Check your account email address ×

Trump rightfully calls Trudeau “dishonest”

Just now, Highmark said:

And bare minimum the facilities are majority Chinese owned.  

GM makes and sells more cars in China than in the rest of the world, almost all that money stays in China those numbers are just forensic accounting fiction :flush:

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Eurabians.  :lol:  That's a good one.  

And that article is fucking spot on.  :bc:

Screenshot_20180611-204151.jpg

This should be changed to how the British and united states caused the Muslim invasion...

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

This should be changed to how the British and united states caused the Muslim invasion...

Yep because we stole their oil. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do we have troops occupying those countries or not?

We are not occupying anywhere.   Are we occupying Japan?   Germany?   South Korea?

Don't get me wrong I want out of everywhere but to call us occupiers is simply incorrect.

Just now, Highmark said:

We are not occupying anywhere.   Are we occupying Japan?   Germany?   South Korea?

Don't get me wrong I want out of everywhere but to call us occupiers is simply incorrect.

Are you fucking retarded? We are occupying just about every middle Eastern country. Look at the Carnage that has been left behind. US, Israel and the Brits created the refugee crisis. That is a fact. 

45 minutes ago, Nazipigdog said:

Are you fucking retarded? We are occupying just about every middle Eastern country. Look at the Carnage that has been left behind. US, Israel and the Brits created the refugee crisis. That is a fact. 

Wrong.   We are not an occupying force in any ME country.  Currently I believe we have less than 20K between Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.   We are also friendly with the host govt's (except Syria which we control nothing), that alone makes it not an occupying force.   You might want to understand what military OCCUPATION is before you go calling someone a retard......you fucking retard.  :lol:  

Military occupation is effective provisional control by a certain ruling power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the violation of the actual sovereign.[1][2][3][4] Military occupation is distinguished from annexation by its intended temporary nature (i.e. no claim for permanent sovereignty), by its military nature, and by citizenship rights of the controlling power not being conferred upon the subjugated population.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

The only countries in ME that could be considered occupying would be, Syria, Afghanistan. IMO

7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Wrong.   We are not an occupying force in any ME country.  Currently I believe we have less than 20K between Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan.   We are also friendly with the host govt's (except Syria which we control nothing), that alone makes it not an occupying force.   You might want to understand what military OCCUPATION is before you go calling someone a retard......you fucking retard.  :lol:  

Military occupation is effective provisional control by a certain ruling power over a territory which is not under the formal sovereignty of that entity, without the violation of the actual sovereign.[1][2][3][4] Military occupation is distinguished from annexation by its intended temporary nature (i.e. no claim for permanent sovereignty), by its military nature, and by citizenship rights of the controlling power not being conferred upon the subjugated population.

5 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

The only countries in ME that could be considered occupying would be, Syria, Afghanistan. IMO

Over 100,000 US troops in the middle East. But we are world wide mutha fuckas

map-usa-military-bases-4-of-empire-the-global-spread-us-and.jpg

9 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

8 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Do we have troops occupying those countries or not?

Idiot.

Just now, Nazipigdog said:

Bro, you've been smacked around more than anybody here. Share some more of your wisdom with us. :lol:

Nobody is, or has ever “smacked me around”.  You are a fucking moron with your “America is responsible for all the world’s problems” shtick.  Old and stale.

How’s that libertarian ballot coming for the Nov elections?  Big plans?  No?  Awww well, remember, your conscious is clear in your big, fat righteous moral choices.

Retard.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Nobody is, or has ever “smacked me around”.  You are a fucking moron with your “America is responsible for all the world’s problems” shtick.  Old and stale.

How’s that libertarian ballot coming for the Nov elections?  Big plans?  No?  Awww well, remember, your conscious is clear in your big, fat righteous moral choices.

Retard.

Click the link above, retard. 

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t take orders from liberaltarians.  Stick to the weak minded, bitter little haters.

:lol:

Didn't you pull a snowrider after ben humiliated you in 2 different forums? :lol:

1 minute ago, Nazipigdog said:

Didn't you pull a snowrider after ben humiliated you in 2 different forums? :lol:

Wut?

Dream on fuckball.  :lol:

Are you growing more and more bitter....AGAIN?  That “liberaltarian” name has got you all fucked up, eh?  Tell me again how the libertarian party is doing in Indiana.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Wut?

Dream on fuckball.  :lol:

Are you growing more and more bitter....AGAIN?  That “liberaltarian” name has got you all fucked up, eh?  Tell me again how the libertarian party is doing in Indiana.

You are totally triggered now. :lol:

10 hours ago, Nazipigdog said:

Over 100,000 US troops in the middle East. But we are world wide mutha fuckas

map-usa-military-bases-4-of-empire-the-global-spread-us-and.jpg

Are any of those three dots "occupation or occupying?"  

Again I want out of all those but saying we are occupiers is simply not facts.  

On 6/12/2018 at 9:59 PM, Nazipigdog said:

No, I think it was a planned vacation. lol.     

But yeah he was bleeding so bad that he holed up into a tree until he could walk again.