Check your account email address ×

Roseanne Barr

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

He’s my fucking bitch until his screams release him from that title.

:lol:

You scream and spit when you post :lmao:  You’re a joke......but damn you do a nice job dancing at the end of my strings :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:baby:

:lmao: 

Poor Prolapski.....FSCE’s crybaby thin skinned Pussy.... :lmao: Came storming into FSCE 2 years ago thinking he’s a big shot and now he’s the forum joke......hell of an accomplishment for a Repug on a Repug forum :lmao: 

Didn’t he have you crying for mercy at one point?

Just now, SnowRider said:

You scream and spit when you post :lmao:  You’re a joke......but damn you do a nice job dancing at the end of my strings :thumbsup:

Lolol.

You are scared shitless.  There’s a good reason for that.  Well two...One..good grief you are a huge fuckig coward.  Two....you’ve got me to show you just how big.

Stay vigilent!!!

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Lolol.

You are scared shitless.  There’s a good reason for that.  Well two...One..good grief you are a huge fuckig coward.  Two....you’ve got me to show you just how big.

Stay vigilent!!!

News to me.....:dunno:  Are you sure you’re not projecting.....:news:  Seems to.me you’re the one dishing out the threats....I’m just patiently waiting for you to make good on them.....until then you’re a lip flapping pussy....:thumb:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he fills up the reported posts report and PMs all mods that will listen to him.

Funny as fuck!!!!!

You’re just like your idol.Bone spurs.....lie and make shit up :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, he fills up the reported posts report and PMs all mods that will listen to him.

Funny as fuck!!!!!

You can tell by his false internet persona that it’s just all talk through the security of a screen. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

News to me.....:dunno:  Are you sure you’re not projecting.....:news:  Seems to.me you’re the one dishing out the threats....I’m just patiently waiting for you to make good on them.....until then you’re a lip flapping pussy....:thumb:

Oh, you are.  You should be.  I’m not telling you to “stay vigilent” for the fun of it.  I AM DEAD SERIOUS.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

You can tell by his false internet persona that it’s just all talk through the security of a screen. 

Yeah, mostly typical liberal shit.  But he’s special.  Wanna call people a pussy all day long then when challenged, accepts but won’t follow through.  What a dipshit.

Last issue he had I heard he ran to his car, locked himself in and sped out of the parking lot with the turn signal on.

Oh, you are.  You should be.  I’m not telling you to “stay vigilent” for the fun of it.  I AM DEAD SERIOUS.

You’re a pathetic joke bro :lol: I post.  You’re triggered.  Repeat.  I pull your strings.  Repeat.  You talk tough.  Repeat.  :lmao: 

4 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Spot on. :thumb:  Glad to see I’m not the only one reading Prolapski’s posts.  What happened....I thought you two were forum buddies? 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You’re a pathetic joke bro :lol: I post.  You’re triggered.  Repeat.  I pull your strings.  Repeat.  You talk tough.  Repeat.  :lmao: 

Well, seems you’ve got nothing to worry about then.  Sounds like you’ve sold yourself pretty well.

Ahhh...another benefit of Dunning-Kruger.  Mental self defense.

Yeah, mostly typical liberal shit.  But he’s special.  Wanna call people a pussy all day long then when challenged, accepts but won’t follow through.  What a dipshit.

Last issue he had I heard he ran to his car, locked himself in and sped out of the parking lot with the turn signal on.

He never will... his internet persona would be a direct contrast to his real life one. He is agreeable to the point of timid in real life. 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Spot on. :thumb:  Glad to see I’m not the only one reading Prolapski’s posts.  What happened....I thought you two were forum buddies? 

That post was about you my good friend. 

44 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how you guys are pretending that you can't see a difference in comparing a white dude to an orangutan and a black person to an ape. 

Like they never learned anything in US history class.

Image result for runaway slave ads

1 minute ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Prolapski must have missed that during all his years of research and education :lmao: 

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

It's hilarious how you guys are pretending that you can't see a difference in comparing a white dude to an orangutan and a black person to an ape. 

Jarret isn't black she is Persian :guzzle:

6 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Stop quoting the friggin idiot.

Pants shitter is here!!!  In all his glory! Look at another one of the "intellectually elite!"  SWEET FUCK!!!!  :lol:Literally as dumb as gravel.

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Prolapski must have missed that during all his years of research and education :lmao: 

Nope.  I was still "schooling" while you were on the pro wrestling circuit.  :lol:

Is there anything you haven't been caught in a lie about on ANY forum?  :lmao: 

I so want to see those wrestling pics you tried to pass of as your own.  OMG!!!!!