Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

Come on now, a teacher at $180K.  Those are reported errors and certainly not the norm.:lol:

https://www.osstf.on.ca/about-us/how-we-are-organized/provincial-executive/rob-gascho.aspx  :lol:

you keep proving my point 

Arthur Sterling Constable City of Hamilton $177,781.47

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I want to know how much the employees are being paid with tax dollars :dunno:  BIAS BS 

For a business who's total sales consists of less than 25% government revenue but profit less than 5% from government sources.  

That was the last company I worked for's breakdown.

Sorry if I don't agree.

One of our customers was a provincial agency. They represented maybe about 2% of total revenue for that data centre. God only knows how infinitesimally small the number was of total corporate revenue but Fail wants to have everyone in the company above $100K included in the sunshine list.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For a business who's total sales consists of less than 25% government revenue but profit less than 5% from government sources.  

That was the last company I worked for's breakdown.

Sorry if I don't agree.

dude consultants get hired all the time, they work for another company on paper but are directly paid by tax payer.  These people are not listed but work for years on projects.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

One of our customers was a provincial agency. They represented maybe about 2% of total revenue for that data centre. God only knows how infinitesimally small the number was of total corporate revenue but Fail wants to have everyone in the company above $100K included in the sunshine list.

is this company a lifer? a company that only say paves roads :dunno:  don't be stupid 02sled 

its a musing how much all you hate government workers

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dude consultants get hired all the time, they work for another company on paper but are directly paid by tax payer.  These people are not listed but work for years on projects.

That's not the entire company and they can be let go at any point.

Let it go.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

is this company a lifer? a company that only say paves roads :dunno:  don't be stupid 02sled 

Get real Fail... do you really think they only work for the province and never do anything for any other jurisdiction right? How about Carillion... they do work for much more than the province.... you feel entitled to know what their people get paid... how deep do you want to dive? Carillion Canada or perhaps globally.

You want to know how much the province pays for that consultant. The terms of the contract are available through freedom of information. Mind you the person is likely getting 60% to 70% of the contract as a subcontractor of whoever holds the contract.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Still there is no guarantee of contracts for life, otherwise I would support your claim.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You guys either want to know who is taking your tax dollars or you don't - pretty simple really 

How don't we know?  

There is no reason for the government to do something the private sector can do better, none what so ever.  That is the bottom line.  End of story.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How don't we know?  

There is no reason for the government to do something the private sector can do better, none what so ever.  That is the bottom line.  End of story.

which begs the question.... why do they pretend they can and botch so much with government employees rather than let the private sector do it right. The province has a data centre in Guelph. The provincial agencies that use it complain about how horrible it is to get anything done in a timely manner and done right. That's why we had provincial and federal government customers. They couldn't and wouldn't tolerate their lack of competence.

17 minutes ago, 02sled said:

which begs the question.... why do they pretend they can and botch so much with government employees rather than let the private sector do it right. The province has a data centre in Guelph. The provincial agencies that use it complain about how horrible it is to get anything done in a timely manner and done right. That's why we had provincial and federal government customers. They couldn't and wouldn't tolerate their lack of competence.

02 you can also filter that down to the private sector.  If it were not for large corp screwup's most of us small corps would never be in bus.:lol:

Quoting a large system in Istanbul right now.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Fail once again trying to deflect.

Only a drain on the taxpayers would try to justify the waste daily like Failmaker.

How is saying this list is useless supporting waste :dunno:  

city worker plows your road, you scream overpaid douche bag fucking lazy cunt as he drives by.

Plow Contractor driver goes by same street you have no interest in his wage, you feel this person works hard as fuck and you bring him cookies 

See you don't care about the money, you just hope the employee for the city doesn't get it 

5 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How don't we know?  

you don't know and don't care.

How come the private sector has all the perfect workers :lol:  

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you don't know and don't care.

How come the private sector has all the perfect workers :lol:  

Because the private sector has to make a profit.  Miss a deadline and it’s your ass.

Government workers don’t have a profit and if they miss a deadline oh well.  

The government plot guy says if I can plow my route in 8 hours I get no overtime. So he takes 12 and government employees expect taxpayers to kiss their asses.

Private contractors get same route and plow it in 7 hours easily. It’s called productivity.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Because the private sector has to make a profit.  Miss a deadline and it’s your ass.

The government plot guy says if I can plow my route in 8 hours I get no overtime. So he takes 12 and government employees expect taxpayers to kiss their asses.

Private contractors get same route and plow it in 7 hours easily. It’s called productivity.

It will be interesting to see what happens before next winter in the wake of the Carillon collapse.

8 minutes ago, Sksman said:

:lol:  Overtime for all take as needed :lol:  

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

It will be interesting to see what happens before next winter in the wake of the Carillon collapse.

another Tax Paid company will take it over, make their millions and leave.  Open another company and start over again.  but who cares as long as a driver wasn't paid too much its all good.

Its in the Private Sectors hands what could go wrong when you have all the best workers :lol:  

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

another Tax Paid company will take it over, make their millions and leave.  Open another company and start over again.  but who cares as long as a driver wasn't paid too much its all good.

Its in the Private Sectors hands what could go wrong when you have all the best workers :lol:  

Fail, get a few of your government co workers together, buy a few plow trucks, and put together a bid for clearing the 400 series.  Sounds like you got millions coming your way.  Easy money.  

Dog fuckers plow service.  Lets see how you do!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Should we bail them out with tax dollars or let them fail?  Government should direct funds to who can do the jobs best and not try to do it themselves.