Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

“We have tripled (the debt) and we’re proud of it, because we can afford it,” Delaney, added in the exchange caught on audio tape.

“It’s the responsible thing to do. It’s the correct thing to do. It’s what people have asked us to do and I would do it again and do it proudly,” he told the crowd at a Streetsville restaurant.

Unfuckingbelievable

21 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is what we will be passing on to our kids if we dont get our shit together.

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/how-much-will-all-the-freebies-in-wynnes-budget-cost-brace-yourself-ontario

Everything free has a cost

Some people don't know that...

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

careful how you word your shit 

“I initially did not think I said that,” a contrite Delaney recounted Tuesday in an interview with the Star, saying he’d meant to tout the infrastructure and social program legacy of the Liberals in getting Ontario to bounce back from a deep recession that hit in 2008.

He apologized to the Mississauga News reporter, Graeme Frisque, for publicly challenging his account of events, admitting “It was my recollection that was incorrect.”

BIAS STAR SURE LIKES HEADLINES :lol:  

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is what we will be passing on to our kids if we dont get our shit together.

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/how-much-will-all-the-freebies-in-wynnes-budget-cost-brace-yourself-ontario

:lol:  no one is going to pay back any of this debt period - same story for a century 

but YEAH THE STAR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE CONS SURE ARE BIAS AND CAMPAIGNING AGAINST THE LIBERALS  :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

careful how you word your shit 

“I initially did not think I said that,” a contrite Delaney recounted Tuesday in an interview with the Star, saying he’d meant to tout the infrastructure and social program legacy of the Liberals in getting Ontario to bounce back from a deep recession that hit in 2008.

He apologized to the Mississauga News reporter, Graeme Frisque, for publicly challenging his account of events, admitting “It was my recollection that was incorrect.”

BIAS STAR SURE LIKES HEADLINES :lol:  

You should read the story at the link on how he called the police on the mother of an autistic kid.  A real pos.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  no one is going to pay back any of this debt period - same story for a century 

but YEAH THE STAR BOUGHT AND PAID FOR BY THE CONS SURE ARE BIAS AND CAMPAIGNING AGAINST THE LIBERALS  :lol: 

We are paying interest on the debt.  Today it consumes 8% of the budget,  will be over 22% in the link.  When will it start to matter to you?

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We are paying interest on the debt.  Today it consumes 8% of the budget,  will be over 22% in the link.  When will it start to matter to you?

I makes no difference, once we get to that point something magic will happen

USA total debt is 69 trillion dollars - their interest in higher then all our debt plus at 2.6 trillion (213k per person debt)  

Ya I don't see caring too much will solve anything 

You don't seem to have a Problem voting in the Party that spends the most do you :dunno: 

AC the debt and interest being paid is working exactly the way it was setup to do,  make billions for the wealthy 

nothing will change ever - maybe we can get another Mulroney who told us it time to pay back the debt - he runs up 310 billion in debt in just 8 years  and leaves the job set for life 

good times 

USA total debt is 69 trillion dollars - their interest in higher then all our debt plus at 2.6 trillion (213k per person debt)  

You don't seem to have a Problem voting in the Party that spends the most do you :dunno: 

wow you're so far off in your way of thinking that it's actually disturbing to read some of your post

Just now, toslow said:

wow you're so far off in your way of thinking that it's actually disturbing to read some of your post

why?  I see debt rising every year every decade every century :dunno:  

Tell me a time it was different?  I will wait 

we have switch from debt to debt ratio of GDP - why is that :dunno:   

Its a realistic view of governments all of them - spend and tell the people its their fault 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

why?  I see debt rising every year every decade every century :dunno:  

Tell me a time it was different?  I will wait 

we have switch from debt to debt ratio of GDP - why is that :dunno:   

Its a realistic view of governments all of them - spend and tell the people its their fault 

i never said it was different, i said it's your way of looking at it. for someone to spend 10hrs a day on here posting and then to say they don't care umm says a lot about a persons character 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Magic?  

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Magic?  

yup eventually all countries will be so far in debt that paying the interest won't be possible.  

A new system will be developed like in the 70's - make it all better  Make more billions for some 

Each person in the USA has 10 times the debt of a Canadian - we have room to play it looks like 

Like I have said 3/4 of our Federal Debt is by the Conservatives the ones you vote for every single time - thanks AC for fucking us over with your ONEWAY voting :lol:  

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

by who?  never once heard this until facebook and freedomsledder 

OMG, you have lived a sheltered life. Nothing in your world existed before social media.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It seems that the Liberals would do well to present themselves as responsible fiscal stewards committed to budgetary reform. Perhaps a credible plan to reduce cost-of-living by easing tax burdens. An audit of government spending. A sane path to escaping what looks perilously close to a debt spiral.

Clearly, the Liberal government is trying to out-flank the NDP to its left. But in doing so, it’s leaving itself open to charges on its most vulnerable front. Wynne’s attempts to massively increase the social welfare state just weeks ahead of an election is exactly the wrong approach for a party fighting the perception that it is irresponsible, corrupt and profligate. Every multi-billion dollar handout that hits the front page only compounds this problem.

Add to this, the Ontario government once again appears to be on the outs with its own auditor general. Last week, Bonnie Lysyk gave a report to a Queen’s Park committee suggesting the Liberals were using dodgy accounting practices to obfuscate the fiscal realities of its Fair Hydro Plan during an audit of its Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO).

She also said the IESO and its external accounting firm, KPMG, provided “non-truths” to obfuscate accounting glitches.

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

i never said it was different, i said it's your way of looking at it. for someone to spend 10hrs a day on here posting and then to say they don't care umm says a lot about a persons character 

At one time having a balanced budget seem to be the thing to do, but after decades I have noticed its more of a buzz word than anything else 

Are you aware our best Premier Bill Davis ran 17 deficits and never once came close to a balanced budget :dunno: 

Mike Harris cut the fuck out of us and sold 407 produced nothing but deficits (except the year he sold 407) 

Bob Rae matched his debt but we consider Bobby the worst of the worst 

Debt is going to increase - just hope you gets something for it is what I worry or care about since its never going to stop growing.  I have no interest in living a shit holes like so many USA towns and cities, they are fucking run down and dirty rah rah 

We got alot for our DEBTS not many countries can boost this 

8 minutes ago, revrnd said:

OMG, you have lived a sheltered life. Nothing in your world existed before social media.

pretty sure LEFT and RIGHT were no used in Canada either 

THE STAR #1 in Canada for reporting and discovery (robbie ford most recent) 

CBC is the only coast to coast news that speaks about Canada - great to have 

CTV reports the news non-bias but doesn't really find the news themselves unless local issues like shootings 

CBC has been beating on Trudeau for a while now, you still call them bias and hope they lose funding - like its actually going to save you money :lol:  

At one time having a balanced budget seem to be the thing to do, but after decades I have noticed its more of a buzz word than anything else 

Are you aware our best Premier Bill Davis ran 17 deficits and never once came close to a balanced budget :dunno: 

Mike Harris cut the fuck out of us and sold 407 produced nothing but deficits (except the year he sold 407) 

Bob Rae matched his debt but we consider Bobby the worst of the worst 

Debt is going to increase - just hope you gets something for it is what I worry or care about since its never going to stop growing.  I have no interest in living a shit holes like so many USA towns and cities, they are fucking run down and dirty rah rah 

We got alot for our DEBTS not many countries can boost this 

what the cons sold off to make it look like a balanced budget is nothing compared to what the libs have done in there last run of power in this province 

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She has made her first huge mistake in this election - but really no matter what she does she won't look that great.  

Question still stands can PHRASEMAN win 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

what the cons sold off to make it look like a balanced budget is nothing compared to what the libs have done in there last run of power in this province 

I can agree with that - although some of the spending is a good thing like prescriptions, soon everyone will have it which is good for Ontario, less costs for businesses that give health bennies - win win 

But the cons haven't been in charge for this long of a period since Davis -  we will see what Doug brings which I assume is massive debt and cuts 

As we progress forward the debts per government will and have increased (execpt the liberals under Jean/Martin)  Remember when 1 million dollars was something huge :dunno:  now almsot everyone in Toronto has a million in real estate 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

She has made her first huge mistake in this election - but really no matter what she does she won't look that great.  

Question still stands can PHRASEMAN win 

you saying that i really don't think doug ford is the man for the job, the fords never really look past the gta region, but having someone with a  new way of thinking might not be a bad thing

Just now, toslow said:

you saying that i really don't think doug ford is the man for the job, the fords never really look past the gta region, but having someone with a  new way of thinking might not be a bad thing

Yes it will, its going to be a shit show if he wins - always has been even back in the days of their father.

He doesn't have new thinking, its the same old shit spewed about how well the Cons save money and blah blah 

Look at the PC website - I find this type of messaging lame without any  content 

I

I have a message for Kathleen Wynne:

The party with the taxpayers' money is over.

I'm here for the people.

To make sure everyone who wants to work has access to a stable job.

To make sure when you pay your taxes,

your tax dollars will be respected.

balance budget

carbon tax 

send us money