Check your account email address ×

All Alone am I

The simple answer is that there are countless life forms out there and we are separated by such a great distance that we will never know them and vice versa 

• Like 1

Everywhere we look with our primitive looking glass we find more and more goldilocks planets......that is just in our solar system. Fuck we are going to find that there is or was life on mars very soon. There is a good chance there is so much life out there that there are civilizations just like ours living right now. 

There may even be another f7ben foaming at the mouth 50000100 light years away 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Everywhere we look with our primitive looking glass we find more and more goldilocks planets......that is just in our solar system. Fuck we are going to find that there is or was life on mars very soon. There is a good chance there is so much life out there that there are civilizations just like ours living right now. 

I hope Trump's space force kills that mother fucker!!!!111

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

You mean you are telling me that there is a chance of aliens being out there ? ( borrowing Jim Carey line sorta ) :lol: 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

ignorant is a better word for it 

Meh, maybe both............Our planet orbits a star just like the other planets in our system and a near infinite number of planets in other systems. It has no 'gifted' status in that regard. We don't have any evidence that anyone or anything has intelligently put things into place in order for humans to exist on this planet. The number of habitable planets we know about has exploded in the last decade and will increase exponentially as time goes on. 

All reasons I find the notion that we are alone to be quite arrogant. 

8 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Meh, maybe both............Our planet orbits a star just like the other planets in our system and a near infinite number of planets in other systems. It has no 'gifted' status in that regard. We don't have any evidence that anyone or anything has intelligently put things into place in order for humans to exist on this planet. The number of habitable planets we know about has exploded in the last decade and will increase exponentially as time goes on. 

All reasons I find the notion that we are alone to be quite arrogant. 

Exactly.......I would bet my life we will be able to synthesize life from basic proteins in the next 20 years. Proteins that we are discovering exist everywhere. 

22 hours ago, f7ben said:

Then we'll know there is no intelligent life there. 

20 hours ago, SSFB said:

All reasons I find the notion that we are alone to be quite arrogant

I agree. I also agree with Hawking that we should stop looking for them. If the can travel to us they are more advanced.   How have things gone for the less advance species in our history?

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I agree. I also agree with Hawking that we should stop looking for them. If the can travel to us they are more advanced.   How have things gone for the less advance species in our history?

A species advanced enough to traverse the cosmos would be so far past warfare it wouldnt even be in their recent history. Quit thinking like a fucking moron you ass fucked retard :lol: 

23 hours ago, f7ben said:

The simple answer is that there are countless life forms out there and we are separated by such a great distance that we will never know them and vice versa 

I thought that at one time too but then came Momo .  :bc: