Check your account email address ×

Literally hitler Trump calls for congressional term limits

17 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

it is fucking outrageous there are no term limits .it is a huge part of why we are where we are today in this countery 

Pretty sure we are where we are because the American public as a whole is uneducated and borderline illiterate. IE: look at your post. How can we expect them/you to make rational decisions about macro economic and political ideology if they can’t even string a complete sentence together? That is what is holding us back... Dumbness breeds complacency. Complacency breeds poor decisions. Poor decisions lead us to the Nancy Pelosi’s of the world. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Pretty sure we are where we are because the American public as a whole is uneducated and borderline illiterate. IE: look at your post. How can we expect them/you to make rational decisions about macro economic and political ideology if they can’t even string a complete sentence together? That is what is holding us back... Dumbness breeds complacency. Complacency breeds poor decisions. Poor decisions lead us to the Nancy Pelosi’s of the world. 

well this poor decision maker just spent the last 4 days at his cabin that has been pif for about 15 yrs . I may not spell and punctuate for shit but I have managed to make enough rational economic decisions to afford that along with my  home and a hand full of other income property's that are almost paid off. all that with out punctuation .people from Madison lead to the nancy people's of the world 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are ok with no term limits for any position aa,long as they can win a election then ? 

He only cares if it has to do with Trump.

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

well this poor decision maker just spent the last 4 days at his cabin that has been pif for about 15 yrs . I may not spell and punctuate for shit but I have managed to make enough rational economic decisions to afford that along with my  home and a hand full of other income property's that are almost paid off. all that with out punctuation .people from Madison lead to the nancy people's of the world 

Just tell the truth, you suck a mean dick and command top dollar!

My buds dad never learned how to read or write. His father died young and he had to quit school to go to work. Mom does all the paperwork. From what I can tell he’s probably worth 10-20 mil at least with all their real estate holdings. 

Theres more to it than just proper punctuation...

:news: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Edmo said:

My buds dad never learned how to read or write. His father died young and he had to quit school to go to work. Mom does all the paperwork. From what I can tell he’s probably worth 10-20 mil at least with all their real estate holdings. 

Well there are exceptions to the rule and while those kinds of stories used to be a little more common today's world is a little different. 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there are exceptions to the rule and while those kinds of stories used to be a little more common today's world is a little different. 

I have a friend mike that really struggled with school. He had all the easy classes and barely passed. He runs a successful construction company now. Just saying - not everybody fits into the same mold. Hard work can overcome a lot of personal deficiencies. I’ve seen it many times.

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Most of the guys I know with high net seem to be the exeption.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are ok with no term limits for any position aa,long as they can win a election then ? 

Seems to be working OK so yeah. If you don’t like your candidates run yourself.

Somehow electing quality candidates and making money are the same thing... That isn’t the case. Sure you can be dumb as dirt and still be rich. We get bullshit candidates and keep bullshit elected officials because Americans as a whole are dumb, lazy, and illiterate. No question about it. That has nothing to do with their ability to make money. Nice try though... 

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They call term limits elections.

Agree.   Oddly,  those who believe we need term limits will continue to vote the same candidate in. Very few people agree Congress is effective, but 90% of people feel the person they voted in is.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Time and place for everything. Making sure my T's are crossed on snowmobile website............not so much.

On 6/25/2018 at 6:38 AM, Edmo said:

I have a friend mike that really struggled with school. He had all the easy classes and barely passed. He runs a successful construction company now. Just saying - not everybody fits into the same mold. Hard work can overcome a lot of personal deficiencies. I’ve seen it many times.

crazy thing with me is I always did well with math and history and science. but always awful in English.  like I have said before i have a person we is in charge of all contracts and billing . when I was in design school I paid for all my papers .

real crazy thing is I hae been married to a English major who makes a living wrighting. 

7 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

crazy thing with me is I always did well with math and history and science. but always awful in English.  like I have said before i have a person we is in charge of all contracts and billing . when I was in design school I paid for all my papers .

real crazy thing is I hae been married to a English major who makes a living wrighting. 

writing :snack: