Check your account email address ×

KKK Grand Dragon Endorses Hillary Clinton

• Gold Member

Wait, I thought Trump was a racist because the racists support him? Now you're telling me that some racists support Hillary? Does this mean Hillary is racist, like Trump?

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Wait, I thought Trump was a racist because the racists support him? Now you're telling me that some racists support Hillary? Does this mean Hillary is racist, like Trump?

Everyone is a little racist in one way or another. 

• Like 1

This is the same party that gets 96 percent of the black vote. Sounds pretty racist to me.

Can you  imagine what self loathing liberals would be spewing about America if 100 % of the white vote would of went to the white guy?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Cold War said:

This is the same party that gets 96 percent of the black vote. Sounds pretty racist to me.

Can you  imagine what self loathing liberals would be spewing about America if 100 % of the white vote would of went to the white guy?

Hillary's gonna get over 90% of the black vote and what color is she?  :snack:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Hillary's gonna get over 90% of the black vote and what color is she?  :snack:

Democrat.  And indeed...all those "intellectual elitists" voting on the issues....or is it something else?  :dunno:

Losers.

46 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

blacks won't show up.

Oh...they'll show...shuttles will run all day long.  Where else do they have to be?  Like stated earlier "it is their JOB to vote democrat".  Truth.

Now, if they were intelligent animals:

Even liberal black broadcaster Tavis Smiley has criticized Obama for this. As Smiley told HuffPost Live’s Alyona Minkovski, “Sadly — and it pains me to say this — over the last decade, black folk, in the era of Obama, have lost ground in every major economic category.” Smiley is almost completely correct. Based on the Obama administration’s own latest-available statistics by the most basic economic-performance metrics — with one key exception — black Americans are worse off now than when Obama was sworn in on January 20, 2009.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433222/black-americans-barack-obama-going-backwards-under-president-obama

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh...they'll show...shuttles will run all day long.  Where else do they have to be?  Like stated earlier "it is their JOB to vote democrat".  Truth.

Now, if they were intelligent animals:

Even liberal black broadcaster Tavis Smiley has criticized Obama for this. As Smiley told HuffPost Live’s Alyona Minkovski, “Sadly — and it pains me to say this — over the last decade, black folk, in the era of Obama, have lost ground in every major economic category.” Smiley is almost completely correct. Based on the Obama administration’s own latest-available statistics by the most basic economic-performance metrics — with one key exception — black Americans are worse off now than when Obama was sworn in on January 20, 2009.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433222/black-americans-barack-obama-going-backwards-under-president-obama

Yes sir!   A bus ride and free meal for your vote.