“But how can you be together when you’re getting energy from the group you want protection from?”

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Pretty darn good.  Im camped on the river. Gonna finish breakfast and head out exploring the trails with a few friends. Life couldnt be any better if I tried. 

what's for breakfast?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Grapefruit and coffee. And a little fresh samon we caught last night. 

Nice....what kind of Salmon?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Let me get this straight, trump is blasting Germany for buying NG from Russia, a country that hasn’t harmed one hair on Germany’s head. Meanwhile, trump is cutting deals with the saudis. I’ll let the idiots fill in the blanks. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Let me get this straight, trump is blasting Germany for buying NG from Russia, a country that hasn’t harmed one hair on Germany’s head. Meanwhile, trump is cutting deals with the saudis. I’ll let the idiots fill in the blanks. 

you got it right...

like nobody should be doing any business with countries that may one day pose a threat :lol:

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yuk, I hate salmon.

Ever try doing it on a smoker?   Made some really great Alaskan salmon not long ago on my GMG.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not sure if I had fresh Alaskan salmon or not, but if it's like any other salmon :puke:

too fishy for me

Fresh fish should not taste "fishy"  :bc:

3 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Alaskan salmon is delicious!

Incredible for sure. Especially when you just caught it. Fresh Red Salmon is some of the best fish on the planet. But i like most fish that is fresh. 

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Reds and Kings are running now. 

Nice...there are  some decent size Kings out of Lake Michigan...used to catch Cohos off the pier in Marquette.

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Incredible for sure. Especially when you just caught it. Fresh Red Salmon is some of the best fish on the planet. But i like most fish that is fresh. 

Had some fresh Halibut during my stay there a couple weeks ago. Wow! I dont think I have ever had that before. It was terrific! Tremendous even!

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not sure if I had fresh Alaskan salmon or not, but if it's like any other salmon :puke:

too fishy for me

Something must have been wrong with the salmon you ate. Fresh salmon isnt fishy at all. At least it isnt here. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nice...there are  some decent size Kings out of Lake Michigan...used to catch Cohos off the pier in Marquette.

We have some inlets over here where they come to spawn. Used to go all the time. There are so many you can throw a rock anywhere in the river and hit one. I havent done that is a long time tho.. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Had some fresh Halibut during my stay there a couple weeks ago. Wow! I dont think I have ever had that before. It was terrific! Tremendous even!

Fresh halibut is also incredible. Fish meat doesnt get much whiter than halibut. 

• Like 1

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Fresh halibut is also incredible. Fish meat doesnt get much whiter than halibut. 

I haven’t had Halibut...sounds delicious.