Check your account email address ×

The pain begins. Daimler issues profit warning, blames U.S.-China trade war

38 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Blaming something that hasn't happened yet for lost profit.

How about all the fines and repair costs for the cheating diesels.

We will see how the trade wars play out.  I'm not too concerned.  Trump has backed everyone up now its their turn to negotiate.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Many reasons but headline only mentions trade war.  :lol:   So typical. 

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll pay the extra 150 - 200 bucks for my next car built with American steel and materials .  The rest of  you  fuckin hack crybabies can fuck yourselves with a cactus .  

:bc:

:goodpost:

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I'll pay the extra 150 - 200 bucks for my next car built with American steel and materials .  The rest of  you  fuckin hack crybabies can fuck yourselves with a cactus .  

:bc:

Best post you have ever made!... Faggot!!!!111

15 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We will see how the trade wars play out.  I'm not too concerned.  Trump has backed everyone up now its their turn to negotiate.

I agree. It’s a tactic. I don’t think he has any intention of levying $250B in tariffs on China. It would melt their economy to the ground. They know it, we know it, and they know it will hurt them 100 x worse than us.  I still think it is tied to NK in a way. Get China to force NK to meet our de-nuke demands. For all the brashness, fool language, and unconventional tactics, Donnie sure makes it interesting. He’s batting a pretty high percent with these tough tactics to date. 

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I agree. It’s a tactic. I don’t think he has any intention of levying $250B in tariffs on China. It would melt their economy to the ground. They know it, we know it, and they know it will hurt them 100 x worse than us.  I still think it is tied to NK in a way. Get China to force NK to meet our de-nuke demands. For all the brashness, fool language, and unconventional tactics, Donnie sure makes it interesting. He’s batting a pretty high percent with these tough tactics to date. 

According to some here Trump is clueless....Funny how they seem to have quieted down for the last few days.