Check your account email address ×

Anyone here, not have a/c

6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Home does cottage is limited (secord floor).  We are staying home this weekend, for the dogs.:lol:

You’re not even the alpha in your own house.  Talk about bitch slapped.  

:lmao:

• Gold Member
17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Two window units, I'm livin' large, and lovin' it. 

How do you get the card board box to support the weight of two window units?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

How do you get the card board box to support the weight of two window units?

We are leaving out of Newburyport  in August to try for some stripers. Mostly along Plum Island. I am gonna' try to talk my buddy into 

going into Boston harbor, so I can find you and beat your ass. Mama Kivalo won't be able to save you now. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

We are leaving out of Newburyport  in August to try for some stripers. Mostly along Plum Island. I am gonna' try to talk my buddy into 

going into Boston harbor, so I can find you and beat your ass. Mama Kivalo won't be able to save you now. 

You're so stupid I bet you cant find me.

Just now, Kivalo said:

You're so stupid I bet you cant find me.

Yes I will. I'll just ask around for a gay harbor cruise captain. 

:lol::lol2::lol2::lmao::lol2:

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

What kinda boat does your "buddy" own? You sure you aint the entertainment? FAGGOT!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just take your scubba gear with and look under water for the only boat with road rash on the bottom of the hull.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

What kinda boat does your "buddy" own? You sure you aint the entertainment? FAGGOT!

He doesn't own it. He's a member of Freedom Boat Club. He's coming up from Florida, and he's taking a 23' footer out with a 250 Merc. He won't go without me. Did I ever tell you that I got a 98.5 on my BOATERS SAFETY COURSE???????  :happy:

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

Just take your scubba gear with and look under water for the only boat with road rash on the bottom of the hull.  

LOL!!! Yeah, KRASH KIVALO!!!!!! :lmao:

• Gold Member
Just now, Polaris 550 said:

He doesn't own it. He's a member of Freedom Boat Club. He's coming up from Florida, and he's taking a 23' footer out with a 250 Merc. He won't go without me. Did I ever tell you that I got a 98.5 on my BOATERS SAFETY COURSE???????  :happy:

Freedom Boat Club guys are fucking dumb as fuck!  None of them have any sense about them at all. No idea how to operate a boat. They use Key West boats here.

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, hayward said:

:fuckyou:  :lol:

5 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I have a/c , would be nice if I could spend the day in it, 27 lawns to mow today. Gold Bond powder will be on tap!

Yikes

8 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Welcome to my world having a wife with severe hot flashes. A/C is set at 60 and the heat rarely gets turned on in the winter. :lol:

Glad your still alive ,lol, my wife has had them for over ten years now . In the winter I often wake up so cold that my dentures are rattling ,,

look over and see the door wide open and the big fan she keeps bedside running on high , I have learned to build a wall between us with a couple of the

extra pillows she always piles on the bed

My 3 zone second floor split shit the bed yesterday. Needs s board and no parts till Monday. Put a window shaker in the bedroom for now. It’s 95 degrees here but the pool is 82

Edited by Mainecat
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Freedom Boat Club guys are fucking dumb as fuck!  None of them have any sense about them at all. No idea how to operate a boat. They use Key West boats here.

I considered going that route. I've owned 3 boats and we had 4 growing up. End of the day owning is pain but I didn't want to share so I went with no boat at all

Edited by Angry ginger

• Gold Member
45 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I considered going that route. I've owned email boats and we had 4 growing up. End of the day owning is pain but I didn't want to share so I went with no boat at all

For city residents that cant afford to own, I get it. But most seem to be nonboaters or first timers. Watching them dock is fucking hilarious and when they get to close to me its nerve wracking! LOL

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, smokin george said:

No a.c. here and the house is still cool. We have 2 ceiling fans in the bdrm on, living room fan on and the HRV  on . We have a portable ac unit for the bdrm but haven't brought it out of the basement yet. The stamped concrete floor helps keeping the house cool

AC is cracking in the house. It hasn't shut off.

But my shop with no AC, no windows and concrete floor is about 72 degrees right now. Keep 'er shut all day and she stays cool in there.

Currently.

Outside air temp  93

House temp 75.

Pool temp  92.

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

AC is cracking in the house. It hasn't shut off.

But my shop with no AC, no windows and concrete floor is about 72 degrees right now. Keep 'er shut all day and she stays cool in there.

Currently.

Outside air temp  93

House temp 75.

Pool temp  92.

Like swimming in piss... :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DAVE said:

Like swimming in piss... :lol:

I shall convey your sentiments to the old lady.

She claims its still refreshing because its cooler than body temperature.

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

I shall convey your sentiments to the old lady.

She claims its still refreshing because its cooler than body temperature.

Not by much!!!!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, small-bore said:

Damn hydro was out for two hours this afternoon. The house was getting pretty hot by the time it came back on.

That happened to us a few years ago. It was ,35c . Fuck that noise . Fired up the 7500watt generator and we moved into the 32ft jayco for the day lol.