Check your account email address ×

Felonious Cunt

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The old cunt is too smart to have her fingers anywhere near that. The one thing she is not, is stupid. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

First word..........”IF”

Yeah...If you weren’t a doddering old hack your posts would be worth a fuck....maybe.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

As much as I hate Hillary that article starts with "if". That's the difference of being a hack or not. 

They are being accused of it......in court.....and there seems to be merit. I think using the term "if" is pretty responsible here. 

23 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

The old cunt is too smart to have her fingers anywhere near that. The one thing she is not, is stupid. 

Normally I would agree but as we are starting to see with the FBI/DOJ investigation she did not plan or even consider losing the election so no one did much about covering their tracks.

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They are being accused of it......in court.....and there seems to be merit. I think using the term "if" is pretty responsible here. 

Believe me, I wouldnt doubt it one bit. But the way the political attacks have been lately and how the Clintons have basically walked unscathed for 40 years I'll believe it when I see it. 

14 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Normally I would agree but as we are starting to see with the FBI/DOJ investigation she did not plan or even consider losing the election so no one did much about covering their tracks.

That private email server was a big "oops"

trump separating families, deporting decent people. working with russia to steal elections, creating more debt, more military, lying 24/7, making more money for the top, making corporations more money, middle class staying the same, loading the SC with corporate whores....

and here we have f7ssrx creating BS hillary threads found on "the federalist" . what a fucking god damn idiot :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

trump separating families, deporting decent people. working with russia to steal elections, creating more debt, more military, lying 24/7, making more money for the top, making corporations more money, middle class staying the same...

and here we have f7ssrx creating BS hillary threads found on "the federalist" . what a fucking god damn idiot :lol:

Everyone here knows who the fucking god damn idiot is and it isn't Ben.  :lol2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Watch What Happens When a Non-Clinton Foundation Donor Asks Hillary For A Favor

Will go down in world history as the biggest corrupt liar and political grifter + $hakedown family artists.  And the three clintoons  are not exiting the limelight any time soon.

Edited by hwytohell

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

That idiot makes up more BS than almost anyone on the planet.  

Sad thing is he absolutely believes it. I find the ridiculousness of his posts entertaining at least.

2 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

trump separating families, :lies:  deporting decent people. :lies:  working with russia to steal elections, :lies: creating more debt, :lies:  more military, lying 24/7, :lies:  making more money for the top, :lies:  making corporations more money, middle class staying the same, :lies:  loading the SC with corporate whores :lies: ....

What a load of :bullshit:

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That idiot makes up more BS than almost anyone on the planet.  

speaking of lies, your entire fsce persona is one big lie :lol:you should be ashamed of yourself fooling the likes of momo, dave, sludgey....

3 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

That private email server was a big "oops"

"OOOPS" implies a careless mistake and that is a tough pill to swallow from Mrs Clinton. I think the Wikileaks prove the purpose of the private email server was hide donations for favors among other things.