am amazed that everyone doesn't have that shitforbrins on ignore :dunno: 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

By tomorrow he will forget this thread and claim he never asks for other peoples personal info. 

What a moron. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Poor stupid Dave.   I wasn't asking for specifics.  Zambo the clown was bragging about his business background earlier. 

Like he bragged about military service, like he brags about making a killing in the market. 

It goes well with his clown shoes.

Funny how butthurt you are that I won't tell you more about myself. 

At least when you move back in with Mommy and Daddy, you'll be able to search the rest of Ontario for my truck. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Poor stupid Dave.   I wasn't asking for specifics.  Zambo the clown was bragging about his business background earlier. 

Like he bragged about military service, like he brags about making a killing in the market. 

It goes well with his clown shoes.

Funny how butthurt you are that I won't tell you more about myself. 

At least when you move back in with Mommy and Daddy, you'll be able to search the rest of Ontario for my truck. 

That's rich coming from you.  LOL  :lol2: 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

No it’s not. I moved out when I built my own house at 21.  Double wide Dave couldn’t afford Ontario so he lives in the mid west.  Now he’s hoping to move in with Mommy and Daddy.  

I bet he makes fun of Milenials for the same bitch move. 

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Holy shit hey

22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

No it’s not. I moved out when I built my own house at 21.  Double wide Dave couldn’t afford Ontario so he lives in the mid west.  Now he’s hoping to move in with Mommy and Daddy.  

I bet he makes fun of Milenials for the same bitch move. 

Poor rev...the walls are caving in all around you....

I guess you missed the part where im buying parents house.

Go look it up...I dare ya.

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

Holy shit hey

Poor rev...the walls are caving in all around you....

I guess you missed the part where im buying parents house.

Go look it up...I dare ya.

Sure you are Dave.  At market value I'm sure.

You must be such a disappointment.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure you are Dave.  At market value I'm sure.

You must be such a disappointment.  

I bet you still live at home in your parents basement....

That explains everything. 

Poor rev

:lol2: