Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think anyone is listening to Wynnebag anymore.

Na Na Na Na Hey Hey Goodbye.

oh many are but the question is can Doug grab the masses in our bigger cities 

very rare to sweep them 

but ya time to go, she should have done what Dulton did (Stephen should have too)   ITS ABOUT THEM WHEN THEY RUN 

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Spoken like the true one way liberal lover that you are.

I gueSs you will have 8 to 12 years of Doug bashing to start on soon.  Your kids and grand kids are lucky they will be able to thank the smart voters in Ontario who gets rid of Wynne.

well shouldn't we wait for the PC platform before making our decision?  oh that's right ONEWAY :lol:   

too funny 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually they have put billions into all of the above

Elections are about promises - its that simple

Doug's promise is going to run a balanced budget yet still claiming to be able to reduce our debt (impossible task)  - Its the exact same story every election for the last 30 years, their platform never changes, never balanced, just the same old shit 

People vote for themselves just like a Business owner will vote to get a  tax break - there is no difference in why people vote one way or another (except complete oneways_ _)

Some actually vote for the overall strength of the economy.  That has been lost on both the provincial and federal front.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Some actually vote for the overall strength of the economy.  That has been lost on both the provincial and federal front.

no they do not, Harper would not have won since Canada was in huge surplus at the time.  

You and everyone else will vote conservative every time if it suits your own needs

The economy is fine today even if you say it isn't, but Cons might win in hopes for a tax break or no emmisions for the poor lol 

When the next govenment comes in, debt will rise and its the but but but less then HIS DEBT blah blah 

circus 

Edited by 1trailmaker

47 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

no they do not, Harper would not have won since Canada was in huge surplus at the time.  

You and everyone else will vote conservative every time if it suits your own needs

The economy is fine today even if you say it isn't, but Cons might win in hopes for a tax break or no emmisions for the poor lol 

When the next govenment comes in, debt will rise and its the but but but less then HIS DEBT blah blah 

circus 

At least Harper had respect from the rest of the world leaders and didn't embarrass the country with the bullshit twinkle is pulling.

i guess it;s all in the views of the person to how one will turn a blind eye to who's bullshit to believe

Edited by toslow

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

circus 

Would love to hear the dinner conversations at the house of fail.:lol:

12 minutes ago, toslow said:

At least Harper had respect from the rest of the world leaders and didn't embarrass the country with the bullshit twinkle is pulling.

i guess it;s all in the views of the person to how one will turn a blind eye to who's bullshit to believe

Harper was not respected for the most part, he was kicked off the security council and much more.  Trudeau out of the gate was all good, then some real dumb shit but don't believe he isn't liked and respected by many nations.  It might get worse who really knows 

Harper clearly lost the respect of Canada, there is no denying that

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Would love to hear the dinner conversations at the house of fail.:lol:

Politics has never come up but Yes my family and most people I know have no problem helping their neighbour which is a Liberalized thing to do (not liberal party) 

Its the reason we have health care and all sorts of shit like hockey rinks,  not so in the land of some

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Politics has never come up but Yes my family and most people I know have no problem helping their neighbour which is a Liberalized thing to do (not liberal party) 

Its the reason we have health care and all sorts of shit like hockey rinks,  not so in the land of some

All things paid for by the black market.:lol:

When can I get a ticket?

4 minutes ago, toslow said:

so health care is a lib thing? i really don't mind paying taxes. so long as it's spent responsible 

not in the sense of being a PARTY 

a : marked by generosity : openhanded 
  • a liberal giver
b : given or provided in a generous and openhanded way 
  • a liberal meal

That is what health care is a generous gift for all

Money is spent no matter who the leader is 

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Too funny.

Fail trying to compare Helping the neighbours to all the bullshit the Liberals want to use to buy votes.  

I guess I must be a closet Liberal as I help neighbours regularly  

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Too funny.

Fail trying to compare Helping the neighbours to all the bullshit the Liberals want to use to buy votes.  

lol it's hard to even respond to some of fails posts it's so far off what 90% of Canada is thinking

18 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Too funny.

Every promise made by any candidate is to buy your vote, there is no difference between voting for daycare or tax break 

Bold - Day to Day in Canada I think most are liberal minded and believe in Health care, schooling, and many others things are for all the people.  I hope we never lose our true values

ON the FREE daycare thing, I don't see it happening but I do see subsidizing the costs - Think of this as getting the white people to have kids :lol:  

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau out of the gate was all good, then some real dumb shit but don't believe he isn't liked and respected by many nations.

OMG You actually believe that? Tell me what he adds to any conversation that doesnt concern gender, fairness or any of his airy fairy pet projects?

Look any photos of him listening to someone speaking. He's got a stupid grin on his face while he's thinking , "I havent got a clue what they're talking about".

We may as well have Forrest Gump or Nephew Harold as PM.

The only countries that 'respect' him are kissing his ass hoping he'll write them a big cheque so they can order new Range Rovers or G Wagens.

Edited by revrnd

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

OMG You actually believe that? Tell me what he adds to any conversation that doesnt concern gender, fairness or any of his airy fairy pet projects?

Look any photos of him listening to someone speaking. He's got a stupid grin on his face while he's thinking , "I havent got a clue what they're talking about".

We may as well have Forrest Gump or Nephew Harold as PM.

The only countries that 'respect' him are kissing his ass hoping he'll write them a big cheque so they can order new Range Rovers or G Wagens.

so you are saying Britain, Germany, France, Italy, don't respect Trudeau or Canada :dunno:   

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are saying Britain, Germany, France, Italy, don't respect Trudeau or Canada :dunno:   

Yes he is.

Sorry to burst your bubble Fail but Trudeau is seen as an empty shirt.  

When is the last time you were outside of Canada and discussed politics with people outside of Canada and not on your computer?

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not in the sense of being a PARTY 

a : marked by generosity : openhanded 
  • a liberal giver
b : given or provided in a generous and openhanded way 
  • a liberal meal

That is what health care is a generous gift for all

Money is spent no matter who the leader is 

I Liberally apply seasoning to my roast 

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

Yes he is.

Sorry to burst your bubble Fail but Trudeau is seen as an empty shirt.  

When is the last time you were outside of Canada and discussed politics with people outside of Canada and not on your computer?

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is the laughing stock of the world, those countries are laughing hard at us.

https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/justin-trudeau-corrected-a-woman-for-saying-mankind-wed-like-to-say-peoplekind-20180207-h0v7gs.html

https://www.bombaytimes.com/celebs/canada-prime-minister-justin-trudeau-expresses-his-glee-after-meeting-shah-rukh-khan/articleshow/63009747.cms

Canada Prime Minister Justin Trudeau expresses his glee after meeting Shah Rukh Khan

I rest my case. You're the fucking PM, not a 12 year old girl!

2 hours ago, revrnd said:

He doesn't seem to get that along with the position of PM there is to be a reasonable level of propriety and decorum expected. He managed to pull it together when meeting the Queen. There is more protocol there than anywhere else. I guess he used it all up then.

• Like 1