Check your account email address ×

ONTARIO ELECTION THREAD!!!

1 hour ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Honestly sometimes I think its the only way. Because in reality most politicians are the same piece of shit regardless of party or platform.

Pretty funny, they quoted the Liberal ex MPP in Sudbury as saying, "Just vote for me I'll join any party you want".:lol:

Then they said it came from a fake Twitter.:lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Pretty funny, they quoted the Liberal ex MPP in Sudbury as saying, "Just vote for me I'll join any party you want".:lol:

Then they said it came from a fake Twitter.:lol:

Oh the one that got his job through coercion and bribery? right

16 hours ago, Momorider said:

Imagine REVhasAIDSfuckstick had no brain and is a complete fucking hack homosexual no mind fuck :dunno: you don't have to imagine it's a :true:

Why so angry shit eater?

So here is my guess on Ford.  

1. He won't make any major changes to abortion funding etc. He already has the support of those people regardless.

2. He won't be dumb enough to reduce the gas tax. He'll make an excuse that Wynne lied about the books and we are in way worse shape and can't afford it. 

3. He will try to be like Trump. He'll funnel as much money to his friends as possible but he will get caught every time.

Here's my hopes on Ford.

The party is smart enough to dumb his stupid ass before he does too much damage. They decide to act like real conservatives.

ie   Find savings without fucking people over. 

It's not that difficult.  All they have to do is listen to the auditor general. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

1. He won't make any major changes to abortion funding etc. He already has the support of those people regardless.

2. He won't be dumb enough to reduce the gas tax. He'll make an excuse that Wynne lied about the books and we are in way worse shape and can't afford it. 

3. He will try to be like Trump. He'll funnel as much money to his friends as possible but he will get caught every time.

Here's my hopes on Ford.

The party is smart enough to dumb his stupid ass before he does too much damage. They decide to act like real conservatives.

So negative.  Wynne has been padding her buddies pockets for years and you say nothing. 

Now Ford comes in and wants to do things for the people and get the economy actually rolling and you bash him.

Just sign up for welfare already.

30 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

So negative.  Wynne has been padding her buddies pockets for years and you say nothing. 

Now Ford comes in and wants to do things for the people and get the economy actually rolling and you bash him.

Just sign up for welfare already.

Can you link me to Ford's fully costed plan?

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Here's my hopes on Ford.

That's more of a Liberal tactic.  Try and follow along.

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

33% of tax returns filed in Canada have zero taxes paid or owing.  Who's base do you think that belongs to?

lol You just voted to have anyone working Minimum wage  pay no tax, I think Ontario tax free numbers just grew greatly 

No more complaining about  these people DOUG HAS SPOKEN :lol: 

42 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Can you link me to Ford's fully costed plan?

He is in for a LESSON in governing - being a councilor is a cake walk compare to what he is in for.  Having a Costed Plan means nothing now.

thankfully our government don't have a single handed almighty LEADER - 

Can't wait for his first outburst just to find out the guy in the CHAIR has some huge clout :lol: this isn't city councilor Mr. Ford 

If we get a tax cut year 3 it will be good 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol You just voted to have anyone working Minimum wage  pay no tax, I think Ontario tax free numbers just grew greatly 

No more complaining about  these people DOUG HAS SPOKEN :lol: 

No, he will give everyone a tax cut or raise it.  That is the proper way to do it, none of the class warfare BS.

Lets see what happens going forward.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

33% of tax returns filed in Canada have zero taxes paid or owing.  Who's base do you think that belongs to?

Paid or owing.  So they paid the right amount of tax during the year and owe nothing. 

Kind of a stupid statistic even for you.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He is in for a LESSON in governing - being a councilor is a cake walk compare to what he is in for.  Having a Costed Plan means nothing now.

thankfully our government don't have a single handed almighty LEADER - 

Can't wait for his first outburst just to find out the guy in the CHAIR has some huge clout :lol: this isn't city councilor Mr. Ford 

If we get a tax cut year 3 it will be good 

I don't need a tax cut until they start paying down the debt.  How about balance the budge, then put half toward the debt and the other half in a tax cut.  That seems like the conservative thing to do.