Check your account email address ×

Rachel Dolezal back in the news , Alleged Welfare Fraud

DEWSH is right up there with Lupe Valdez. first hispanic Dem to run for Governor in Texas.  The Tax delinquent ,,she owes back taxes on at least 12 different properties.

when confronted with this tidbit her reply was   "oh i am paying that off in time payments."         

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

$8000 bucks vs the trillion$ stolen by Wall Street and lending institutions. Hey, but the girl is black and is affiliated with the NAACP. 

Ahhh....defense of proven liars and frauds.  This just never gets old!  Keep up the good work my man!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

$8000 bucks vs the trillion$ stolen by Wall Street and lending institutions. Hey, but the girl is black and is affiliated with the NAACP. 

neither is true.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Black people really hate this lady.

They really, REALLY should.  It's weird liberals are defending her.  I literally can't even begin to explain it.  Well, I could but...meh.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They really, REALLY should.  It's weird liberals are defending her.  I literally can't even begin to explain it.  Well, I could but...meh.

It's really is amazing.  They will defend her, because they want to act like she was helping them.  In all actuality, she was doing the opposite, effectively stealing under the guise of the programs designed for the poor.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, spin_dry said:

By covering up $87k.

Typical lib. All the free shit in the world just ain' enough.

• Like 1

Just now, Snake said:

By covering up $87k.

Typical lib. All the free shit in the world just ain' enough.

Actually she covered up 67k or less in 2 years....not advocating for her just correcting your retarded faggot ass .....youre welcome

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Actually she covered up 67k or less in 2 years....not advocating for her just correcting your retarded faggot ass .....youre welcome

In total, between August 2015 and September 2017, Dolezal’s bank statements showed she had deposited nearly $84,000, documents said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/05/25/rachel-dolezal-the-white-woman-who-posed-as-black-charged-with-welfare-fraud/?utm_term=.ffeb0ae719cc

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, Snake said:

In total, between August 2015 and September 2017, Dolezal’s bank statements showed she had deposited nearly $84,000, documents said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/05/25/rachel-dolezal-the-white-woman-who-posed-as-black-charged-with-welfare-fraud/?utm_term=.ffeb0ae719cc

giphy.gif

Yah....and she reported 20k of it you fucking idiot. Read your own links dumb motherfucker

In 2017, Dolezal reported a “change of circumstance,” citing a “one-time job” for “speaking and voice overs” she did in October that earned her $20,000, according to documents