Check your account email address ×

Cooking deer ribs

Anybody know how to cook deer ribs? I got a buck last fall, and I'm tryin' to cook some ribs. The meat looked tough so I've been boiling them for quite a while. 

They are finally getting tenderized, but it took a lot of boiling. 

I'm then gonna' marinate them overnight, half of them in oil and lemon, the other half coated with AH SO barbeque sauce.

Then I'm puttin' them on the grill tomorrow. 

Anybody got any better way??? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

What highway you pull the carcass off?

Good question....wonder if he fucked it on the centerline or in the ditch? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahaha right where it lay. His fat ass wasn’t dragging it to toss one in missionary. Probably safer than the trucker crank he gobbles down daily for work.

If I ever find you, you'll be gobbling a 5-D CELL MAGLITE, you little faggot. 

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Anybody know how to cook deer ribs? I got a buck last fall, and I'm tryin' to cook some ribs. The meat looked tough so I've been boiling them for quite a while. 

I'm then gonna' marinate them overnight, half of them in oil and lemon, the other half coated with AH SO barbeque sauce.

That's where you went wrong. Think of meat like a sponge, once you boiled it, no marinate will take. Gotta dry age, then smoke, or marinate... IMO...

36 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

That's where you went wrong. Think of meat like a sponge, once you boiled it, no marinate will take. Gotta dry age, then smoke, or marinate... IMO...

AWWW Fuck. Too late now for this pack. I'll let ya' know how they come out tomorrow. 

I'm not anticipating too good. 

Fuckin' deer. The last few I got were not too good. Big, old doe, two big bucks. They all sucked. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

AWWW Fuck. Too late now for this pack. I'll let ya' know how they come out tomorrow. 

I'm not anticipating too good. 

Fuckin' deer. The last few I got were not too good. Big, old doe, two big bucks. They all sucked. 

Do you clean and cut them? A lot has to do with the preparation and style of butchering...

42 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lot Lizard Snotty is triggered. 

STFU!! Private Joker!!  

Private Joker, you had better start shitting me Tiffany Cufflinks, or I will rip off your head, and shit down your neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Dont lie, faggot! You got them as payment behind Sandy's.  FAGGOT!!! :bigfinger:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Do you clean and cut them? A lot has to do with the preparation and style of butchering...

I had a butcher cut the big buck 2 years ago, the one that stayed overnight in the woods, that I lost and found. It smelled, but the fuckin' butcher said THEY ALL SMELL. The lying cunt, they don't all smell, he just wanted to make a buck, no pun intended. 

That one should have been thrown out. I had another butcher cut the doe, but that one sucked too. 

I cut the last one I got, and it was a big buck, but it's kind of tough, and not too tasty. 

I'm gonna' cut them myself from now on. 

I'm nevah shooting an old doe again. 

I don't even know if I'll shoot another deer, I got so many, I'm sick of 'em. 

6 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Dont lie, faggot! You got them as payment behind Sandy's.  FAGGOT!!! :bigfinger:

STFU, you boat-crashin' bastid. I'm not that far from Boston,  you're within striking distance!! They'll find you on Deer Island with the bluefish chewing your balls off. 

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I had a butcher cut the big buck 2 years ago, the one that stayed overnight in the woods, that I lost and found. It smelled, but the fuckin' butcher said THEY ALL SMELL. The lying cunt, they don't all smell, he just wanted to make a buck, no pun intended. 

That one should have been thrown out. I had another butcher cut the doe, but that one sucked too. 

I cut the last one I got, and it was a big buck, but it's kind of tough, and not too tasty. 

STFU, you boat-crashin' bastid. I'm not that far from Boston,  you're within striking distance!! They'll find you on Deer Island with the bluefish chewing your balls off. 

Grow up homo

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Truth. Gotta clean them quick, depending on the temp. Shitty butcher for sure. The fella I bring my hogs to, turns away jobs, for this exact reason.

In New England, it's pronounced "fah, wicked fah bub" say it right, flatlandah fuckin' faggot! :ashamed:

2 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Truth. Gotta clean them quick, depending on the temp. Shitty butcher for sure. The fella I bring my hogs to, turns away jobs, for this exact reason.

In New England, it's pronounced "fah, wicked fah bub" say it right, flatlandah fuckin' faggot! :ashamed:

I'm sick of deer meat. I'd rather go through the drive-thru at Mickey D's and get two quarter pounders with cheese!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Wrong again! Nobody is satisfied after a trip to Mac's steakhouse...  :thumbdown2:

He may be. He is white trash. That's what white trash does. Well that and shoot deer out of season. Look at the date on the pic.